Quote Originally Posted by Zerel View Post
    Heh, after whole MoP I gave up... purerly due to lack of 4 others to do CM's with. Server is dead (at least Horde side), guild/friends unsubbed or not intreasted in CM's, OpenRaid peeps only take ones that already have 9/9 Gold and so on... So far I've got 1 Silver done, again not cause I suck and fail them but because unability to find 4 other willing to give it a try.
    Fully aware that I'm whining here, just had to vent.

Back on topic of transmoging, not most unique look :P but what MH are you using? can't really see at this angle.

@Venziir

Well its not one full set, so orginal enough
    It looks good, only thing not quite fitting in my opinion is staff.

Mabye check out Cataclysmic Gladiator's Battle Staff, I think it will be better fit, and it's quite easy to get.
    I understand your frustration, that's why I'm organizing Gold Challenge Modes via OpenRaid (FDWH Gold Challenge Modes) for all those people who want to do CM's, but can't because of the lack of people on their server. If you're from EU, just sign up, mention MMO-Champion and I'll make sure you get a spot!

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Deleted

Red face

Hello There! I'm quite happy with my "pants" xmog warlock. I think i'll keep it until i finally complete CM gold, and then make a pant xmog gold set

Since i'm not able to post direct images atm, here's à link :

Any idea of black cloth boots with a more m"assive" look would be greatly appreciated, it's the only part of my set i'm not really happy with.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2014-03-31 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Fixed link/posted image.

Here I am with my trusty demon Paglop. Once I finish the legendary cloak (next week) I'll have to get rid of the T10 till WoD

Quote Originally Posted by hexdotfear View Post
    Any idea of black cloth boots with a more m"assive" look would be greatly appreciated, it's the only part of my set i'm not really happy with.
    Not bad not sure on staff tho.

more massive and black, not rlly but I found 2 that are darkish and are bigger than yours

Boots of the Divine Light
    Sandals of the Severed Soul
    but they are not so good match with reds, I thnk your's are fine.

You could change shirt to Ebon Filigreed Shirt for lil bit more red accent,
    also I would sugges change of staff to one of the following:
    Funeral Pyre(H)
    Abracadaver
    Damnation
    Brutal Gladiator's Battle Staff
    Bloodfire Greatstaff
    Last edited by Zerel; 2014-04-01 at 04:17 PM.
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

Deleted
    Bloodfire Greatstaff
    Not sure on staff either! i'll give a try at this one! Thanks for the idea The boots you find, particularly "Sandals of the severed souls" are exactly the kind of nboots i'm searching, but as you said, maybe not enough black. Thaks for sharing anyway

Deleted
    Anyone got tips for Wand mogs on the T6 set?

Last edited by Grizelda; 2014-04-01 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killmatik View Post
    Wand of the Demonsoul from Sunwell Plateau would be your best bet.

http://wowhead.com/item=34347

Quote Originally Posted by killmatik View Post

Scintillating Rods

Hungermouth Wand
    Tirisfal Wand of Ascendancy

and

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    Wand of the Demonsoul from Sunwell Plateau would be your best bet.

http://wowhead.com/item=34347
    Zerel the Insane

Deleted

uch I registered with the sole purpose of sharing my forsaken themed transmog but of course because of stupid rules I cannot post images or links.

However you may "manually" look by copying this in your browser.

Front

i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y440/Zaerog/WoWScrnShot_040314_183732_zpscfce912f.png

Back

i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y440/Zaerog/WoWScrnShot_040314_183751_zps0b2742b0.png

On Mount

i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y440/Zaerog/WoWScrnShot_040314_183827_zps1f084aaa.png
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-04-04 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Fixed links for you :)

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-04-04 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Sorry but pics were too big. Scrollbars on post = bad.
    Black Lives Matter

Thanks to the both of you (xskarma / Tragedia)

Also I think the defiler tabard actually looks quite a bit better on my current set, however getting exalted with them is just such a pain D:!

I've made some changes to my basic look

For making these changes possible, Biiig Thanks to Singularity/Fadwah,
    If you find yourself unable to find group for CM's due to inexperience and dead realm, He's your guy

With Him, biggest problem in CM's was finding Alchemist with Recipe for Invisbility Potion :P (again dead realm)
    Zerel the Insane

If you find yourself unable to find group for CM's due to inexperience and dead realm, He's your guy

With Him, biggest problem in CM's was finding Alchemist with Recipe for Invisbility Potion :P (again dead realm)
    Haha! Thanks mate. Was nice having you. Nice transmog! Where is the sword from?

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Haha! Thanks mate. Was nice having you. Nice transmog! Where is the sword from?
    Forsaken Bonecarver from Anub'arak (10) in TotC
    Zerel the Insane

Forsaken Bonecarver from Anub'arak (10) in TotC
    Cheers mate!

10+ Year Old Account

I like it but i prefer your original one (That one look perfect )

Kinda stumbled into this one while questing/crafting

Gonna need some matching gloves and I'm thinking a sword/off hand if anyone has suggestions.

10+ Year Old Account

Got tired of Green fire, so I turned it off, switched Destro out for Demon and now I'm rocking this mog I slapped together. I really like it. ;D
    Last edited by eScar95; 2014-04-04 at 11:32 PM.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”