What's a good shield to go along with the CM set? Can't seem to find a nice blue and gold shield that matches the Cm set very well

Quote Originally Posted by Drecca View Post
    What's a good shield to go along with the CM set? Can't seem to find a nice blue and gold shield that matches the Cm set very well
    Malagos 10m shield, cataclysmic hpally shield, and the sindy 10m shield doesn't look too bad either.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

[Northern Barrier] is by far the best fitting shield in my opinion.

I would rock Sindragosa 10M shield all day.

WTB One-handed spears

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    [Northern Barrier] is by far the best fitting shield in my opinion.
    I thought the blue is a tad bit off for my taste, if only it was a shade darker...

I was thinking about Seethe and Stormshield of Renewal to match the subtle hints of the dark blue outline in the wings.
    Last edited by Yzyz; 2013-03-16 at 02:55 PM.

Amazing sig compliments of Mountandpetlover!

The bloodthisty season 9 wasn't put back in game. Very annoyed. ( The white/silver with orange accents )
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post

WTB One-handed spears
    a closer look would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    a closer look would be nice.
    Wish I knew how to get a thumbnail that increases on size when clicked from Imgur :/

Wish I knew how to get a thumbnail that increases on size when clicked from Imgur :/
    Well try to take another screenshot

Here's my immolation paladin, I hate paladin kilts so I made it look like normal armor. My favorite paladin set so far, even if it isn't thematically "paladin-y". I think it'd look better with the heroic shoulders as well but I don't have them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylense View Post
    Here's my immolation paladin, I hate paladin kilts so I made it look like normal armor. My favorite paladin set so far, even if it isn't thematically "paladin-y". I think it'd look better with the heroic shoulders as well but I don't have them yet.
    I love that paladin tier too (The normal set), but i prefer the bronze dragonflight tabard... (Also i prefer to use the tier boots)

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I love that paladin tier too (The normal set), but i prefer the bronze dragonflight tabard... (Also i prefer to use the tier boots)
    Oh I still am looking for a decent tabard and I know the boots dont completely match but as a ret paladin I don't like the thin boot model that look like socks. I am a sucker for thick looking metal shoes

This is what I've got currently on my pally, I need to find some boots with the same black look, but with some reddish tint to them to kind match the rest of it, but so far I've had no luck

All you have to do is add an 's' to the end of the code in the imgur link to thumbnail it.

Using Boran's image above as an example (because it didn't work with your image, for whatever reason).

His original link (http://i.imgur.com/W4ws5Hi.jpg). The "W4ws5Hi" becomes "W4ws5His" and you get this image:

BTW, Boran, I like the set. The reds go really well together.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-03-19 at 12:37 PM.

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Personally I just skip the whole step and take 50 seconds to crop it in paint. Open the huge screenshot in paint (Right click, Edit), select all, drag the picture until your player is in the top left hand corner, then crop the rest of the unwanted picture out of the bottom and right hand sides.

Bingo, you've got a picture of your character, not 8 miles of background city we already see every time we log in.

Also, zooming in on the transmog set you want us to see when you take the screenshot helps immensely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    This game attracts some of the most greedy assholes I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. They don't owe you a thing! You are the one who decides to pay them! It's a fucking video game!

Thank Malthanis, I really like it as well, wish I could find some reddish/black boots without the yellow accents though.

Been using the Skyguard's Shield (ToC knockoff) and the LFR Ambershaper Sword as my sword-n-board combo with the CM set.

The blues go very well together and look very paladin-y (for Alliance, at least). Wish we could xmog legendaries, as I'd be waving around TFury in a heartbeat, but then I guess so would everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

awesome items , i recoment the blacksmithing set >imperial set
    it just looks so wc3 like