Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    This statement is so flawwed. It took me 8 months just to get thunderfury. Not everyone can just go solo icc, ulduar, and sw. Im still working on my sulfuras. If they were sooooo obtainable then people would have em already.

Edit: hate to break the news, Most everyone who can use a shield will get bulwark as well. See what I did there?
    Thanks for saying that. People will just use "nearly-legendarys" ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i'll be running around in full Lightforge + The Untamed Blade
    Though i also have full tier 1, 2 and 6 in my bank so i might switch set sometime

The fact that Lightforge gear is no longer attainable, makes me proud to have the full set and shows that i've played this game for quite some time (sort of).
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Deleted
    Been playing since 2005 but this is the first time I actually post in a forum. Who would've guessed mix and match would be so fun

This is what I'm gathering currently, red all the way. Recolored T1 with the mace from Murmur and shield from Nightbane. Looks like a proper blood knight. Banana shoulders and all.

There would've been a link here but apparently I'm not allowed to post such fancy things yet. But picture a mostly red and purple set with a mace with a kickass animation to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroem View Post
    Been playing since 2005 but this is the first time I actually post in a forum. Who would've guessed mix and match would be so fun

This is what I'm gathering currently, red all the way. Recolored T1 with the mace from Murmur and shield from Nightbane. Looks like a proper blood knight. Banana shoulders and all.

There would've been a link here but apparently I'm not allowed to post such fancy things yet. But picture a mostly red and purple set with a mace with a kickass animation to it.
    '

http://www.wowhead.com/item=29353#modelviewer
    This one? Such an awesome design, you don't see it often. Good call.

Edit: Posted some random offhand. Dunno how that happened
    Last edited by Luko; 2011-08-26 at 08:26 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Was thinking about the Shockwave Truncheon from Murmur. With it's nice "soundwave" animation and all.

Edit: Exactly Ryngo, thank you
    Last edited by mmoc8edece1741; 2011-08-26 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroem View Post
    Was thinking about the Shockwave Truncheon from Murmur. With it's nice "soundwave" animation and all.

That off-hand is nice as well but as far as I've understood you can only use the skin of 1h maces for 1h maces etc.
    Yeah I totally posted the wrong link. I'm hasty when I'm at work, lol. Edited my post. Good taste, btw.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrok View Post
    That first set you linked, the "put clothing on" picture...what is it?
    Gloves - http://www.wowhead.com/item=20630/ga...-shining-light ( not sure if a look a like exists, I'll check)
    Boots - http://www.wowhead.com/item=31232
    Pants - http://www.wowhead.com/item=12619
    Chest - http://www.wowhead.com/item=12618
    Bracers - http://www.wowhead.com/item=13076

Also, I am not sure how many tiers or pieces of gear they'll put. Seems to be Lightforge will be a prime candidate for being there.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

If you're going to use the banana-shoulder-set, there's one sword that fits perfectly.
    Looks like a huge pizza-sheet (if that's the right word in english <.<)
    But I can't find it...

Found it!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=13043

Ah, spatula is a much better word to describe it
    Last edited by Pope; 2011-08-26 at 09:39 PM.
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    o.o Is that a German version of WoWhead?

Why there, of course. There are 5 different languages for wowhead.
    But I'm going to fix that link. (you can change the language in the upper right corner.)

Could I get feedback on my bloodknight set i listed earlier plz? (anyone have suggestions for making the boots match the rest of the set better?)

10+ Year Old Account
    More updates.

Does Tier 10 have matching boots in green/blue? Or is it all just this pinkish one?

---------- Post added 2011-08-26 at 10:03 PM ----------

Celebhil, what page was it on?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made an excel spread sheet of everything I want to get for this. This was a super helpful post. thank you! (:

I think I'll be running around in tier 1, 2, or 4 mostly. Brings back all the nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    More updates.
    Does Tier 10 have matching boots in green/blue? Or is it all just this pinkish one?
    ---------- Post added 2011-08-26 at 10:03 PM ----------
    Celebhil, what page was it on?
    green can be found in icc 10 normal, pink in heroic 10/25 normal, blue 25heroic / I cant post a pic; i listed the componants on page 25

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebhil View Post
    green can be found in icc 10 normal, pink in heroic 10/25 normal, blue 25heroic / I cant post a pic; i listed the componants on page 25
    It seems boots to match that set in Sunwell doesn't exist unless I haven't been looking hard enough.

I recommend swapping the boots for Blood-Soaked Saronite stompers in ICC25 heroic. The red/green still flows decently.

Then change the pants to Scourge Reaver's Legplates. The cloak to the good ol' Blood Knight War cloak.

The weapon choice I recommend is the Brutal glad s4 sword. No gold accents on that version.

edit: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...enshot_126.jpg

Could probably get a less distracting belt for the middle but there's what I put together. Kinda DK-looking but without the helm it's not too bad on that.
    Last edited by Sett; 2011-08-27 at 12:44 AM.

the sunwell boots/belt that match the set are part of the warrior set (while the paladin boots/belt are white/gold)
    Thank you very much for the recommendations- this is a great alternative. (I tend to not show helms, but i could always show the sunwell helm for kicks)
    I agree with the assessment regarding the "DK" look, but I really can't find any other red boots that match the set well, while redsteel belt works great (it happens to stick out more tho in relation to the darker reds from the dk gear)

I figured another good set would be to use the Brutal gladiator scaled gear, apolyon the soul-render, and a permafrost cape (from 4 winds instance)- similar feel, but with blue and gold- If anyone wants to try that out.
    Last edited by Celebhil; 2011-08-27 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests

Have the mace already but will get the set over time :P

Bananainsane: If you are open minded about the cloak option- I'd recommend cloak of the brotherhood (heroic), or some other look alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf View Post
    I am going to be faction changing to horde in a few weeks what you guys think will be the best looking Horde Prot Pally? Cows look derpy in some things but godlike in the other. Cant really decide.
    What kind of theme you want? And what colors? Shiny, bold? Or kinda dull in colors? o:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...24:28375:48713

My next set I am going after for my draenei male, already have the weapon. If there is any other weapon you think would look nice LMK in this thread.