http://www.wowhead.com/list=6375319/...-equipment-set

Mix of Blackrock plate and Mythic Paladin SoO gear - I call it the Iron Paladin.

Weapon variations include Sulfuras and The Black Hand, though I like the Mythic Kagraz's Burning Blade best.

Edit: The Bracers aren't important, they just cover a very slim gap between gloves and chest plate

Quote Originally Posted by Siar View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/list=6375319/...-equipment-set

Mix of Blackrock plate and Mythic Paladin SoO gear - I call it the Iron Paladin.

Weapon variations include Sulfuras and The Black Hand, though I like the Mythic Kagraz's Burning Blade best.

Edit: The Bracers aren't important, they just cover a very slim gap between gloves and chest plate
    man not a fan of that at all. doesn't look remotely like a paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any ideas which transmog set fits well the new Fleet Commander's Hat?

Definately the Theramore tabard but not sure which blue set I should choose.
    Is there a cool looking naval themed two-handed sword aswell?

I am still a bit disappointed that all the cool hair gets chopped off the moment I put a helmet on. Dwarves however can sometimes show off their glorious beards with a helmet on. This hat would cool so cool with many hairstyles.
    Last edited by Tetley; 2015-06-15 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    From the front page:

I'm actually disappointed that the elite version got that coloration. Mythic and Elite should have a swap. Alliance got the best version imo.
    I agree the alliance version has the better coloration but my foremost issue is the set itself. I can´t think of a mog set that would look or thematically (what´s the theme anyway?) fit with this set.
    Could someone explain from an art perspective what that set should represent at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Any ideas which transmog set fits well the new Fleet Commander's Hat?

Definately the Theramore tabard but not sure which blue set I should choose.
    Is there a cool looking naval themed two-handed sword aswell?

I am still a bit disappointed that all the cool hair gets chopped off the moment I put a helmet on. Dwarves however can sometimes show off their glorious beards with a helmet on. This hat would cool so cool with many hairstyles.
    I'm stiil dirty that I was on holiday during the event to get the tabard. Oh well. I don't think I could wear a naval hat for more than 5 minutes anyways.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    I agree the alliance version has the better coloration but my foremost issue is the set itself. I can´t think of a mog set that would look or thematically (what´s the theme anyway?) fit with this set.
    Could someone explain from an art perspective what that set should represent at all?
    An armored knight with a halo. Ever see one of those religious paintings with the gold circle behind the subject's head? It's kind of a callback to that. The shoulders could be thought of as wings if you really want to go out there with design. I mostly just think they needed something cool that twitched thus why we have those things on our shoulders.

Luckily the gear can be swapped since most of the color palette uses other WoD ones. The elite PVP one seems like you'll be able to mix SoO T16 mythic with it as well. Only one that gets the boot is T18 Mythic.

Looks like we are getting goggles and hats for xmog in 6.2. I should make a full cosmetic list on the front page some day now we've gotten more.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    An armored knight with a halo. Ever see one of those religious paintings with the gold circle behind the subject's head? It's kind of a callback to that. The shoulders could be thought of as wings if you really want to go out there with design. I mostly just think they needed something cool that twitched thus why we have those things on our shoulders.

Luckily the gear can be swapped since most of the color palette uses other WoD ones. The elite PVP one seems like you'll be able to mix SoO T16 mythic with it as well. Only one that gets the boot is T18 Mythic.

Looks like we are getting goggles and hats for xmog in 6.2. I should make a full cosmetic list on the front page some day now we've gotten more.
    I know they said they were going back to class flavor instead of raid/expansion flavor for Tier 18, but I get a distinct "sun-powered Arakkoa construct" feeling from the paladin set.

It's based on the Auchenai robots, IMO.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's based on the Auchenai robots, IMO.
    That would have been cool... but this set is everything but cool robots with lazaz.

@sett thanks for pointing this out. you might be right regarding this but when I think of religious paintings with a halo I think of space marines with Iron Halo equipt...^^

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    I'm stiil dirty that I was on holiday during the event to get the tabard. Oh well. I don't think I could wear a naval hat for more than 5 minutes anyways.
    Yea, lol it annoys the hell out of me while running in 1 bg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PallyMogs View Post
    I know they said they were going back to class flavor instead of raid/expansion flavor for Tier 18, but I get a distinct "sun-powered Arakkoa construct" feeling from the paladin set.
    Heh. I felt that our T17 was more the robot-like one. (Not to mention the T4 vibe.)

At least when compared to the Draenei robot models.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    I think the Horde PvP set will likely mix pretty well with the Mythic T16 (SoO) set, with the blueish dark gray, copper and red. The glowing part on the belt even looks a bit like the T16 visor. The Alliance version should go really well with the Raid Finder version of T16, come to think of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    here is my go

Thinking about going back to my old transmog, but with the new captain hat.

Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

Quote Originally Posted by Imacashew View Post
    Those are cool items, but I'm not sure why the boots/shoulders/belt/halo are one color wholly different from everything else
    You know what they say about beauty...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imacashew View Post
    Those are cool items, but I'm not sure why the boots/shoulders/belt/halo are one color wholly different from everything else
    im trying to go with light/dark. im really happy with the way the shining pieces clash with the dark black and red from BRF. i really need a better(brighter) belt and boots though. just can seem to think of one

doesn't work at all. the belt and boots don't even match the shoulders.

sorry dude, but if you like it that's all that matters

Deleted
    Is there any way to obtain our T16 LFR shoulders? I did solo Blackfuse lfr once but it gave me no loot at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    Is there any way to obtain our T16 LFR shoulders? I did solo Blackfuse lfr once but it gave me no loot at all.
    Working as intended? Loot on LFR isn't guaranteed so that's why you didn't get anything. Try to get some of the old bonus roll coins and run it a few times.

I vendored my LFR T16 and Normal T16 sets during an unhinged bank clean out and for whatever reason could not restore them. Now I can only wait for the next expansion where it will mostly be soloable to try for them again.