Quote Originally Posted by onlyindweebs View Post

My Elementineering/Enginental set. Took a while to track down all the pieces. The Mog-it app helped out a lot. I think this is the favorite set I've ever put on my shaman, and I really like not running around in T6 or T10 like most other shaman on my server. Let me know what you think!
    awesome, share your mog?

That Wintergrasp belt seems to have gotten realy popular :P Definently one of my favorite belts aswell.
    I wonder if we get any super awesome buckles in mists, or if it'll be wooden squares like in the challenge set...

Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    I recently got bored of my rogue and mage so I decided to dust off my shaman and play around with the transmog a little for enhancement.

Rising Tide with Tier 3 Earthshatter. Besides for the obvious fact that Rising Tide matches the set, the other big reason I picked these up is because they are one of only a handful of weapons that don't show enchants. Until blizzard introduces the toggle they spoke of I will be using this set/weapons exclusively.

What do you guys think?

But I do have a question for you guys. What mainhand/shield would you go for with resto?

I am using the bloodskulll destroyer and the shield from Garr but I was wondering if there was anything better out there?
    I'm fairly sure you have a friend who is cheating for you mr t3 scarab lord every toon I play

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm looking to think about building a troll witchdoctor set, but unfortunately everythig is the wrong damn armour type, any help?
    I've got defiler's mail pauldrons as a starting point, going to Pick up the shield from ZF, and I was looking to see if there are any decent mail masks, like the cloth one also found in ZF.

Also, does anyone know of any mail robes, similar to the starting area ones? :S
    Essentially, I'd like to do something similar to this, if at all possible

Thanks!
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaga View Post
    So I'm looking to think about building a troll witchdoctor set, but unfortunately everythig is the wrong damn armour type, any help?
    I've got defiler's mail pauldrons as a starting point, going to Pick up the shield from ZF, and I was looking to see if there are any decent mail masks, like the cloth one also found in ZF.

Also, does anyone know of any mail robes, similar to the starting area ones? :S
    Essentially, I'd like to do something similar to this, if at all possible

Thanks!
    Mail mask? http://www.wowhead.com/item=23534

Good luck getting one crafted, though.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    was thinking more along the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/item=8201 in mail
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaga View Post
    was thinking more along the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/item=8201 in mail
    Only one I know of is http://www.wowhead.com/item=69580 from ZA. Even a search of "mask" only brought up T1 and T0 recolors for hunters and shamans.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Set I've been working on for a while.

Only thing which I'm pretty upset with is the gloves. Goblin gloves are too big . Would be awesome if that blue gem was gold.
    Last edited by Ktz385; 2012-04-03 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Link messed up

Deleted
    Just redid my shaman's transmog. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post
    Just redid my shaman's transmog. What do you think?
    I think you should eat more, that is one very thing waist. o_O
    That said, love it, what is the belt?:O

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    Set I've been working on for a while.

Only thing which I'm pretty upset with is the gloves. Goblin gloves are too big . Would be awesome if that blue gem was gold.
    THIS LOOKS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!

Just kidding <3

There I commented.

Hats off to you Ktz385 - A set that looks good on a Dwarforc.. Impressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing all the Draenei transmog sets makes me miss being Alliance. Storm Helm looks amazing on a Goblin and could easily make a great Ninja Transmog set, too bad the pattern is non-existent on my server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    I think you should eat more, that is one very thing waist. o_O
    That said, love it, what is the belt?:O

Thanks!
    The belt is http://www.wowhead.com/item=32346/boneweave-girdle

Deleted

I'll snag a better pic once the realms are back up, but this is my new RP outfit (just having it made in-character, in fact ), which is fully moggable as well.

Edit: Ah there we go.

Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2012-04-04 at 08:13 AM.

My new set

Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

I'll snag a better pic once the realms are back up, but this is my new RP outfit (just having it made in-character, in fact ), which is fully moggable as well.

Edit: Ah there we go.

Can you please tell us what the pieces are, I like it
    Esp the shoes, I love chunky boots, not many as mail, infact only a handful.

and here's mine for this week

Another one

Helm is not that great, rest I had to worked with what I have, as I'm missing a few pieces as notable here
    Last edited by Manu9; 2012-04-05 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Can you please tell us what the pieces are, I like it
    Esp the shoes, I love chunky boots, not many as mail, infact only a handful.
    It's T9 gear, except for the shoulders and belt. I think. It's been awhile. >_>
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

What about the boots, ToC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    What about the boots, ToC?
    Yep. http://www.wowhead.com/item=49236#same-model-as
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood