1. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhulrak View Post
    Also does anyone know a good 2-Handed sword that would match nicely with T6 Lightbringer set?
    Khorium champion is perfect but enchants probably ruin it, as usual.

  2. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhulrak View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ransmog-Thread

    Also does anyone know a good 2-Handed sword that would match nicely with T6 Lightbringer set?
    Can't access wowhead right now so I can't find their names, but how about the sword from kael'thas or the yellow one from ulduar (25m I think). Or if you want to go with s3 (reddish recolor), s1-2 sword would probably fit it well.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  3. #4443
    I LOVE MY CLUB! ITS MY CLUB, WITHOUT ME MY CLUB IS USELESS, WITHOUT MY CLUB, I AM USELESS!


  4. #4444
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157
    Oh, that's pretty skanky. The flames on the legs pointing to the hot plate pants crotch area is a huge warning sign. That AQ40 belt looks like one of those chain waist belts tramp-stampers seem to love.

    10/10 for skankosity!

    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I was going for skanky. How'd I do?

  5. #4445
    Pit Lord icausewipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Medusa Cascade
    Posts
    2,289
    You guys are my last hope.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32375#screenshots:id=158461

    I need this armor and it eludes my /google search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    It is normal for women to be, partially, gold diggers.

    There is a solid correlation between ability to achieve orgasm and partner's income.

  6. #4446
    The set doesn't exist. It's a recolor of the savage/hateful/deadly arena set. The weapon ca be bought as a heirloom, and the shield drops from Illidan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  7. #4447
    Also, the T6 belt from Sunwell. Unfortunately, even if you just go with the Savage set, the boots no longer exist in game.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  8. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    Not a lot of steampunkish looks among any of the available 2-handers, unforutnately. Your best bet would be to find a 2-hander that looks assembled from disparate pieces, or pieces that could've been culled from various industrial sectors. Some of the newer Gladiator swords aren't bad for that criterion. But lotta work, that.
    Yeah, I noticed. I just went with something simple and that just matched the color scheme instead. Oh well. Would love a 2-hand version of the Peacekeeper Blade, though.

  9. #4449
    Pit Lord icausewipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Medusa Cascade
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    The set doesn't exist. It's a recolor of the savage/hateful/deadly arena set. The weapon ca be bought as a heirloom, and the shield drops from Illidan.

    Then I'm destined to look...average..

    Oh well thx for the info.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    Thanks all. I've found a lot of enjoyment in transmogging since I returned to WoW back in March.

    Below is the mog I used for a good while until I assembled the set I posted above. This one is based around the Tempered Saronite set, with the Vicious Pyrium Belt and Boots, and the Blood Knight War Cloak (cheap JP in Shatt). I was trying my best to get as dark and deep red as I could with the limited plate choices available.

    I went with the original Obsidian Edged Blade because it's less ornate than the revamped versions, and even though it doesn't really match that well, it has that "crazy Japanese anime sword" look to it. I like weapons that look like they could do serious damage if you were struck with them.



    The shoulders I really wanted to use didn't match the style all that well, but I dug the profile they gave. Unfortunately they're Mail; they drop from the KZ Opera Event.

    Have you tried http://www.wowhead.com/item=75119 .

    btw that's an excellent xmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    It is normal for women to be, partially, gold diggers.

    There is a solid correlation between ability to achieve orgasm and partner's income.

  10. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhulrak View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ransmog-Thread

    Also does anyone know a good 2-Handed sword that would match nicely with T6 Lightbringer set?
    Wowhead is down right now, but try Stormrune Edge from the Council of Iron, Ulduar 25. Its yellow-gold with clean lines. Looks like a sword you could actually use in combat.

  11. #4451
    T13 is the set I always end up coming back to (from having T2, T6, T12 (both versions), and the ICC H 10 and 25 DK lookalike sets to choose from as well).



    I only wish I could get the longer version of my cloak (Homecoming Wrap), but it's a quest reward from Terrokkar Forest I completed a looooooooong time ago, and couldn't be restored (have tried a couple different times with different GMs).

    Edit: In my healing or prot sets, I use the original Azuresong Mageblade and Bulwark of the Royal Guard.

  12. #4452
    Heads up for future 'moggery: the recent PTR patch revealed which raid mode gets each color of T16, at least as of now. Surprisingly, the gold and blue version is Raid Finder this time. Gold and yellow is normal and flex, and red/black is heroic.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  13. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Heads up for future 'moggery: the recent PTR patch revealed which raid mode gets each color of T16, at least as of now. Surprisingly, the gold and blue version is Raid Finder this time. Gold and yellow is normal and flex, and red/black is heroic.
    If this stays true I'll be so happy as I'm going casual!

  14. #4454
    Moderator Sonnillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Saku, Estonia
    Posts
    2,601
    Can someone suggest a good mog for female holycow/ret? I've browsed through the roleplay gear site, but I didn't really find anything that would fit a tauren... Most items would make a large cow look even larger, some sets are just too... yuck on a cow.

    I like your paladin's mog kitty, but as it seems you have HC gear from this tier, I have no chance in getting that on mine.

    So any suggestions? Specially something which is relatively easy to obtain but yet look elegant?
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished <- RECRUITING for WoD
    Proud RL of Mythic 12/14 HC Open Raid PUG

    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.


  15. #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Can someone suggest a good mog for female holycow/ret? I've browsed through the roleplay gear site, but I didn't really find anything that would fit a tauren... Most items would make a large cow look even larger, some sets are just too... yuck on a cow.

    I like your paladin's mog kitty, but as it seems you have HC gear from this tier, I have no chance in getting that on mine.

    So any suggestions? Specially something which is relatively easy to obtain but yet look elegant?

    depends on what kind of sets you like. feel free to PM me some colours you like /themes and i can prob put something that is farmable for you

  16. #4456
    Stood in the Fire Riemu2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    EU, Germany
    Posts
    356
    Talking about not fitting Tauren... I just recently bought that Crown off the Blizzard Store. The one that gives you a icy-skull like face.

    God that looks shit on Tauren. Male abit better than Female. But still totally shit.

    Anybody else got that Problem?
    RL, GM and Pally Tank for 10-man Guild Plage, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Prot Paladin / Blood DK

    Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/plageriemu

    Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

  17. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    Talking about not fitting Tauren... I just recently bought that Crown off the Blizzard Store. The one that gives you a icy-skull like face.

    God that looks shit on Tauren. Male abit better than Female. But still totally shit.

    Anybody else got that Problem?
    I would think the fire horns would look pretty cool on a Tauren! I have a Worgen and the Crown doesn't look too bad. Sorry to hear about the Cow hate

  18. #4458
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157
    Radiant Glory is one of the most "paladin-y" sets Blizzard has designed, but dat helm. I've always thought it's just a little too big/tall. Try the Brighthelm of Justice with it; it matches rather well.

    As for the cloak, I've now learned my lesson in MoP; NEVER toss quest reward cloaks/items if they look unique. Sometimes, they never have analogues.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vindican View Post
    T13 is the set I always end up coming back to (from having T2, T6, T12 (both versions), and the ICC H 10 and 25 DK lookalike sets to choose from as well).

    http://i.imgur.com/k6f80lY.jpg

    I only wish I could get the longer version of my cloak (Homecoming Wrap), but it's a quest reward from Terrokkar Forest I completed a looooooooong time ago, and couldn't be restored (have tried a couple different times with different GMs).

    Edit: In my healing or prot sets, I use the original Azuresong Mageblade and Bulwark of the Royal Guard.

  19. #4459
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,303
    I was really hoping flex raiding would share LFR-colored gear.

    Just to make it accessible when we can't queue for the LFR of that level content. DS comes to mind for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  20. #4460
    Flex Raid is a queue as well, though. So there's no guarantee it will still be accessible past level 90 either. Moreover, having Flex gear share textures with LFR would have sent the wrong message to the former NM raiders they are trying to win back with the feature.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •