Quote Originally Posted by serupiya View Post
    That's one good looking, holy space slut

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Love it ! <3
    This set is really awesome and fits nicely with this color.
    Last edited by Felkor; 2017-04-17 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post

Been using this for holy. I really like this spear.
    Could you link the items? Thanks!

I finally managed to finish the 10 RBG's for this color variant.

Currently rocking the Vindictive set.

Any suggestions for a different outfit?

Once i realised that the current gladiator set was the new T20 (or HD T6), i just HAD to get it, fast forward 1 week and here it is. Want the mythic T20 set, but i mean....that wont happen for at least 1 more expansion

http://imgur.com/a/jErIg

ugh

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    Could you link the items? Thanks!
    Head: Lightbringer Greathelm
    Shoulders: Leystone Pauldrons
    Back: Hidden
    Chest: Chestguard of Winged Triumph
    Gloves: Taldaram's Plated Fists
    Belt: Belt of Guardianship
    Boots: Sabatons of the Courageous
    Weapon: Ritter's Rat Render

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    GUYS! MogIt is finally updated for Legion and has items from Tomb of Sargeras included too!
    Holy shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    GUYS! MogIt is finally updated for Legion and has items from Tomb of Sargeras included too!
    Well I'll be...

Hopefully they can get the artifact skins to show up in the list at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Has anyone experienced the new dressing room in WoWhead.. Feet are cut now, is this a bug or is it intented? Hoping it is not intended!
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08oGO87cBLc808
    Got an answer from wowhead, this is not intended! Will be fixed soon or later. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiker View Post

Its...its ...beautiful.... what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    Once i realised that the current gladiator set was the new T20 (or HD T6), i just HAD to get it, fast forward 1 week and here it is. Want the mythic T20 set, but i mean....that wont happen for at least 1 more expansion

http://imgur.com/a/jErIg

ugh
    As a Horde player, I'm so jealous that the Alliance gets a sexy blue for their Legion Season 1+2 combatant skin and for their Season 3+4 Gladiator skin. Both of our's are red, and though not terrible, not near as pretty. Wish I could get my guild to faction change for the mogs (and not living in huts, like cavemen).

Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    As a Horde player, I'm so jealous that the Alliance gets a sexy blue for their Legion Season 1+2 combatant skin and for their Season 3+4 Gladiator skin. Both of our's are red, and though not terrible, not near as pretty. Wish I could get my guild to faction change for the mogs (and not living in huts, like cavemen).
    I feel the same way in the opposite direction.

I'd kill to have a red PVP set for my human paladin (especially the PVP Seasons 1-4 for Gladiators).
    Last edited by Krek01; 2017-04-18 at 05:26 PM.

Seems like if you're nostalgic for the S3 colors you shouldn't be a plate class, since they got parceled out on a faction-level divide. Warriors can't get theirs unless they roll Alliance, we can't get ours without rolling Horde. There's no true update of T6 for Paladins at all, actually (unless, of course, you're blue-yellow colorblind) because the old colors are Mythic only, which goes with the overdone shoulders and completely redone helmet. Meanwhile other classes like Warlocks get to have their cake and eat it too.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    The feel the same way in the opposite direction.

I'd kill to have a red PVP set for my human paladin (especially the PVP Seasons 1-4 for Gladiators).
    I'd be much happier if they let us pick the colors. Like, allow both red and blue for both factions. I wouldn't mind farming a 2nd set, or dropping Marks of Honor to finish out the sets once Season 5+6 come out (even at a higher mark-up of Marks, like double cost), if i end up getting lazy and not finishing them during the seasons.

Would also like access to Elite gear, even if it's for a drastic Mark pricing (would also LOVE to be able to see the Elite sets in the Appearances, just to be able to have an easy look).

Would also like access to Elite gear, even if it's for a drastic Mark pricing (would also LOVE to be able to see the Elite sets in the Appearances, just to be able to have an easy look).
    I'd like that, too, though I think the hardcore PVP scene would throw a massive fit if this were to happen.

Eh, you can come back and farm mythic tmog from past expansions. PvP'ers have titles and mounts exclusive to them, just like raiders. Let the tmog be exclusive for a while, but not permanently locked away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    There's no true update of T6 for Paladins at all, actually (unless, of course, you're blue-yellow colorblind) because the old colors are Mythic only, which goes with the overdone shoulders and completely redone helmet.
    I don't mind the original color palette being Mythic, but I also think that the shoulders and helmet are very overdone.

The red, peach, and light pink PvP Horde recolor is also bizarre to me.

I find the LFR (purple) recolor is the most visually appealing, followed by the Heroic recolor. The normal T20 recolor is just awful in my eyes,

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I don't mind the original color palette being Mythic, but I also think that the shoulders and helmet are very overdone.

The red, peach, and light pink PvP Horde recolor is also bizarre to me.

I find the LFR (purple) recolor is the most visually appealing, followed by the Heroic recolor. The normal T20 recolor is just awful in my eyes,
    Maybe if the animation on the shoulders came and went, instead of constantly being present? The helm making me a lighthouse is too much for me (class fantasy of beacon in the darkness, lul?).

I get the red, but it's not a deep enough red for Horde. I think of a more rich color than a peach and pink that's included. Although I do like the LFR purple, but that's such a common color for paladins as it is. But the Alliance blue... mmm, tasty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serupiya View Post
    dang that's nice