10+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if that's the wrathful set or the new t16 for hunters, hihi!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Here's what my Paladin has recently started using. The boots aren't great, but it's coming along. I like the way the bronze on the helmet ties into the belt, pants, shoulders and tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    That set looks awesome, Ivion. I've always been a fan of the t13 (or is it 12?) helmet. But you've managed fit it into a completely new kind of set What cloak are you using?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    That set looks awesome, Ivion. I've always been a fan of the t13 (or is it 12?) helmet. But you've managed fit it into a completely new kind of set What cloak are you using?
    Thanks for saying so! Yes, it is the normal mode tier 12 (immolation) headpiece. I'm using http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/77099 for my cloak. It's not perfect, but the green on it does fit quite well. There are a bunch of other options that looked fine, but this one was the easiest to obtain. Here's a back picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to find a helmet that meshes well with this set but can't seem to find one. Don't like the helmet that's part of the set. Also trying to find a belt and boots that match while I try to get the pieces from the ENORMOUS loot table off 10-man Koralon and 25-man Emalon.

Maybe Titan-Forged Girdle of Triumph and Ornate Saronite Walkers?

Hmm... still leaves the helmet though if that's the case.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2013-08-12 at 11:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I'm trying to find a helmet that meshes well with this set but can't seem to find one. Don't like the helmet that's part of the set. Also trying to find a belt and boots that match while I try to get the pieces from the ENORMOUS loot table off 10-man Koralon and 25-man Emalon.

Hmm,what about the t2 head?It is kinda a close match colourwise.

Quoting myself from much earlier in the thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Furious Chest/Shoulders
    Faceguard of Determination
    Numbing Handguards
    Malevolent Girdle
    Legplates of Painful Death
    Hellfrozen Bonegrinders
    Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cloak
    Zoid's Greatsword

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I originally had this trans as a joke, at the same time laughing the shit out of it while scrolling through all the (at the time) hilarious hair cuts until I found one that would make me giggle every time I saw it. Although, it has really grown on me and I fucking love it, everything goes perfectly.

Awwyeh.

15+ Year Old Account

Guess I never posted here. Was waiting until I finally had the patience to make my sword, finally did, then forgot.

Now to get a Tabard of the Silver Hand. If only.

And the legendary cloak. Unf.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivion View Post
    Thanks for saying so! Yes, it is the normal mode tier 12 (immolation) headpiece. I'm using http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/77099 for my cloak. It's not perfect, but the green on it does fit quite well. There are a bunch of other options that looked fine, but this one was the easiest to obtain. Here's a back picture.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wDQ9NODl.jpg[IMG]
    Looks a tiny bit red, but other than that it looks quite well indeed. The molten scales on the lower part kinda goes with the glow from the helmet/shoulders
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't post it since I retired a few months ago, but I have full gold CM gear and I was aiming for the H Rag mace for my weapon transmog as I think the color combination goes together very well.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post

I would recomend http://www.wowhead.com/item=30081 for boots. Almost a perfect match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting a tad bit worried that we're not gonna have polearms be xmoggable unless we get another Bo-Ris drop. Which, it's cool and all but I'd love to see us have options if we got bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This is mine, i will probably never change away from ulduar 10 man tier. :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihncjx5f5e...313_224354.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm getting a tad bit worried that we're not gonna have polearms be xmoggable unless we get another Bo-Ris drop. Which, it's cool and all but I'd love to see us have options if we got bored.
    I'm crossing my fingers for a PvP polearm. I'm just doing PvP, so that would be awesome.

As someone who has had a polearm for the past few months, trust me, the options for good polearm transmogs are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    As someone who has had a polearm for the past few months, trust me, the options for good polearm transmogs are few and far between.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=42329#comments

All you need

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Now,if only it was obtainable

Something like http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=103968 you mean?

Best part: no shared loot table to hide it on, I will actually be able to use tokens on the one boss that drops it. Never got Boris :l

Is there any 2h weapon that looks like a scythe?