Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    They're a unique model, so you're gonna have to deal with inconsistencies. But Heigan, at least, you can get somewhat close to:
    - Dreadmist robe and Magister helm, Sunderseer Mantle and a Stylish Red Shirt gets you most of the way there.
    - A Foamspittle Staff is a pretty close replica of his.
    - Pick a belt that you like (Dreadmist, Heroic Orbital Belt, Heroic Belt of Arcane Storms would be where I'd start).
    - Decide whether you'd prefer to mimic the skull cuffs with gloves (Dreadmist again probably, or maybe the salvage Felsoul ones) or use small gloves of some sort to keep the overall look.
    - Find some red boots if you can see your race's boots.

Ta-da! Ghetto Heigan.
    Thanks for ur repply, i found stormreaver kilt can work for gothik transmog and razorgore shoulders but i need find a mog for chest, tabard and head

7+ Year Old Account
    came up with something new ( to me )
    Last edited by Dipz; 2015-11-06 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    oi66.tinypic.com/102rndv.jpg

This is the mog I always go back to, at least when playing Affliction as I do now! =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarius View Post
    oi66.tinypic.com/102rndv.jpg

This is the mog I always go back to, at least when playing Affliction as I do now! =)
    classy

/10char

Deleted
    trying out something new now

Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-11-22 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Planning an outfit for my affliction witch, Mistress Catelyn.

As she's only 10 right now it'll take a looong time until she gets all the pieces.

Wowhead dressing room.

edit: Duh.. I just realized that this scythe is a polearm weapon, but I guess with Legion there'll be plenty of alternatives.
    Last edited by mmoc1156be9017; 2015-12-04 at 11:00 AM. Reason: updated link with staff weapon

Deleted
    there's a staff that looks exactly like that scythe

it's from the warlock lvl 20 quest

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65497/staff-of-the-left-hand-path

Deleted
    Excellent. Thanks!

It looks slightly different but will do. Incidentally, my prot warrior is still using his lvl 20 warrior quest sword as a transmog. There just aren't a whole lot of normal looking swords in the game... guess until Legion warlocks have the same problem with scythes (not that there are many to choose from anyway).

edit: Shoot! The bracers are leather. :/
    Last edited by mmoc1156be9017; 2015-12-04 at 12:42 PM.

Just playing around with the wowhead dressing room, t14 looks pretty good with demo artifact.

I just love Priests' tier 15.
    It might now seem very warlock-y (lacking skulls and fire, probably)... but I like the coven-esque vibe I get from this one... and that color combination.

That new bloodelf model has done wonders..
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    I just love Priests' tier 15.
    It might now seem very warlock-y (lacking skulls and fire, probably)... but I like the coven-esque vibe I get from this one... and that color combination.

Well it's better than seeing all the photos of warlock tiers over and over, there's no creativity, yours is somewhat refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elixirs View Post
    Item list?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Warlock Tier 17 (normal i think, can't remember), Felsoul Belt, some staff from Firelands. Cape can't be seen. All this by memory, so, don't hit hard if i made mistakes.

back to another typical warlock transmog

I really like the mix of primal gear + t17 mythic since I love the red robes alot more.

made by Shyama

Oh I adore Mythic t17. It's a great combo!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Been trying something new out, haven't seen this one yet, so here we go! hope you guys like it!
    Mog list please!

Low pop server, I generally wear the current Mythic tier since nobody else has it ...lol