We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
  1. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    The purple gems kind of kill it for me, but I figure if I zoom out and I'm looking from behind, it won't get to me that much. The armor looks a little busy, but I think it works out. I haven't leveled enough to see what it looks like on Belf pally mount, though.
    Looks great, I didn't notice the purple gems until I read what you wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    This is what I'm rocking for the time being and probably will for a while.
    Looks good (because that set is simply a good-looking set), except for that helm...not really feeling it. >.<
    Last edited by Celista; 2013-08-29 at 07:10 PM.

  2. #4602


    I use Stormrune Edge for ret

  3. #4603
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aneough/simple

    "Inherited will, the destiny of the age, the dreams of its people..
    As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease!"

  4. #4604
    Moderator Krekko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    4,433
    Quanee, I think you're the first modified CM set I've seen which I actually enjoy as the shoulders do seem to fit!

    Good job!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

    WoW Level Scaling Feature

  5. #4605
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Quanee, I think you're the first modified CM set I've seen which I actually enjoy as the shoulders do seem to fit!

    Good job!
    Haha, glad to know someone likes it.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aneough/simple

    "Inherited will, the destiny of the age, the dreams of its people..
    As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease!"

  6. #4606
    Pit Lord Thyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    2,422


    I need to get 1900 RBG Rating. -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Quanee, I think you're the first modified CM set I've seen which I actually enjoy as the shoulders do seem to fit!

    Good job!
    I've posted an alternative earlier this year (sad it's alliance only) ^^

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19898815
    Last edited by Thyr; 2013-08-30 at 08:02 AM.

  7. #4607
    Brewmaster marinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post


    I need to get 1900 RBG Rating. -.-
    You only need 1800 for the GM weapons and gear so go go,really nice combo there

  8. #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    You only need 1800 for the GM weapons and gear so go go,really nice combo there
    Actually, you need 2.4k for weapons. I'm 2k in RBGs and I can only mog the gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not one who ignores problems if it's not already obvious to you.
    - Nobel Peace prize candidate 2017

  9. #4609
    Brewmaster marinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Actually, you need 2.4k for weapons. I'm 2k in RBGs and I can only mog the gear.
    They changed the requirments in 5.3 to be 1.8k for the weapons also.Atleast I was able to mog them when I got 1.8k rating and I know a lot of ppl that did it too.Try paying a visit to the vendor in area 52.


    http://www.wowhead.com/item=77560#comments

    Check the comments also for the GM claymore.
    Last edited by marinos; 2013-08-30 at 04:07 PM.

  10. #4610
    Pit Lord Thyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    2,422
    Ah, thanks guys. =)

  11. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by Felvet View Post
    Welp, decided I should add my transmogs on here because I've spent quite a bit of time on them over the last few weeks. :3
    First, my MS Holy transmog:
    I would like to try a white xmog. I have the nagging feeling that most of the pieces won't have a non-paladin restriction equivalent, but would you mind a list?

  12. #4612
    You like play BE with a child weapon? . It's horrible!

    What's is your shield?

  13. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    They changed the requirments in 5.3 to be 1.8k for the weapons also.Atleast I was able to mog them when I got 1.8k rating and I know a lot of ppl that did it too.Try paying a visit to the vendor in area 52.


    http://www.wowhead.com/item=77560#comments

    Check the comments also for the GM claymore.
    Oooh, awesome! Didn't know that! Thanks for the tip man
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not one who ignores problems if it's not already obvious to you.
    - Nobel Peace prize candidate 2017

  14. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    I would like to try a white xmog. I have the nagging feeling that most of the pieces won't have a non-paladin restriction equivalent, but would you mind a list?
    Nearly all of these pieces are pretty much locked to Pallies unfortunately, as far as I can tell the only bits that aren't is the cap (JP vendor in Shatt) and possibly the helm/belt.

    Helm: Malevolent Gladiator's Ornamented Headcover (http://www.wowhead.com/item=91644)
    Shoulders: Justicar Pauldrons (T4) (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29064)
    Chest: Vicious Gladiator's Ornamented Chestpiece (http://www.wowhead.com/item=60413)
    Back: Kharmaa's Shroud of Hope (http://www.wowhead.com/item=33333)
    Gloves: Vicious Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves (http://www.wowhead.com/item=60602)
    Belt: Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp of Meditation (looking to upgrade to Malev. when I get the honour)
    Legs: Valorous Aegis Greaves (T8) (http://www.wowhead.com/item=45371)
    Boots: Can be pretty much anything because of the dress, just left them as whatever they are (LFR T13 I think?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Neari View Post
    You like play BE with a child weapon? . It's horrible!

    What's is your shield?
    It's not so bad if you're wielding one-handers, but a lot of models get RIDICULOUSLY shrunk on a Blood Elf model. Absolutely frustrating when Quel'delar looks more like a toothpick than an actual sword zzz.
    Shield: Vicious Gladiator's Redoubt (http://www.wowhead.com/item=61361)

  15. #4615
    So, here goes my paladin:


  16. #4616
    Brewmaster marinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So, here goes my paladin:
    If your intention was to make something that doesnt match at all,well mission accomplished

  17. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    If your intention was to make something that doesnt match at all,well mission accomplished
    awww

    Aye thine ten characters ahoy.

  18. #4618
    Mechagnome DaveL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Posts
    512
    here goes my DK wannabe pally:

  19. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    So many colors..
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  20. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So, here goes my paladin:

    <snip>
    The helm, gloves, and belt don't work...

    That said, I actually like the shoulders/chest/legs/boots. There is a progression of color there that is kinda neat, and that orange gem in the chest sorta ties it all together. I think if you ditch the helm and find gloves and a belt that works better that it could be a really unique and nicely put together transmog.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •