Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I can xmog the DK arsenal weapons on my other characters that are level 100 and higher. Same thing for the paladin ones.
    Hotfixed to now be class-restricted:

• Weapon appearances from the Armaments of the Ebon Blade and Armaments of the Silver Hand should be restricted to Death Knight and Paladin, respectively.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-04-11 at 05:03 AM.

The PVP set is cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Hotfixed to now be class-restricted:

This made me sad. The weapons still show up in the transmog interface, the look simply won't be applied.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    This made me sad. The weapons still show up in the transmog interface, the look simply won't be applied.
    Did it hinder your ability to mog your Paladin into a Death Knight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting content for 7.2.5 for mogging. That also sucks about the arsenal stuff but I understand why they did it.

They removed the appearance if you had it mogged. Ah well.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/a/tcde0

I cannot post direct images yet. I finished the rbg part of the new skin and i think it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarium View Post
    Did it hinder your ability to mog your Paladin into a Death Knight?
    It really did. I was going to don (most) of the gold-trimmed blue version of the DK starter set. I guess I can use a Quel'Delar or Admiral Taylor's.

Quote Originally Posted by Andouin View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/tcde0

I cannot post direct images yet. I finished the rbg part of the new skin and i think it looks great.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to (re) farm the dark version of this set, it seems.

Similar to Ondray's earlier post; pieces from the invasions, pre-Legion and current.

I'm honestly bored of mogging lately. The game doesn't give you enough slots to save outfits, and MogIt doesn't work worth a crap anymore. When I find a great matching cloak for something like this mog, it's a short cloak with no longer alternative. Just makes me want to not bother at times.

And lighting changes things, too. The cloak below looks awesome with the mog on the log-in screen, but in normal light it goes from dark gray to a lighter, almost greenish-gray.

Item List
    Head: Felforged Helmet
    Shoulder: Xorothian Pauldrons
    Cloak: Grace of Dionor
    Chest: Felforged Chestplate
    Hands: Xorothian Gauntlets
    Waist: Xorothian Waistplate
    Legs:
    Felforged Legplates
    Feet: Xorothian Sabatons

Weapon: Hellrender (M)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-04-13 at 02:00 PM.

@Gloriandus If the 7.2.5 patch notes are actually true the mog contest would make mogging a lot more fun.

Recently got the purple color for the Challenge Mode Ashbringer, but I can't seem to find any decent mog to go with it.

Any suggestions?

DK T10, maybe? The 10-man version.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Recently got the purple color for the Challenge Mode Ashbringer, but I can't seem to find any decent mog to go with it.

Any suggestions?
    The heroic set from COEN goes very well with it.

Any suggestions?
    Dk t10, as Luminous said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    DK T10, maybe? The 10-man version.
    I can confirm it fits quite neatly. Just recently unlocked pvp skin and first thing I thought about was dk t10.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Dk t10, as Luminous said.

I can confirm it fits quite neatly. Just recently unlocked pvp skin and first thing I thought about was dk t10.
    The 10 Rated Battelgrounds, or the Prestige Ranking system?

Anyways, thanx for the suggestion. I think the T10 DK set does go well with the Dungeon Challenge skin, though I kind of wish the purple accents on sword and set would match closer.

The 10 Rated Battelgrounds, or the Prestige Ranking system?

Anyways, thanx for the suggestion. I think the T10 DK set does go well with the Dungeon Challenge skin, though I kind of wish the purple accents on sword and set would match closer.
    Prestige one.
    Though me currently, I much prefer Corrupted Remembrance, the green one.
    It just suits my paladin.

You are welcome

That's my character currently.

Any suggestions?
    The purple/blue Demonsteel recolor might look great with that.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-04-16 at 02:19 AM.

Has anyone experienced the new dressing room in WoWhead.. Feet are cut now, is this a bug or is it intented? Hoping it is not intended!
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08oGO87cBLc808

Deleted

GUYS! MogIt is finally updated for Legion and has items from Tomb of Sargeras included too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of