Just finished getting the tier lookalike pieces to complete this one. I like the Tier 17 Normal/Heroic sets, but don't like the matching helmets.

The crystal portion of the sword reflect those in the armor, and the Mark of Blackrock illusion gives the impression of little blue crystals flying off the blade. An alternate cape if you want to match the blue-gray color of the draping on the armor is Heavy Frostwolf Shroud, but anytime I can use the Permafrost Cape, I can't pass it up.

Item List
    Head: Faceguard of the Endless Watch
    Shoulders: Overdriven Spaulders (H)

Cloak: Permafrost Cape
    Chest: Battleplate of Guiding Light (H)
    Shirt: Rustic Workman's Shirt
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Heavy Hand (H)

Waist: Uktar's Belt of Chiming Rings (H)
    Legs: Legplates of Fractured Crystal (H)
    Feet: Mosscrusher Sabatons (H)
    Weapon: Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword
    Illusion: Mark of Blackrock
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-11-16 at 05:30 PM.

An attempt at coming back to the roots ^^

Deleted
    Guys, I need help. 400+ pages is too much to go through, maybe You know any transmo from the top of Your head that would fit my needs.

I play a tauren and am searching for knight-style transmo. Simple, shiny armour, straight sword, all hat stuff. Golden elements maybe included.
    Not too many... thingys sticking out of the armour. I want people to look at me and say "yep, that' a knight".

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, I need help. 400+ pages is too much to go through, maybe You know any transmo from the top of Your head that would fit my needs.

I play a tauren and am searching for knight-style transmo. Simple, shiny armour, straight sword, all hat stuff. Golden elements maybe included.
    Not too many... thingys sticking out of the armour. I want people to look at me and say "yep, that' a knight".

Quote Originally Posted by Durrendal View Post

You might fancy this armour set I put together some time ago. http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...n-shining.html
    Pair it with Steel Plate Helm and you're good to go.

You can find the itemlist here: http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...on-slayer.html

The 10H recolor of the ICC DK armor has always been a weird duck to me because of its color scheme. It's an odd green-gray and purple, and I think the helmet is goofy. However, I think the combo here actually works well together, despite the strange hues.

The pearlescent portion of the helmet stands out a bit, but still seems to blend in well enough, and gives the armor a nice balanced look as opposed to the matching helmet of the set. The sword is using the Coldlight illusion to match the blue particle effect from the shoulders.

Item List
    Head: Welded Hardskin Helmet
    Shoulders: Scalpel-Sharpening Shoulderguards (10H)
    Cloak: Primal Combatant's Drape of Prowess
    Chest: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass (10H)
    Hands: Festering Fingerguards (10H)
    Waist: Wild Combatant's Girdle of Prowess
    Legs: Battle-Maiden's Legguards (10H)
    Feet: Bone Drake's Enameled Boots (10H)
    Weapon: Gor'gah, High Blade of the Gorians (H)
    Illusion: Coldlight
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-11-21 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    The 10H recolor of the ICC DK armor has always been a weird duck to me because of its color scheme. It's an odd green-gray and purple, and I think the helmet is goofy. However, I think the combo here actually works well together, despite the strange hues.

The pearlescent portion of the helmet stands out a bit, but still seems to blend in well enough, and gives the armor a nice balanced look as opposed to the matching helmet of the set. The sword is using the Coldlight illusion to match the blue particle effect from the shoulders.

http://i.imgur.com/yoxp0nC.png

Item List
    Head: Welded Hardskin Helmet
    Shoulders: Scalpel-Sharpening Shoulderguards (10H)
    Cloak: Primal Combatant's Drape of Prowess
    Chest: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass (10H)
    Hands: Festering Fingerguards (10H)
    Waist: Wild Combatant's Girdle of Prowess
    Legs: Battle-Maiden's Legguards (10H)
    Feet: Bone Drake's Enameled Boots (10H)
    Weapon: Gor'gah, High Blade of the Gorians (H)
    Illusion: Coldlight
    Nice matchup there, didn't actually think about combining that ICC set with the helmet.

I recently got the shoulders for that Legion DK set, so I just had to go and buy the head and make a set out of it. I combined it with MoP greens on the legs and feet, and some Cata blues for the belt and hands. The chest is also part of the set (even though it's not really visible with the tabard):

Last edited by Cariboulou; 2016-11-21 at 06:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by nemo1154 View Post
    Simple mog i'm using right now for my holy paladin,

Nice transmog buddy, simple but very paladinesc. What are the items for boots, gauntlets, legs and chest?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you do, fellow crusaders?

i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post
    How do you do, fellow crusaders?

Sorry, all I can hear is "mooooooo"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post
    picture of mighty cowladin
    That chestpiece looks really out of place with the black/blue.

Easy to get, nothing special, but so pretty.
    wowhead.com/dressing-room#mozM0zH80rzzz9m8LNk808LAd87cLIq87kLIU808LAY87VBzq808Bza808d

Quote Originally Posted by nemo1154 View Post
    Simple mog i'm using right now for my holy paladin,

Normally I'm very anti-tabard and see soooo many mogs where the tabard takes away from it. But in your case, that looks very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Normally I'm very anti-tabard and see soooo many mogs where the tabard takes away from it. But in your case, that looks very good!
    I simply HATE that tabard as well, but finally a set that actually fits it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I've had it for a while but I'm still pretty proud of this one:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipyo View Post
    The Dark Crusader
    There are better tabards but I wanted the + for a crusader feel, and the red in it is a good match.

- - - Updated - - -

With 2h, Ashkandi;

What is that for a helmet? :O Anyone got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    What is that for a helmet? :O Anyone got a link?
    WoD S1 Paladin Elite PvP set
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Some red gold black stuff. looks good with default Ashb skin =)

Might run with this for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Thanks alot! Too bad it was for horde :-( Im looking for a similiar look