Some of my lock mogs.

I'm using it with red fire. (Damn, I we need to get black fire)
    Nothing fancy and I guess the shoulders are not available anymore. (some PvP season of the past)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    and I guess the shoulders are not available anymore. (some PvP season of the past)
    They still can be crafted by tailors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    They still can be crafted by tailors.
    ohh, I didn't know that all colourings of past seasons can be crafted. (or is it just the colouring I am using?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    ohh, I didn't know that all colourings of past seasons can be crafted. (or is it just the colouring I am using?)
    After a set was obtainable via honor points, it becomes craftable during the following season. However, crafters don't unlearn previous sets - so if you find a crafter that was around for most of MoP, they most likely can make every set that was obtainable at some point.
    The only exception are the elite set colours.

Hi Grizelda

I tried sending you a PM but as a new user could not.

On page 105, your blood elf lock - what belt and glove are those?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Wait a Minut what was fix the entity of Maces or just Sulfuras?

Also quick question about that Glyph: does the Demon equip the original Weapon in your Backpack or what the Weapon is transmogrified into?
    Just the Legendary, although I've never tried any Mace, I prefer the Polearm animations.

Finally got my Replica Warlord's set. Now just waiting on T3 Belt to show up in the bmah because out of all the belts I looked at Tier 3 seemed to fit the best in terms of color scheme and how it actually looked while previewing with the set on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    Holy Warlock :3

Multiple angles:
    http://i.imgur.com/dxljx.jpg
    I know it's old but does anyone have an itemlist of this? especially the shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    I know it's old but does anyone have an itemlist of this? especially the shoulders.
    Duskhallow Mantle - Shoulders
    Lifespark Visage- Head
    Mord'rethar Robes - Chest
    Sanguine Star - Off Hand
    Silver-Thread Gloves - Hands
    Girdle of Endemic Anger - Belt

That looks like it but could be different or other versions of green/blues/purples.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaan View Post
    Duskhallow Mantle - Shoulders
    Lifespark Visage- Head
    Mord'rethar Robes - Chest
    Sanguine Star - Off Hand
    Silver-Thread Gloves - Hands
    Girdle of Endemic Anger - Belt

That looks like it but could be different or other versions of green/blues/purples.
    Awesome thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Would anyone suggest good GREEN staff for challange mode gear?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29355/terokks-shadowstaff

Fits really good with the set. Also someone commented on wowhead saying it doesn't show enchant effect. Which I personally prefer.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Using the Dragon Soul LFR tier atm, love the way it looks ^^

It's a pity we can't get this set anymore, it looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    That's the only reason for doing LFR over and over. Meh... I wish our banks would be larger, hate to delete/throw away unique stuff because of storage room.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    That's the only reason for doing LFR over and over. Meh... I wish our banks would be larger, hate to delete/throw away unique stuff because of storage room.
    There is TECHNICALLY a way to get LFR gear from Dragon Soul, but it's really annoying to do. Also I'm not sure how to control it being either wing 1 or wing 2, and I'd need to kill the first six bosses to get the tokens/offset for this and I'm pretty sure I can only kill the first four. I'd need someone who did Dragon Soul LFR when it was current content and even then I'm not sure if it would work.

If anyone's Ally on Sargeras, I have a plan but I need people to help test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    I think Blizzard said that we will be able to go manually to LFR, so you will be able to get it in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think Blizzard said that we will be able to go manually to LFR, so you will be able to get it in WoD
    I'll just wait, then. If it turns out I can't do that in WoD at least I have a backup plan.