This set is really nice and reminds of Tyrael a bit but the shoulders and head ruin it imo.

I am in love with the greens for MoP. The pants are the flared ones I love and we can buy them whenever we like. No need to run around with only 5 bag slots!
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

I'm really happy with the Jade Plate set from Jade Forest quests. The only thing I'm replacing are the shoulders and helm bacause they look hidious on a male belf. Probably gonna sub the shoulders for t4, not sure about helm. Might swap Jade boots for t4ish boots to bring the shoulders more into the set. Will post a SS whenever I find the time to go kill High King for my token.

Samurai plate armor <3

I love the plate design for MoP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

I'm not super keen on the Chinese styling but the texture resolution is so much better on the new gear it looks amazing regardless.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Not to mention the mix n matching you can do for other past sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

This is what I am currently working on... Taking a page from others here on the thread I decided to go with something less of a whole set but still very much matching with that classic red/gold/black paladin palate.

Though I must admit I love the new art in MoP as well as the fact you can just buy a whole set for gold versus other currency off a vendor at the start of new zone. I hope this is something we see more of in the future.
    "Enjoy your power"

Had to go with the Thor Xmog after watching The Avengers again.
    Last edited by Peers; 2012-10-02 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peers View Post

Had to go with the Thor Xmog after watching The Avengers again.
    Hahahaha that's so awesome!
    edit: what's the item list on that btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

any idead on 2hand mace, axe and sword that match the t3 warrior set ? got 4/8 of the bm ah now

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    any idead on 2hand mace, axe and sword that match the t3 warrior set ? got 4/8 of the bm ah now
    Mace - Demise
    Axe - the vengeful one

No idea for sword.

Armageddon?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Armageddon?
    Totally forgot it :P

I want to get in on this.

Is it possible to get this set in the game or something really close to it? I'm 85 and just got into panda land on pally atm and I haven't a set transmog set, but I'd really like to have this, I know the sword isn't in the game anymore but that's what Holy Avenger is for.

Correction I can't post pictures yet but if you google Tirion Fordring then click images it's the 5th picture.

This is my Woodelf!

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticwolf View Post
    Is it possible to get this set in the game or something really close to it? I'm 85 and just got into panda land on pally atm and I haven't a set transmog set, but I'd really like to have this, I know the sword isn't in the game anymore but that's what Holy Avenger is for.

Correction I can't post pictures yet but if you google Tirion Fordring then click images it's the 5th picture.
    Tirion wears Tier 6, Lightbringer, in most of his appearances. The tokens for it drop in Black Temple and Caverns of Time: Hyjal Summit, as do the matching boots and belt. The tabard can be obtained from the Argent Crusade quartermaster at their base camp just outside of the Icecrown glacier.

Getting the helm and gauntlets from Hyjal is easy, but to solo Black Temple for the remaining tokens you must be able to kill Warlord Naj'entus in less than 60 seconds (or have a summonable pet, possibly from a trinket, that can tank him for at least ten seconds). This is probably possible with 90 gear, it may have even been possible with full Heroic DS gear. After that the only things that might give you trouble are Reliquary and the council.

There's an alternative set from PvP that's red (well more of a burgundy) instead of blue, with paler yellow accents. You can buy all the main pieces for honor at Area 52 in Netherstorm. The catch, of course, is that to get the matching boots and belt you'll have to trade in the tokens from Sunwell to the rare collectors in the upstairs of the Quel'danas armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Areneth View Post
    This is my Woodelf!

Love the look/feel of this set! what items did you make this with?