Deleted
    Here are my fav sets. Currently i am wearing the red one. Hope you like them

Deleted
    Hans'gar's Hammers (normal) with Mongoose x2, Grievous gladiator's linked helmet (Green), Spiritwalker's spaulders Heroic for moar green, Tunic of the raging elements, Ruthless gladiator's linked leggings for some sexy looks, handwraps of the raging elements, Titan-forged waistguard of Dominance, missing boots since haven't been looking down lately, this is pretty much my set for the time, can't post links/images so just a list of boring letters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Norm, HC or Myth?
    Normal for green, heroic for blue and mythic for red.

Few Xmogs here and there, big fan of the t8 recolours, I also have a full green versio for the Hans and Franz normal mace. If anyone wants me to link a screenie of it, just ask.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Current mog, Mythic hunter gloves, head, shoulders and belt with Orgrimmar Grunt boots legs and chest. Have a low level green axe but any "savage" weapon would work. Kind of stumbled on this set up dicking around with MogIt.

Deleted
    Did something new due to the faction change and my new tabard http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zaishe/simple

Still need to find a better suiting belt however.

Digging the Brutish set Grape.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted

Based it around a more primal look, playing off the CM shoulders. Not completely sold on current weapon and (kind of) helm. Would welcome any suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    Based it around a more primal look, playing off the CM shoulders. Not completely sold on current weapon and (kind of) helm. Would welcome any suggestions!
    The axes are too "machined" looking for a primal feel, and the gloves need more heft to them to balance the gargantuan shoulders and large belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

I've been looking for a way to include thse shoulders with other peices but it's been difficult. This is what i use for now.

And from the back. I sorta like the dreadlock looking helm

Last edited by ozm0tik; 2015-02-25 at 12:24 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post

Few Xmogs here and there, big fan of the t8 recolours, I also have a full green versio for the Hans and Franz normal mace. If anyone wants me to link a screenie of it, just ask.
    Item list for the 1st and 3rd please.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Item list for the 1st and 3rd please.
    The mace design is a copy of an older one. One of the variants you can get is the weapon from Exalted with Lower City, in Shattrah City.

http://i.imgur.com/Nezh6zn.jpg Me and my new bestest buddy Cracklebone, hanging about.
    How did you get that skirt to show up on the pvp set? It just shows legs on my shaman.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    How did you get that skirt to show up on the pvp set? It just shows legs on my shaman.
    There's a rare in Nagrand that drops the Cracklekilt (or Cacklekilt) - that's the skirt version of those legs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The mace design is a copy of an older one. One of the variants you can get is the weapon from Exalted with Lower City, in Shattrah City.
    I was mostly refering to the armor pieces.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

Im a sucker for the looks of "old" gear. Wotlk is as far as i go, anything further is too....elaborate for me.
    Last edited by Grimbold21; 2015-02-28 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awols View Post
    What chest piece is that? :s I can't find it.
    Felstalker Breastplate

10+ Year Old Account

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    I'm currently using this one on my Dwarf, with a Wildhammer theme. Too bad we can't have tatoos (yet?).

I'm also building a second set, with a more mail/warriorish theme, similar to how Alliance dwarven FPs look - some pieces are also used by Kurdran on the Twilight Highlands. Goggles included! (currently missing the gloves)

Unfortunetly Mogit isn't using the correct 1h axe tier, which should be the same as above.

Which one do you guys like best?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont fancy using different types of weapons. Its either 2 maces or 2 axes.

Good ole Skyshatter with the BoE Headdress and some beer mugs!

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien