15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hvc View Post
    can we sticky this? its been used for years and it will be a thing in every addon.
    At one point it was stickied, and then one of the pally mods said something along the lines of "there are too many stickies" and unstuck it and a couple other well used threads. But hell, why would the second most replied to topic/most viewed topic in the pally forums need a sticky...

Wanted something Purple to use with the Prot secret appearance, but ended up swapping my Pally to Ret. Don't really like the look of Ashbringer much anyway, and I've always liked the Hammer of the Naaru, so I kept with the purple. I wish there was a decent xmog that was a lighter purple/gold or silver and had either thin boots for Draenei, or the pants worked with hiding the boots like my current one, but for now, the dark purple works fine.

DropBox Link
    (not actually sure if you can embed DropBox images or not, but I gave up on figuring it out, heh)

Found out that my original raiding guild (joined in 2005, different server) reformed and a lot of the old players are active again. I've been thinking about going back to Alliance to play with them, but...

I loaded up MogIt to test out my mog list on a human, and...I can't part with how good the Blood Elf looks in armor! Please no more Popeye appendages!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Found out that my original raiding guild (joined in 2005, different server) reformed and a lot of the old players are active again. I've been thinking about going back to Alliance to play with them, but...

I loaded up MogIt to test out my mog list on a human, and...I can't part with how good the Blood Elf looks in armor! Please no more Popeye appendages!

I'm about to go to sleep but what about Draenei? I mean they don't have the exact body as the Blood Elves but they seem similar enough :x Unrelated but I'm salty, wanted to make a blood knight transmog then found out I need to do RBG's for the gloves + boots that match the set boo.

Anyone know good helm mogs for (female) Taurens? So far I found that t18 / WoD glad sets look awesome, but most other sets look kind of bizarre

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Anyone know good helm mogs for (female) Taurens? So far I found that t18 / WoD glad sets look awesome, but most other sets look kind of bizarre
    finding a good mog for tauren male or female is always hard beside t18/glad and t6 you will hardly find something that looks remotely good

How about the Ulduar set style?

Well, there's always Crown of the Fire Festival.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I quite like the ToV Sets.

15+ Year Old Account

About the only way I can play alliance is as a female human. I know the 2h are way to big, but the armor sets tend to fit pretty nicely. If you don't have a problem playing as a female toon, you might see how you sets look. I will miss the your dedicated belf male pally mogs tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL View Post
    I quite like the ToV Sets.
    That looks GOOD. Can you take a screenshot in more neutral light?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    About the only way I can play alliance is as a female human. I know the 2h are way to big, but the armor sets tend to fit pretty nicely. If you don't have a problem playing as a female toon, you might see how you sets look. I will miss the your dedicated belf male pally mogs tho.
    I only play male characters, out of preference, but Human Female does look the best.

There are other things to consider, like the Argent Tournament progress getting reset again so I couldn't use the tabards until getting it to Exalted again via WotLK Heroics.

The only thing I want is the Heroic version of Calamity's Edge. I have the mythic and Raid Finder versions.. just not the damned blue one.

I only play male characters, out of preference, but Human Female does look the best.

There are other things to consider, like the Argent Tournament progress getting reset again so I couldn't use the tabards until getting it to Exalted again via WotLK Heroics.
    If you do decide to go Alliance you should consider going Draenei male. They look epic in plate and the only downside is no feet. Although that can also be a plus if you have the perfect set but no boots that fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted

Here's my "Blue Mountain King" mog. I usually switch between Blue Ashbringer and Shadow's Edge as weapon mog.
    Thoughts/Suggestions ?

Awesome mog SyrahGrunt. Not nearly enough dwarfs on here for my liking.

Cant take a Screenshot during break on work .... but im thats how im looking ;D (Other Hands and Boots)

Ok seems im not allowed to Post Links as Newbie.. someone is so kind and Link my BNET Char Kelhtor from Blackmoore ?

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    Not nearly enough dwarfs on here for my liking.
    Bro, don't even get me started on this... This thread desperately needs more beard awesomeness.

Unite, O bearded ones, let the light reflect on your ale and fill your spirit with power o/

Nothing fancy, just that I finally finished the Trial of Valor armor ensemble quest just now. I was very disappointed in the helmet, at least on a Blood Elf male. It's one of those plate helms that doesn't fully cover the neck and looks tiny on a Blood Elf male in proportion to the shoulders (a la Judgment Helm). Hate that. The chest also seems a bit unfinished and plain, considering the adornments on the rest of the pieces.

I switched out the set helm with a BC PvP helm that fits well (save for the purple crystal). Paired it with an Ulduar sword to maintain the theme. Hellscream's Decapitator or the Deadly Gladiator's Decapitator also look quite nice with it.

Looks cool in the dark, too!

Item List
    Head: Merciless Gladiator's Lamellar Helm
    Armor/Cloak: Funerary Plate of the Chosen Dead (N)
    Weapon: Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-12-20 at 09:02 PM.

http://imgur.com/a/xjwsy
    Screamin' Green
    Helm: Fel-Proof Goggles
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of the Wardancer
    Cloak: Cloak of Averted Crisis
    Chest: Krakken-Heart Breastplate
    Gloves: Royal Gauntlets of Silvermoon
    Waist: Searing Belt
    Legs: Greaves of the Bloodwarder
    Feet: Mindfire Sollerets
    2 Handed Weapon: Greataxe of Trials

What armor set or look would go nicely if combined with the Warforged Nightmare and the Normal Maul of Tyranny?

EDIT: I think I just found something with the Mythic Tier 18 set for paladins!
    Last edited by Krek01; 2016-12-21 at 03:37 AM.