Deleted
    My first post after registration so not able to post links. Would like to get opinions though:

h..p : / / transmogger[dot]info/4ed27bb1c98cd

10+ Year Old Account

Head: Malefactor's Eyepatch
    Shoulders: Spaulders of the Abomination
    Chest: Mail Combat Armor
    Bracers: Mail Combat Armguards
    Gloves: Mail Combat Gauntlets
    Waist: Mail Combat Belt
    Legs: Mail Combat Leggings
    Feet: Mail Combat Boots

Tabard is Knight's Colors. Shirt is Rustic Workman's Shirt. Weapons are dual Excavator's Brands, primarily because they're maces and I get bonus expertise with maces.

I'm keeping it simple and doing my level best to avoid anything magical looking. Hate all the showy, flashy magic crap shaman gear is inundated with. Vengeful Gladiator would be my backup set... red Skyshatter looks fantastic.
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-11-28 at 07:40 AM.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstreakz View Post
    So, I need a little help, given that alot of tier armor is kilts, i'm having a hard time finding some cool looking Pants that are Blue in color, I know there are the Skyshatter pants but they look kinda lame. Any other suggestions? Something icy or w/e.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50450

It's same as T10 25-man legs (aka so icy they have icicles), but they're legs instead of a kilt. The problem is they're an ICC trash drop, so good luck on ever seeing one now.

Deleted
    Dos anyone have idea for Draenei (male) ele shaman? Only thing I could came with was combining T6 with T10. I also have T11 and T12 HC wich are great looking, but I want to combine some things to look little more original like some of yours guys ;/ If you have any ideas, please post it. Thank you in advance, oh and I hate you horde, you have much more options that fit shamans there :P

Decided to go with T8 shoulder and helm mixed with T2 legs + T12 rep belt + T5 chest + 2x Dooms Edge. Looks neat.

Someone should make a set with this:

Deleted

my set

I've sended my enh set to goshin.es and they made me a video of it!!! I'm quite proud of its "feral" look. Hope you like it.

My pic of it

Quote Originally Posted by Enasael View Post
    Dos anyone have idea for Draenei (male) ele shaman? Only thing I could came with was combining T6 with T10. I also have T11 and T12 HC wich are great looking, but I want to combine some things to look little more original like some of yours guys ;/ If you have any ideas, please post it. Thank you in advance, oh and I hate you horde, you have much more options that fit shamans there :P
    This maybe? http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...91:32517:45470
    Find your own gloves, helm and cloak.

Not to bad barret.
    The helmet matches dwarves really well.
    The shoulder goes well with orcs and tauren

Maybe a different helmet for horde and a different shoulder for alliance. Maybe change gloves too to match better colour-wise (optional)
    9/10 still because of originality and idea nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Hey guys I need your expert help.
    I just found my Vengeful Shoulders aka T6 Red Recolor.
    I have been told that you wont be able to get them in game again so I wanted to show them off.
    As of now I am wearing them with my Brutal PvP set but I was trying to find one that went better with the red.
    Im enhance btw so maces/axes that match would also be sweet.

Deleted
    The full Vengeful set can now be obtained for honor at Area-52.

Indeed I just found him...

Can you transmog the recolor t6? Just wondering. I would assume yes of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I'm working with right now.

Still not happy with the gloves, belt, or boots, but they'll be a bit harder to get the "right" replacement. Don't have a helm, either, may go with the grey wolf mask but I usually run around with helm disabled anyway.

Using a Frostscythe because I don't have my DTR finished quite yet. Fun fact; apparently the glow effects on the Frostscythe are part of the base model, because that's a Runestaff of Nordrassil I'm wielding, with Power Torrent on. The Frostscythe's glow both transfers AND overrules the enchant glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Using a Frostscythe because I don't have my DTR finished quite yet. Fun fact; apparently the glow effects on the Frostscythe are part of the base model, because that's a Runestaff of Nordrassil I'm wielding, with Power Torrent on. The Frostscythe's glow both transfers AND overrules the enchant glow.
    I exclusively look for weapons with a build-in glow, just because Landslide and Power Torrent annoy me so much. There are actually quite a lot out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

What I'm rocking right now

(bigger picture http://i.imgur.com/MloOg.jpg)
    Last edited by Volitar; 2011-12-01 at 12:19 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted

Already i posted this set (more than once? dunno, i was so excited over it) but now i found that valor points agility helm matches it. I'm thinking about faction changing to draenei (horde ftl) so i could not use wolf helmets anymore. (This could still look retarded on anyone else than smexy troll) Only minus is those damn glowing eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokalius View Post
    What do you guys think, which one is better?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/41241244.jpg/
    The original ZA gear easily
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grov View Post

Headpiece: Cyclone Helm
    Shoulders: Cyclone Shoulderplates
    Chest: Cyclone Breastplate
    Gloves: Cyclone Gauntlets
    Belt: Belt of Gale Force (Moroes/ Kara)
    Leggings: Rip-Flayer Leggings (Netherspite/ Kara)
    Boots: Ferocious Swift-Kickers (Nightbane / Kara)
    Tabard: Frostwolf Battle Tabard

MH/OH: The Decapitator (Prince / Kara)

Totally gonna rock this all out on a Frostwolf mount
    I was thinking of posting that noone was using Prince's axes then i turned the page and BOOM. Like the combination, gives the shamany feeling to it.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 02:22 AM ----------