Thread: Skyward Sword

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Skyward Sword

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword finally got a release date today.
    Its set to be released Nov. 20 in NA and Nov. 18 in EU.

Its a day 1 purchase for me. Its supposed to be the longest Zelda game yet, and the developers have said that Skyward Sword will have the best NPC development since Majora's Mask. It also comes with a golden Wii remote.

So what are your thoughts on this game, will you be getting it?

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely a day 1 purchase or I might even pre-order. I love Zelda games and so far there hasn't been one I've regretted purchasing.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I'll probably wait for the reviews. I've been disappointed by the quality of major console game releases of late.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Definate buy, more then likly pre-order.

While I'm not a huge player of the WII, you usually can't go wrong with the big name title games.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, Skyrim, Frack!! I do not have time for all these games! Not to mention I STILL need to play through Twilight Princess before I tackle Skyward Sword.

Deleted
    yeah, novembers shaping up to be quite a month......although i guess diablo 3 can wait and probably zelda too, although its motion plus requirement is a bit of a kick ..... i've preordered skyrim so

15+ Year Old Account
    Pre-Order.

I've yet to be disappointed by a Zelda game. They're the games that brought me into consoles.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlegear View Post
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword finally got a release date today.
    Its set to be released Nov. 20 in NA and Nov. 18 in EU.

Its a day 1 purchase for me. Its supposed to be the longest Zelda game yet, and the developers have said that Skyward Sword will have the best NPC development since Majora's Mask. It also comes with a golden Wii remote.

So what are your thoughts on this game, will you be getting it?
    How many more times is Zelda going to get lost/kidnapped before people stop to question these games and their "storyline" or just more rehashes of the old games for newer platforms?

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    How many more times is Zelda going to get lost/kidnapped before people stop to question these games and their "storyline" or just more rehashes of the old games for newer platforms?
    Because that was clearly the storyline for Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks (sort of), oracle of seasons/time, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of time and Minish Cap.

Always the good games that come out in November >_> I'm camping outside and grabbing that son of a bitch.

I think Skyward Sword is going to provide more challenge than any of the other LoZs have ever offered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll get it...

But is it just me or do the monsters look like they're out of animal crossing...? >_>

Deleted
    If only it would get released sooner. SWTOR will probably be out by the end of November.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the gold Wii-mote come with the game like how the extra controller came with Wii Play or is it a pre-order bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Does the gold Wii-mote come with the game like how the extra controller came with Wii Play or is it a pre-order bonus?
    I believe its packaged with the game, preordered or not.
    Last edited by Fizzlegear; 2011-08-18 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Always the good games that come out in November >_> I'm camping outside and grabbing that son of a bitch.

I think Skyward Sword is going to provide more challenge than any of the other LoZs have ever offered.
    They do, always around the 15-20 mark, just a couple of days before my birthday. Win month :P

I'll probably get it, not sure yet. Haven't played on the Wii in donkey's years

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I'll get it...

But is it just me or do the monsters look like they're out of animal crossing...? >_>
    I like the art style they chose, but the moblins do look silly. Same with Link's lips, but aleast he doesn't face you while you play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suddenly wish I didn't sell my Wii to a friend and buy an iPod with the money.

Edit: Holy new smileys. When did those happen? DO NOT LIKE.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

yay finally a release date. November is the big date for games this year

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 1 purchase like always for me! Only Zelda games I didn't like were the DS ones. Other than that, I've loved every single one of them. They all have their own style and flavor and it's really just... ...

so delicious. I want to lick Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Day 1 purchase like always for me! Only Zelda games I didn't like were the DS ones. Other than that, I've loved every single one of them. They all have their own style and flavor and it's really just... ...

so delicious. I want to lick Link.
    Precisely my thoughts! Err...

...except i dont care to lick link.