Page 49 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If it offered good functionallity (which I doubt), I would try to use it on some of our first-kills just for the sake of having it in the videos

Quote Originally Posted by apocek View Post
    you cannot say the wings aren't great+ it fits perfectly with my legendary. I've been using this for a long time now...

on top of that, they fixed the wings now and every time you jump they spawn. Fixed version of wings motion looks awesome
    So the wings display all the time now?
    Hmmm are the wings blue or orange? Cuz I saw a video on youtube in patch 4.3.2, a guy was using the same set and when he jumped, orange wings came out instead of blue..

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    So the wings display all the time now?
    Hmmm are the wings blue or orange? Cuz I saw a video on youtube in patch 4.3.2, a guy was using the same set and when he jumped, orange wings came out instead of blue..
    That's what they finally fixed. They were supposed to be blue, and now they are And no, wings don't display all the time.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

They fixed the blue wings at last?? Time to bring that set out again I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

I thougt wingcolour depends on Gear?! PvP Helmet -> Blue Wings (Purple Set). T6 Helmet -> Red wings (Red/Orange Set).

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    I thougt wingcolour depends on Gear?! PvP Helmet -> Blue Wings (Purple Set). T6 Helmet -> Red wings (Red/Orange Set).
    It was bugged a while back, so the blue helm was actually orange. Guess they fixed it without telling anyone!
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

ill show u mine it is awesome:]

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 01:25 PM ----------

aarmory nightriana, that is my transmog. I am using shadowflame tier 11, brutal glad, voidheart tier 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It was bugged a while back, so the blue helm was actually orange. Guess they fixed it without telling anyone!
    Been fixed since 5.04 released, according to wowhead comments.
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That's what they finally fixed. They were supposed to be blue, and now they are And no, wings don't display all the time.
    When do they appear?

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    When do they appear?
    When you jump or /roar.

When you jump, they spawn, flap once or two times, and hide after that.

About our new Transmog, uber Gold set...
    It's really, really underwhelming Wings that proc from Roar and stuff are like bleached t6 wings. Not cool.
    And attack proc is... First time I didnt see it at all... very weak. :/

ok, let me answer all the questions concrning wings...

yes, they fixed it from 5.0.4 so if you have pve helm, wings are orange and they flap 2 times and then they are holested back in, full animation
    if you have pvp helm,like i do, wings are again purple(they were orange when it was broken) and they also flap 2 times and go back in,full animation
    wings apprear when emote /roar happens OR when you jump, everytime you jump wings appear! that is cool, cause you jump anyway, while waiting for buffs or when running arround killing bosses on Hc or Normal....

i ve noticed locks get black wings now for challenge mode sets, which i think they ll work the SAME as these wings now. Only thing different now is we also get green fire shooting from shoulders and horns...and yes i agreee, the effect shout be a bit more stronger.

hope that clears everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    This is the set I am using currently, Modeled after the vendor in the Horde Dalaran AH.

For this set, might I recommend this cloak: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47256

And this chest: http://www.wowhead.com/item=6266

The color scheme of the cloak fits perfectly as it has those bright green gems within the the red and grey texture. For the chest, nothing really shows with a tabard on except the green/gold armbands, and against a red shirt it fits magnificently.

For reference, here's what the entire set would look like with my suggestions: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...:6266.94:47256
    Last edited by Xorn; 2012-09-23 at 08:53 PM.

Been using this set since transmog came out. Have always loved it and with the verdant sphere glyph it looks even better imo

Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post

Been using this set since transmog came out. Have always loved it and with the verdant sphere glyph it looks even better imo
    See sig.

I've been using purple version of this one with some bright blue coloured off items for the past few months now. I really like it too, especially the helm.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

I didn't have to do much to get the Transmog set or the Axe but it looks cool on Orc
    It is better to have raided and wiped, then to never have raided at all.

I'm definetly going to transmog my gear into the challenge mode set. That set looks the best out of all the warlock sets ever i think

Just posted a new Troll Warlock set to the Weekly Transmog thread over in general.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eekly-Transmog
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

My aim is the Sha-Skin Regalia in either green or blue (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1425)
    But I am looking for a matching weapon.

Recently got the tier 3 priest chest piece. I cannot find a matching belt for the life of me but other then that I like the result so far, if anyone has suggestions that would be lovely :P