Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Am i the only one who sees no ingame models on those BfA warfront armor jpegs they look slightly painted like concept designs and not like actual 3d models, maybe i need my eyes checked or something, maybe dont get your hopes high if they dont look like that when they release.
    Those images are concept art.

Alpha has some models datamineable:

I see nothing wrong in the scaling of those shoulders on the Tier 2 set.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2018-02-28 at 03:24 PM.

That must be a graphical error. Please..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Shhiiiieeeeeet! Page 500 Boyz!
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Here is still hoping for some kind of race specific transmog gear similar to heritage armor. I absolutely do not see my bloodelf paladin in this warfront gear. Does Blizzard realize not every horde player plays orc?
    Just like every Alliance character must wear human clothes, so too must every Horde character wear Orc clothes.

10+ Year Old Account

Just got the healer mage tower challenge appearance and I'm pretty hyped. I don't really heal much but I still wanted to snag the appearance since it won't be available once BfA launches(I think that's what's gonna happen anyway, don't remember).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Here's my own "Silver Hand" Paladin transmog. Normally my transmogs contain a lot of set items and such, but this is one of the few cases where I just made up a brand new armor look out of completely random greens. I feel like it works into the classic Paladin look, which is still impressive, but a lot less gilded and glorious.

If you like it, here's the "recipe" for you:

Head: Hidden Helm
    Shoulders: Field Plate Pauldrons
    Back: Hidden Cloak
    Chest: Field Plate Armor
    Shirt: Squire's Shirt
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Wrist: Lightbringer Wristguards
    Hands: Incarnadine Gauntlets
    Waist: Stability Girdle
    Legs: Tranquillien Plate Leggings
    Feet: Glintrok Sollerets
    Main Hand: Ardent Warhammer (2H), Ardent Gavel (1H)
    Illusion: Crusader
    Off Hand: Ardent Defender

Last edited by mmoc1119638637; 2018-03-02 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jochon View Post
    Here's my own "Silver Hand" Paladin transmog. Normally my transmogs contain a lot of set items and such, but this is one of the few cases where I just made up a brand new armor look out of completely random greens. I feel like it works into the classic Paladin look, which is still impressive, but a lot less gilded and glorious.

If you like it, here's the "recipe" for you:

Head: Hidden Helm
    Shoulders: Field Plate Pauldrons
    Back: Hidden Cloak
    Chest: Field Plate Armor
    Shirt: Squire's Shirt
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Wrist: Lightbringer Wristguards
    Hands: Incarnadine Gauntlets
    Waist: Stability Girdle
    Legs: Tranquillien Plate Leggings
    Feet: Glintrok Sollerets
    Main Hand: Ardent Warhammer (2H), Ardent Gavel (1H)
    Off Hand: Ardent Defender

That looks good. With WoW's over the top armor design sets like this are rare to come by :P

Deleted
    Here's my take on the "Scarlet Crusade" transmog. It's the basic bitch Scarlet Crusade Ensemble mog, but with some added bits that either add fidelity or spruce it up a bit (depending on the bits). It's the "go to" look for all the Alliance Paladins that are excited about taking back Lordaeron in BfA, as well as those of you with a lot of internalized anger that can only be relieved by punishing the innocent and guilty alike, but also still an intense desire to feel like you hold the moral high ground despite your thoughts and actions. It's an autumn look.

The Scarlet Crusader

Head: Bloodforged Helmet
    Shoulders: Conqueror's Epaulets
    Back: Wildfire Windcloak or Butcher's Wrap (two different styles of the same cloak)
    Chest: Scarlet Chestpiece
    Shirt: Scarlet Filigreed Shirt
    Tabard: Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
    Wrist: Scarlet Wristguards
    Hands: Scarlet Gauntlets
    Waist: Scarlet Belt
    Legs: Scarlet Leggings
    Feet: Scarlet Boots
    Main Hand: Guardian Blade (2H), Dazzling Longsword (1H)
    Illusion: Titanguard
    Off Hand: Shield of the Wayward Footman or Bloodforged Shield (depending on whether you wish to sport the crest of Lordaeron or the flame of the Scarlet Crusade)

Scarlet Commander

If you feel like there's not enough glory to be won as a mere foot soldier of the Scarlet Crusade you might find that you're more fitted for the higher echelons of command. In that case I would recommend you equip the Hidden Helm in your head slot, and adorn your shoulders with some larger and more impressive armor to symbolize the mantle of responsibility you have so graciously taken it upon yourself to wear. If you're a mighty player slayer and have access to Replica Field Marshal's Lamellar Pauldrons that'd be my preference, but if you're more of a monster hunter and haven't proven yourself against the foul fiends of the Horde yet, I'd say go for the Mantle of the Desert Crusade instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That looks good. With WoW's over the top armor design sets like this are rare to come by :P
    Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment! And yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking as well. WoW is over-saturated with golden gods and titan slayers, and sometimes you just want to be wear something that's practical as well as beautiful. BfA looks to be an amazing expansion those of us who feel this way, though!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jochon View Post
    Here's my take on the "Scarlet Crusade" transmog. It's the basic bitch Scarlet Crusade Ensemble mog, but with some added bits that either add fidelity or spruce it up a bit (depending on the bits). It's the "go to" look for all the Alliance Paladins that are excited about taking back Lordaeron in BfA, as well as those of you with a lot of internalized anger that can only be relieved by punishing the innocent and guilty alike, but also still an intense desire to feel like you hold the moral high ground despite your thoughts and actions. It's an autumn look.

The Scarlet Crusader

Head: Bloodforged Helmet
    Shoulders: Conqueror's Epaulets
    Back: Wildfire Windcloak or Butcher's Wrap (two different styles of the same cloak)
    Chest: Scarlet Chestpiece
    Shirt: Scarlet Filigreed Shirt
    Tabard: Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
    Wrist: Scarlet Wristguards
    Hands: Scarlet Gauntlets
    Waist: Scarlet Belt
    Legs: Scarlet Leggings
    Feet: Scarlet Boots
    Main Hand: Guardian Blade (2H), Dazzling Longsword (1H)
    Off Hand: Shield of the Wayward Footman or Bloodforged Shield (depending on whether you wish to sport the crest of Lordaeron or the flame of the Scarlet Crusade)

Scarlet Commander

If you feel like there's not enough glory to be won as a mere foot soldier of the Scarlet Crusade you might find that you're more fitted for the higher echelons of command. In that case I would recommend you equip the Hidden Helm in your head slot, and adorn your shoulders with some larger and more impressive armor to symbolize the mantle of responsibility you have so graciously taken it upon yourself to wear. If you're a mighty player slayer and have access to Replica Field Marshal's Lamellar Pauldrons that'd be my preference, but if you're more of a monster hunter and haven't proven yourself against the foul fiends of the Horde yet, I'd say go for the Mantle of the Desert Crusade instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment! And yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking as well. WoW is over-saturated with golden gods and titan slayers, and sometimes you just want to be wear something that's practical as well as beautiful. BfA looks to be an amazing expansion those of us who feel this way, though!
    Dig the scarlets!

1 issue, is that field marshall shoulders don't match or add anything to the scarlets, never seen a scarlet npc wear it or make me think off them.
    I feel the set matches slightly better with the AQ40 old crusader set (kinda deep red) You might know the set as the Mograine set. The scarlet esemble you get from Darkmoon faire matches nothing else in game realy.. which sucks. We are missing the other pieces to make it work
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Scarlet_Champion

I made many scarlet transmogs, but these shoulders work the best
    http://pureawesome.net/wow/120824_mograinesmight.jpg
    Last edited by Alanar; 2018-03-02 at 11:48 PM.

I've been trying to make a decent looking transmog for Tusks for the entire expansion. I'm not entirely happy with the boots, but the ones that match everything else are the thin model that basically look like socks.

Still not happy with the shoes, any suggestions?

Here is my purple corrupted remembrance artifact skin xmog. Hope you enjoy. [URL="https://imgur.com/NxuPrFS"]

Last edited by gravydays; 2018-03-04 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Still not happy with the shoes, any suggestions?
    Could try the class hall boots maybe. Not a whole lot of golds matching T19 normal chest/legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Current one, not finished yet, farming the DK Mythic set in PUG is... quite painful.

Any suggestion to complete the "Heroic DK" from Antorus? With cloak and shoulders? Even weapon.
    You can't have the shoulders, and i like the prestige artifact, but the libram remove the belt

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim View Post
    Any suggestion to complete the "Heroic DK" from Antorus? With cloak and shoulders? Even weapon.
    You can't have the shoulders, and i like the prestige artifact, but the libram remove the belt

I think that looks pretty good without shoulders and with the Libram.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Looks good. The shoulders have great style, but feel tad too bulky tho >_>
    Gief Item list ! 10 out of 10. Looks awesome.

Something simple. BfA can't get here soon enough.

Item List
    Head: Warbringer's Crown
    Shoulders: Hulkstone Pauldrons
    Cloak: Sha'tari Anchorite's Cloak

Chest: Imperial Plate Chest
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Wrist: Shattered Hand Vambraces
    Hands: Sunscale Gauntlets
    Waist: Judgment Belt
    Legs: Imperial Plate Leggings
    Feet: Sunscale Sabatons
    Weapon: Guardian Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Something simple. BfA can't get here soon enough.

Item List
    Head: Warbringer's Crown
    Shoulders: Hulkstone Pauldrons
    Cloak: Sha'tari Anchorite's Cloak

Chest: Imperial Plate Chest
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Wrist: Shattered Hand Vambraces
    Hands: Sunscale Gauntlets
    Waist: Judgment Belt
    Legs: Imperial Plate Leggings
    Feet: Sunscale Sabatons
    Weapon: Guardian Blade
    Simple, and yet amazing! Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
    Reviews and suggestions appreciated. Still a wip though.

Good god that looks incredible