1. #3461
    My new mog
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-07 at 03:21 PM.

  2. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    For Naxx stuff I sorta mean. Um. The patterns for Naxx. The old frost resist set. :>


    Also for everyone! Take a look at this. I spotted something very interesting here.

    http://www.wowhead.com/news=209657/5...anged#comments


    Cross your fingers for it!
    Really, really REALLY disappointed about not being able to mog 2h axe/sword/mace to polearm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  3. #3463
    Bloodsail Admiral Galm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Really, really REALLY disappointed about not being able to mog 2h axe/sword/mace to polearm
    Same. It's a bit silly, considering that many polearms in the past were actually very good for Ret pallies (i.e. hc Bloodfall being BiS discluding Shadowmourne and hc LK weapons).

  4. #3464
    http://imgur.com/U0ZeW



    A polearm works beautifully with some sets. I wish they would either bring it back as an option (and not just when ghostheart is the best while leveling) so we could see more of this.
    Error 404: Signature not found.

  5. #3465


    Here's mine, a bit simple, but hey...It works for me!

  6. #3466
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Same. It's a bit silly, considering that many polearms in the past were actually very good for Ret pallies (i.e. hc Bloodfall being BiS discluding Shadowmourne and hc LK weapons).
    In fairness, that was only because the devs took the piss out of Bryntroll five minutes into the tier because of PvP whiners... never mind casters were still dominating arena...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  7. #3467
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    In fairness, that was only because the devs took the piss out of Bryntroll five minutes into the tier because of PvP whiners... never mind casters were still dominating arena...
    Heroic DFO was qt.
    Error 404: Signature not found.

  8. #3468
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,343
    There is a chance they'll look into it. Peeps need to be supportive on the PTR for polearms for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  9. #3469
    Afaik they're not letting people transmog to polearms because they don't have any 1h animation, so as a fury warrior it wouldn't work.. so they won't let anyone get them. I assume they want to give us polearms, they just haven't gotten around to get a good 1h animation going for warriors.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  10. #3470
    I would literally pay like triple the normal price, daily, to be able to use a polearm as a paladin in transmog.
    Error 404: Signature not found.

  11. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I would literally pay like triple the normal price, daily, to be able to use a polearm as a paladin in transmog.
    Why? We already have some nice swords/axes/maces, most of the polearms aren't even very good looking with the exception of Black Ice and a few others...it's a pita finding a polearm to match my mog set on my druid every time I want to change her set.

    That being said though that sucks about pallies/warrs not getting polearms, a warrior double wielding polearms with titan's grip would have been awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    And since we're dredging up old-world stuff, she should be happy she was even allowed to become a nurse at all instead of being raped.

  12. #3472
    New Kid Zaelsino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    13,291
    This and this are/were great "paladin" weapons though. I'd use one of them if I could. :x

  13. #3473
    More about the animation than the look of the polearms in my opinion, looks so badass!

  14. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    More about the animation than the look of the polearms in my opinion, looks so badass!
    This really. Attacking with a polearm feels amazing. And there are some (see: ICC) that looked good for paladins.
    Error 404: Signature not found.

  15. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Afaik they're not letting people transmog to polearms because they don't have any 1h animation, so as a fury warrior it wouldn't work.. so they won't let anyone get them. I assume they want to give us polearms, they just haven't gotten around to get a good 1h animation going for warriors.
    I think so too, but it's a really flawed argument from their side. We got rets, frost dks, unholy dks, arms warriors, 3 specs of monks, feral AND guardian druids (9 specs) who could use the ability to mog from and into polearms and they leave it our because of 1 spec..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  16. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    This really. Attacking with a polearm feels amazing. And there are some (see: ICC) that looked good for paladins.
    Love the fact I'm still using the archeaology polearm on my alt warr, because I havent go any upgrade yet. Looks sexy! And not to shabby dps when it's upgraded to 471, even though its agi based.

  17. #3477
    Perhaps this is a solution they can easily include as part of their remodeling process for all the vanilla races; include a set of 1h "jab" animations that would work with polearms. From that point they can even include 1h javelin weapons for tanks....gogo phalanx

  18. #3478
    Im still holding onto my blood-tempered ranseur in hopes of the day we get a str polearm or transmog unrestrictions

  19. #3479
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,343
    They should keep monks/druids at the top for being able to 'need' the polearms, yeah.

    But there is a large crowd that clings to former polearms in hopes of using their models for xmog. That wouldn't hurt anyone to see their wish granted!


    That old ZG spear I think exists somewhere in my bags. I wouldn't mind using it again to brush the dust off. Another pro for this thing is we get to look at a new set of animations. I'm sure most us rets are a bit tired of the same old two-handed ones from axes, maces, and swords. Seeing the difference really could be a breath of fresh air for combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  20. #3480
    I realy wouldnt mind transmogging my wep into the Grand Marshall polearm :] Would be realy awesome if they made this possible when they remake all the old models, a big + from me to them then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •