Thanks for the quick reply, looking those up as we speak

- I saw a few that I hadn't seen previously, but I feared as much. I just don't think the colors whether it be red or blue match, because the vindicator gear is very bright looking color-wise. The Mazthoril Honor Shield might be my best bet for this transmog. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Absintheminded; 2013-06-27 at 03:36 PM.

-looks up the Blade of the Unbroken Covenant-

Arrrrrrgh. Why didn't they bring this model back? ToC had some amazing weapon models.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

I don't actualy have an active sub at the moment, but I noticed the transmog posts I made on my blog were bringing quite a bit of traffic and that got me thinking about the game again. And by game i don't mean World of Warcraft, I mean Blizzards Fantasy dressing up box experience (TM)

So I started looking around at what people were doing these days which lead me to this thread and I love seeing all the unique looks and cool combos you guys came up with.

I'd post some of mine but I'm not allowed apparently

Your post count has to be above 10 to post links and images.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

i change way to often -.-'

EDIT: also seeking a cool cloak for wrathful gladiator set (for le pvp) using tabard of competition if it helps any

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-06-28 at 06:47 PM.

So I played around with the DK T15 shoulders. And I came up with a decent set I think

I don't have a picture on hand right now save from the one from the armory, so this is mine.

For some reason on the armory it isn't showing the Libram on her waist, but there is one!

R0ninX3ph, I guess the libram is the yellow one? For that set, I would suggest using the greenish one for a better color match
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

My latest mog, i change every 2 weeks, not really sure on the weapon yet and the picture has uploaded a bit small for some reason :/

EDIT: would a mod mind thumbnailing this for me? cant get the hang of the code
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-07-01 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatethisbit View Post
    My latest mog, i change every 2 weeks, not really sure on the weapon yet and the picture has uploaded a bit small for some reason :/
    http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2441/j94s.png

the mace from well of eternity! fits perf

Worldcarver, Zoid's Greatsword, i346 crafted mace from Cataclysm, Sulfuras
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    R0ninX3ph, I guess the libram is the yellow one? For that set, I would suggest using the greenish one for a better color match
    Thanks for the tip, do you happen to know where the greenish one comes from? The yellow one was a PvP crafted belt.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by R0ninX3ph View Post
    Thanks for the tip, do you happen to know where the greenish one comes from? The yellow one was a PvP crafted belt.
    1750honor points at the PvP vendor
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

Thanks for the weapon suggestions, Sulfuras would be the ultimate match i think but cant see myself getting it any time soon.

I've been using http://imgur.com/IhbVXgF for my holy transmog, I feel like it fits nicely, haven't transmogged the weapon as it looks good together with the gear in my opinion.

For ret i've been using Yeah, I like the ICC stuff as you can see.

I would have posted the pictures directly but i'm a bit concerned they'd be too big.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-07-03 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatethisbit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post
    I would have posted the pictures directly but i'm a bit concerned they'd be too big.
    Code:
    [UR L="FullSizeImage.png"][img]Thumbnail.png[/img][/URL]
    Wrapping the IMG tags with the URL tags causes the displayed image (the thumbnail) to be a clickable link to the full-sized image. Most image hosts (imgur, imageshack, etc.) provide thumbnails when you upload.
    Note: The space in URL is not normally present; the Code box left it as a link instead of properly displaying code.
    Replace the FullSizeImage and Thumbnail placeholders with actual internet addresses.
    Last edited by Taira; 2013-07-02 at 11:59 AM.

T16 Paladin models are out! Check it out: http://www.wowhead.com/news=215959/5...el-paladin-t16
    IMO they look fabulous & I'll definitely be collecting the either the gold or blue-themed set for transmogging.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 8 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    T16 Paladin models are out! Check it out: http://www.wowhead.com/news=215959/5...el-paladin-t16
    IMO they look fabulous & I'll definitely be collecting the either the gold or blue-themed set for transmogging.
    Hell yes, they look awesome! Not really sure if I will show the helmet but OMG the shoulders!!!