(removethese)i.imgur.com/gV5f614.jpg

not too happy with the chest, going to change it, but i dont know to what. the sheild is ok. but i could get something better im sure. royal crest of lor possibly. the boots need to change. i like that model for the boot, but i cant find anything that i like .

Variation on this earlier experiment.

By the way, if you can get the Cindermane Charger, GET it. It's an amazing mount, one of the best Blizzard's ever put into the game.

Item List
    Helm: Smoldering Helm
    Shoulders/Gloves: Furious Gladiator's Redemption/Vindication
    Chest/Legs/Boots: Blackrock Plate
    Belt: Shardback Girdle
    Cloak: Nimble Burnished Cloak (Stage 4)
    Weapon: Lionheart Executioner, Reborn (with Mark of Bleeding Hollow for EXTRA FIYAH)

Where's that from?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Where's that from?
    Assuming you meant the mount, it's the latest Recruit-a-Friend veteran reward.

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently using either Greatsword of the Inferno or the Cloudsong Glaive. Still can't decide which one to use so I resort to switching every day ;p

Well, the glaive fits the set, the sword dosn't. So you need to try to create something new for the sword if you want to use that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigist View Post
    Assuming you meant the mount, it's the latest Recruit-a-Friend veteran reward.
    Ye the mount, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Nothing extraordinary, but I just love it.
    What's the name of the armor pieces and the weapon in that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Finished my heroic transmog set. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
    Probably the best use/combo of the T17 Heroic set I've seen so far. The Permafrost cloak from Throne of the Four Winds would also be a great match, as the blue and gold would reflect the tabard as well as the armor.

And your set looks even better when viewed outside the eternal nighttime of the garrison! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    What's the name of the armor pieces and the weapon in that picture?
    Weapon is the Cloudsong Glaive, WoD Challenge Mode reward.

Armor is the Plate of Lightning Emperor (with matching pieces) from Throne of Thunder Heroic. Looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigist View Post
    Weapon is the Cloudsong Glaive, WoD Challenge Mode reward.

Armor is the Plate of Lightning Emperor (with matching pieces) from Throne of Thunder Heroic. Looks fantastic!
    Indeed it does! Thank you.

Deleted
    postimg.org/gallery /hjc3fpro/

Gosh, not allowed to post links 'n images 'n such things

But, nonetheless, I was quite excited when i found out (read: saw it on some wow forum) that you can use the Blood Knight Tabard as an Alliance toon.
    Due to some close friends i had to switch from female Blood Elf Paladin to female Dreanai. As Dreanai it wasn 't possible to have the Tabard after relogging or zoneing, the tabard would constantly switch to a common guild Tabard. So i shed some tear for this beautiful thing and forgot about it.

But after some time i got disgusted with the hoof thingy thats going on with the Dreanai and no decent transmogs for it ... So i switched to male Human.
    And tadaaa! At the tabard vendor in Ironforge greeted the Blood Knight Tabard me again. I put it on my toon and hearthstoned to the garrison, log out and in and it never switched to the guild tabard

Naturally the old Blood-Tempered Ranseur goes nice with it. I am still soooo happy that i never ever sold the class weapon to some vendor.
    Alongside with the Cataclysmic Gladiator Set it looks pretty good. Much like an old battle hardened Paladin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes,you can get the Blood Knight Tabard as ally if you complete the new paladin quests that the trainers offer. After you do the one that gives the helm as reward then as you said, the tabard can be bought from the tabard vendor in IF.

Finally finished the crafting set
    So much materials. But worth it. Can't wait the 2.2 to mog the weapon !

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Finally finished the crafting set
    So much materials. But worth it. Can't wait the 2.2 to mog the weapon !
    I've had the full set since January (I blew SO MUCH GOLD!!! to get it sooner), and I am STOKED for the sword to be available. The new Horde color is similarly awesome.

There's also a matching cloak for this set, but it's only available to NPCs at the moment:

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-05-11 at 09:10 PM.

I wanted to try something different this time, been a huge fan of the templar legging's since I first saw them but it's nearly impossible to make something that blends well with it Wanted to use the vanguard chest but it's so expensive so I just covered it up with a tabard

Lonta, Ambassador to Therazane

Last edited by Animefreak3K; 2015-05-12 at 09:30 AM.

a bit classical
    (removeit)dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18780530/WoWScrnShot_051215_165742.jpg

Experimenting with the Darksoul Plate and red/gray pieces.

I like the slimmer gauntlet style, and these are really the only decent ones I've found in the game despite being more black than gray. I would love to go with plate "socks" to show off more of the leg armor, but there aren't any that are gray or neutral. As for a helm, I went with the goggles only because the lenses are "kind-of" red and didn't like any of the helms current in game.

Big thing was killing the Blind Hero in Brawler's Guild in order to get the shirt with the studs on the sleeves; the shirt is a nice gray and the studs pick up on the rivets in the chestplate.

Item List
    Head: Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades
    Shoulder/Chest/Legs: Darksoul Plate
    Gloves: Fists of Phalanx
    Belt: Chain of Unleased Rage
    Feet: Bloodforged Sabatons
    Cloak: Disguise of the Kumiho
    Shirt: Sightless Mantle
    Weapon: Warmonger
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-05-12 at 11:43 PM.

Well shit I asked the wrong question earlier. I mean what would be good 2h weapon options to go with t17 mythic transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    Well shit I asked the wrong question earlier. I mean what would be good 2h weapon options to go with t17 mythic transmog?
    T17 Mythic is an odd duck in terms of colors. Not sure how closely you want to match, but here are the best ones imho:

2-Hand Sword
    Frostbitten Greatsword
    Rage-Possessed Greatsword
    Mourning Malice

2-Hand Axe
    Uroe, Harbinger of Terror (25H)
    Singing Crystal Axe

2-Hand Mace
    Arechron's Gift
    The Oathkeeper

Polearm
    Sonic Spear
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-05-13 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Spelling!