Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    Yay, I finally found got a chest piece that works with my purple set. I just need to get the purple belt and boots, and also loot a shield that I can xmog into something (most likely bulwark of azzinoth).

Shield off Heroic Sindragosa 10m, or the titan steel shield. But if all fails the shield off Gruul!

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern214 View Post
    Shield off Heroic Sindragosa 10m, or the titan steel shield. But if all fails the shield off Gruul!
    The Gruul shield is awesome! I posted my xmog a page or two back, but I love that shield paired with pally T5.

I am trying to put together some leather/vikingly look, but im stuck on finding legs
    Anyone out there got a suggestion, a leather look, preferred short for some skin to show under the knee. I have blinded myself looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by flimss View Post
    I am trying to put together some leather/vikingly look, but im stuck on finding legs
    Anyone out there got a suggestion, a leather look, preferred short for some skin to show under the knee. I have blinded myself looking for it.
    Could you show us the items you already have for the set, it will be way easier for us to find something that goes with those others item

Sure, it goes something like this, would like some short and a bit more rugged legs

That set fuckin rocks dude! VIKING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

CM gear with Lich King heroic mace and Sindragosa 10 man normal shield, can't really find anything else that match better then this.

Here's my favorite transmog set. Easy to achieve but classy look in my opinion Shoulders requires blacksmith profession and sword from iron council 25(ulduar) which can be killed by 2 people. Chest, Legs, Hands and Feets are Lawbringer and blue dreadful Head & Waist as an addition.

Damn, looking great there Beholder! Makes me incredibly sad about the fact that it is my warrior who has all my cool Bs plans. >.< Managing to use T1 in a good-looking set, kudos! ;p

Latest creation using the Tyrannical helm and bits from ICC. Working on gloves, belt and boots

http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...90%9B/advanced
    currently looking for a gloves that match.
    and was really lucky with the shield drop, got it on the first run, fits the shoulders almost perfectly.

My permanent transmogrification. =)
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-03-29 at 01:11 PM.

I've been wanting to build a set around Quel'Serrar + shield. Can anyone help me come up with something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuri View Post

My permanent transmogrification. =)
    It won't stay permanent, I have the glorious legs/chest/belt/shoulders/gloves on my paladin and got bored with it after a few months. Glorious really does look good on female blood elves, though.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/hermh.jpg/

not sure how to link the actual picture in the forum and it seems a bit small -.-

love the blue-ish look, never seen it on my server atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    I've been wanting to build a set around Quel'Serrar + shield. Can anyone help me come up with something?
    This perhaps?

You could also try with the boots for the T13 that match the set if you don't like bulky boots, or use the T8 legs for a kilt look
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Lionheart set:

A set I made a while ago for someone that wanted something to go with the Singing Crystal Axe:

Last edited by Ariakan; 2013-04-01 at 12:47 AM.

Any suggestions for a belt for the right set and a helm for the left?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-04-02 at 01:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Belt could be the one you buy from the Firelands quartermaster which matches the legs

These are all my mogs so far, and I'm still working with the Tyrant Set and others :P

(can't post links yet -.-) Can someone repost this pic for me please D:?

Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-04-02 at 01:14 PM.