Ele set

Enhance Set

Deleted
    This is the one I'm aiming for.. hoping that the headpiece will be made available again in game ._.

This is the simple alternative I'm using now (weapon and shield version and staff version)

Any suggestions on a staff to go with t4?

Quote Originally Posted by Taland View Post
    This is the one I'm aiming for.. hoping that the headpiece will be made available again in game ._.

That is so dope.

Reminds me of all the funky ass TBC Tauren Druid pics with miss match tier/emblem gear
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Taland View Post

I *love* this so much! The colour coordination across pieces is superbly done. I may have to steal this once running old LFR content becomes possible (I've always like the colour scheme on the LFR DS set more than the regular or heroic).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    Can somebody please tell me which shoulders, legs and chest are these? Shoulders I am interested about mainly.

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 2.5 AQ Set.

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

On the left my enhancement, on the right my healing set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I came up with with a couple transmog sets hope you guys like 'em!

Got an item list for the first mog at all?

cool xmogs got some really nice ideas now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kizy View Post
    Here are some of my favs:

THis didn't get reviewed.

ALL OF THEM are different shades of Awesome.

Each a different aesthetic for shamans that goes wonderfully with the class. colors blending, items matching. Theme blending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently doing Challenge Modes (again) for my Shaman, and wondering if I should use this for my Restoration.

^ I see you are using Tor's Crest with some t14 LFR gear, I was making a set like that too :P. Just need the stupid green dagger from Megara.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Currently doing Challenge Modes (again) for my Shaman, and wondering if I should use this for my Restoration.

I like that. She looks like a military medic, which is kind of what Shaman are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Anyone have any ideas for what weapons would go good with the Thunderlord Orc mog set for enhance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anyone have any ideas for what weapons would go good with the Thunderlord Orc mog set for enhance?
    Wow, the one with horns that looks like mail, is leather, and the one that consists of bones and leather, is mail...

Not surprised. I am happy though, I actually like the option of a chest showing skin, now that challenge mod set is ending, and the rest of the set allows for lots of barbaric transmogs as well.

Just went through different combinations of the set with the purple prideful pieces, dark shaman and stuff like helm of lupine grace. Another note: I believe this is the first good looking leg armor that shows skin, after barbaric legstraps, not mentioning how nice it is to have the gloves and boots as mere bracers/ankleguards.
    Obviously skull helmet/shoulder add some different element of shamanism, akin to nerzhul, which is also awesome.

As for what weapons would look good: Basically everything simple. Look through these:
    Axes
    Maces
    Fists
    Last edited by Omanley; 2014-08-03 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

my set =)
    Last edited by Useful; 2014-08-04 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Hi guys, i really need your help!
    This is what i am currently looking for: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...91:62363:55070. (green oriented for female goblin)
    But i have been looking for a matching weapon like forever. Please anyone do you know a good matching green weapon for this set? Thanks