Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowShammy View Post
    anyone know of axe models that when sheathed are attached to one's back, rather than hanging off your belt on your sides?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=23542

And they look awesome to boot.

Not sure about everything, it's still in the model-viewer-phase.
    Looking through MogIt made me realize how much I like the brutal gear

I wished I could find a better helmet. I really like to show my pretty hair, but maybe I just have to get used to it.
    277 T10-stuff fits this great, but I can't be arsed to farm that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Looking through MogIt made me realize how much I like the brutal gear
    277 T10-stuff fits this great, but I can't be arsed to farm that.
    That's funny, I'm using ZG/ZA gear to fill the hand/chest/belt gaps in my 277 T10 helm/shoulder/legs set. They do go well together!

Edit:

My Dwarf Shammy when the Vrykul Helm is not active:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...565:69570&l=83
    Last edited by Futhark; 2011-09-26 at 08:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post
    Everyone's going for tiers mostly, so I am thinking about greens and for a totally different look. How about :-

You literally took my exact idea for my shaman ><

I was going to use the Ornate set for my paladin, but since its mail i cant use it on plate. So i made a second set for my shaman to use instead ><
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Here's the two I've decided to choose between.

Here's my Firey Resto Shaman set with a Mix'n' Match of T5, T12, T8 With random blues and greens too. I wanted a Shaman without a kilt, that looked shamany and not look totally like T5, I liked the result. That or I could go High Warlord Gear but it isn't really Shaman like.

And here's my Far Seer Set with T6 Look alike and T2 to cover the rest suit really well with one another I feel. Gives a classic yet power feel to it all.

I'm gonna be super unique and roll with the current tier look.

Most everyone is gonna transmog away from the current tier look. I wanna be different and maintain it. Even if it's fugly.

w ww.wowhead.com/compare?items=29032:29029:29028:29030:29031:29458:29924

pure and pink...gonna be epic to heal/ele deathwing while rockin the pink wpn and watery looking set

10+ Year Old Account
    T7 all the way. With the spell shield from Kara and that SP mace that drops from Magistrate's Terrace. Wish they had some more engineering slots. I might toss on googles and that old shield just for giggles from time to time

Last edited by Panjier; 2011-10-03 at 05:16 AM. Reason: added image

Deleted
    i. imgur. com/CKtSP. jpg - went for a purple look, now i hope it looks the same ingame ^^

Soooo on the mainpage there's the 4.3. weapon models now.

No fistweapons this tier from the looks of it either. Gotta love how blizz encourages reusing old item models and then placing transmog limits between weapon types (not for hunter ofc).

All those planning to use a fist weapon for mogging will possibly have to reconsider (esp. the 5million planning to go t5/hyjal fists)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

That's not entirely true, wowhead had some interesting fist models on their page (or was it just one?).
    It's basically the hand of vezax (or however his new version is called).

So it still might drop from a boss other then deathwing.
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted

Shoulders: [Lightning-Rod Pauldrons] Tavarok in Mana-Tombs
    Chest: [Vest of Living Lightning] Mennu the Betrayer in The Slave Pens
    Hands: [Stormfront Gauntlets] Captain Skarloc in Old Hillsbrad
    Waist: [Girdle of the Gale Storm] The Maker in Blood Furnace
    Legs: [Kilt of Rolling Thunders] Vazruden in Hellfire Ramparts

im still looking for weapon... anyone knows a nice white dagger or mace?
    Last edited by mmoc1de79b41cc; 2011-10-03 at 11:25 AM.

That's odd. I just looked on wow-head ptr and it shows only 6 non-resil fist weapons. The ZG re-used set, the BWD set and its non-existant hc version.

Link?
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I'm going to look liek a Batman.. cause I'm rerolling Rogue.. and getting Legendaries xD..
    From Enh.
    25 sec cd on WS is a joke xD

Going for a water-y kinda theme for my resto

www(dot)wowhead(dot)com/compare?items=32575:29029:29030:51499:60429:46035:51791

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Well, it's interesting to say the least . Not my thing though i must say, but good to know there'll be fists for mogging.

Worst case would be that the weapon comes from one of the 3 5mans. But the only old-god stuff is in the future instance, and all the loot is known from that.
    Last edited by Pope; 2011-10-03 at 11:49 AM. Reason: I wrote "one of the 3-mans" lol.

i finally found out how to post images, and my sets went through some minor changes so i thought i'd post an updated version :>
    [IMG]

Deleted
    I'm so gonna rock T5, no more robes!