10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic gets it own adjusted model. PVP elite gets its own adjusted model too. I'm guessing that is what the top two are for.

Heroic will get one of the colors as will normal. That leaves two. If they don't do tier look-a-likes in LFR come Legion, either the PVP armor will (maybe) be a Horde/Alliance thing or two of the colors are getting shelved. Or they'll just use one for PVP.
    Last edited by Sett; 2015-12-11 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geez, I feel stupid, I was thinking the HC one would use the same as mythic rather than normal/HC being the same ones. It all makes sense now ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    All these skins will (fortunately) make it to live.

Red/Purple for Mythic
    Grey for Elite PvP
    White Heroic
    Green Normal
    Red Horde PvP
    Blue Alliance PvP.

That's my prediction.

Well, judging by the Hunter set I think we can presume the helmet will be the same, just without the added crown.

Which of course means...

>Let's remake Judgement!
    >Proper colors Horde-exclusive

Par for the course I suppose.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    If they do make it faction-only colors they probably are going to flip it the season after.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc2e63c0190a; 2015-12-12 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Okay, now that I've actually figured this out (can you tell how much I use the IMG tags here?):

From now on, please put your images in thumbnails.

Code:
    [url="your-image-url.jpg"]
    [img]your-image-url.th.jpg[/img]
    [/url]

Imageshack does thumbnails with the ".th" before the image extension in the file name (as far as I can tell). But all you do is put the full-size image URL in the URL tag, and the thumbnail URL between the IMG tags, and you're good to go. This will help cut down on load times on pages.
    Or alternatively: you don't need to post the WHOLE FUCKING BIC SCREENSHOT if your character only takes a 5-cm wide strip from the middle!!!

Learn to edit your pictures, plebs! Anyone should be able to use the basic Paint!

Indeed, it takes like 30 seconds to do in paint. The crop tool is basically allready selected.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    My T3, still need quite few bits and missed out on few deals since I haven't played in a while on the BMAH (I had the hands from end of Vanilla, started late).

Up next, T3 shoulders and helm of the Warrior T3, considering that I can wear hateful to match the rest. Just need the helm/shoulders. I need at least 300k for them however. Last time Shoulders went for like 250k

Can't wait for my Savage Candle on the Stick to make a return next year in Legion #swag

Last edited by Mister K; 2015-12-14 at 01:03 PM.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    My T3, still need quite few bits and missed out on few deals since I haven't played in a while on the BMAH (I had the hands from end of Vanilla, started late).

Up next, T3 shoulders and helm of the Warrior T3, considering that I can wear hateful to match the rest. Just need the helm/shoulders. I need at least 300k for them however. Last time Shoulders went for like 250k

Can't wait for my Savage Candle on the Stick to make a return next year in Legion #swag

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/94glUK1.jpg?2
    i think that set would look better if you had lighter colored boots to work with your shoulders and hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i think that set would look better if you had lighter colored boots to work with your shoulders and hands.
    Yeah defo, anything other than the hands/shoulders/tabard are just filler and laziness got to me so I have never replaced it. Used to run the full Hateful setup with the Engineer glasses and the T2.5 Wrathful wep, but since my T3 shoulders from BMAH iv been using this #snowflakesyndrome

But yeh, I think i will start replacing my Hateful with temp bluelike gear to match the hands/shoulders/belt ^^

edit:

tbh I could just remove globes/belt for now to match it all (ICC has a perfect skull like belt, so not Paladin but still).
    -K

Yeah defo, anything other than the hands/shoulders/tabard are just filler and laziness got to me so I have never replaced it. Used to run the full Hateful setup with the Engineer glasses and the T2.5 Wrathful wep, but since my T3 shoulders from BMAH iv been using this #snowflakesyndrome

But yeh, I think i will start replacing my Hateful with temp bluelike gear to match the hands/shoulders/belt ^^

edit:

tbh I could just remove globes/belt for now to match it all (ICC has a perfect skull like belt, so not Paladin but still).
    idk, i think it's got a cool vibe to it as it is, just the boots stand out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    So I just realized this.

Those who have (sadly) deleted their Blue judgement pieces and Argent Dawn tabard may be able to once again use them in Legion.

Excelsior!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crteer View Post

Here's my paladin's transmog currently. At work, so unable to log in and get the "in-game" shot!

He obviously is using Mongoose illusion with the sword, which I think works out well. He's got the Drape of the Doomguard equipped and shown also from behind which goes nicely, but might be a better option for the set.

Not one hundred percent set on the weapon, any suggestions welcome!

Let me know your thoughts!
    Item list? I love the looks of it!

15+ Year Old Account

You could use the wrathful glad set atleast, colorwise it matches a bit with our t3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sans the Skeleton View Post
    So I just realized this.

Those who have (sadly) deleted their Blue judgement pieces and Argent Dawn tabard may be able to once again use them in Legion.

Excelsior!
    I got the Dawn tabard on my mage on different realm/faction, hopefully I can use it on my Pala! That as well as hopefully I copped the Judgement shoulders back in the day, but I think I was a noob and went for legs/chest (coz stupid)

Also what do you guys think of this setup (I don't have the T3 warr bits yet, but "soon.tm").

Weapon glow is set to blue frosty, however Mongoose would probably be more suitable.

Not sure why the quality of the screenshot is so poor. Should have taken it in 1440p at home instead of on my Laptop at 1080p :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    You could use the wrathful glad set atleast, colorwise it matches a bit with our t3
    Hmm good shout, I actually will probably do that when I log on.

Transmog is the only thing thats actually keeping me in the game right now (I haven't played for more than an hour in months). Ah

Can't wait to hang in Dalaran tho, #DalaranSewersClub
    -K

This is what I've been rocking the past few days after I really liked how I looked when I was messing around. Working on crafting the Lionheart Executioner for the weapon, going to take a while but I think it matches really nicely with this set.

Last edited by Merrena; 2015-12-15 at 04:38 PM.

"Paladandy"

I recently acquired the Nobleman's cosmetic items and am using this basic transmog. There's a belt from ToES that I like much better, but I haven't farmed for it yet. Once shoulder hiding comes in, I'm sure there will be a LOT of players using the noble set (especially rogues and casters). This is a set where having an Acherus belt would be awesome.

The only plate gauntlets that work with the noble set are the "thin" ones because the forearm portion is hidden under the coat. The Spiked Cobalt Gauntlets were the best match I found, as the brown and light portions of the gloves that are visible reflect the brown on the boots and light parts of the coat.

I've paired this with the Swift Mountain Horse as it's a pure gray/black and looks good with the armor.

Item List
    Head: Hidden
    Shoulders: Stormforged Shoulders
    Back: Hidden
    Chest: Nobleman's Coat
    Hands: Spiked Cobalt Gauntlets
    Waist: Vindicator's Plate Belt (Alternate: Mender's Girdle of Endless Spring; Stormforged Belt)
    Legs: Nobleman's Pantaloons
    Feet: Noble' Fancy Boots
    Weapon: Beheading Blade
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-12-15 at 06:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glor, you've done it again! That set looks so amazing on a belf male it's not even funny, wish you would have posted this during DMF so I could have nabbed the cosmetics. I think I'll try this set next month, I may look around for some darker gloves and maybe a different weapon. Maybe a simple polearm, or a narrower blade 2h sword.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2015-12-15 at 07:33 PM.

Gloriandus, do you happen to ever do tmogs for Dwarfs?

Personally I have a hard time putting something together due to being shorter than Humans/Blood Elves.