MoP levelling plate, crafted MoP healy boots, Tyrannical shoulders, Argent tabard? Maybe Helm of the Thousand Needles if the blue forehead gem doesn't offend you. No blue, pale gold, and some sort of wings is a really tall order. =\ I'm assuming of course that T13, the go-to winged white/gold set, is not good enough, and considering how pale it is and how little blue is on it, that sets the bar pretty high for a substitute.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2015-12-24 at 12:55 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Hi Jedima,

I'm using this set atm (looks a lot like you have). It's a mix between Gold/White/Blue/Red-Brownish.
    Prot Paladin

1 of my other sets is a white and gold tank set with a little hint of blue in it. Sadly I'm @ work so I can't post a picture yet. But once I get home I will send it over. It uses pieces of Ulduar Tier and Dragon Soul Tier.

Deleted
    Just a transmog because I can't get Ulduar out of my mind!

Hey guys,
    I'm not too big on Transmog, but i do need help to look cooler.

I'm a Tauren, and i love fire themed clothes.
    My biggest problem is the Shoulder pieces... I can't seem to find ones that don't look awful (currently using t17hc mog just so i dont have to look at the abomination t18 looks)

There's a DK shoulder from DS (i think) that i think looks awsome, but i can't find a look alike or even something remotely close.

For reference, my armory

P.S. i love Hammers.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Madness will consume you!!!

Can't decide whether I want to stick with the Mythic SoO shoulders or use the Mythic HFc ones when I get them. But I love this mog.

- - - Updated - - -

Abusing the fact that I was able to keep my Horde version of the Fleet Commander's Hat for my naval mog. I like it. Could use a new sword maybe.

Also reppin' that Sawbones shirt from Scholo.

Meet "Thaderyl, Light of Dawn":

Album (includes more angles):
    https://imgur.com/a/JMH6b

I enjoy the combination of Yellow/Gold 'Light' elements, and the Gray/Blue plate armor look. To me this set very much represents what members of the Argent Dawn, Argent Crusade, and Human Paladins within the Alliance in general stand for.

My current Paladin Transmog is pretty 'simple', and consists mainly of Season 8 Arena pieces:
    Helm: Wrathful Gladiator's Ornamented Headcover
    Shoulder: Wrathful Gladiator's Ornamented Spaulders
    Gloves: Wrathful Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves
    Pants: Wrathful Gladiator's Ornamented Legplates
    Shoes: Wrathful Gladiator's Geaves of Salvation
    Belt: Blade-Chipped Waistguard
    Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard
    Weapon (Ret): Tyrannical Gladiator's Decapitator
    Weapon/Shield (Holy): The Turning Tide / Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier
    Weapon Illusion: River's Song
    Last edited by Shorteh; 2015-12-25 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Added item list

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanodal View Post
    Hi Jedima,

I'm using this set atm (looks a lot like you have). It's a mix between Gold/White/Blue/Red-Brownish.
    Prot Paladin

1 of my other sets is a white and gold tank set with a little hint of blue in it. Sadly I'm @ work so I can't post a picture yet. But once I get home I will send it over. It uses pieces of Ulduar Tier and Dragon Soul Tier.
    It's nice and with good ideas, I will work on that idea.. tyvm!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    MoP levelling plate, crafted MoP healy boots, Tyrannical shoulders, Argent tabard? Maybe Helm of the Thousand Needles if the blue forehead gem doesn't offend you. No blue, pale gold, and some sort of wings is a really tall order. =\ I'm assuming of course that T13, the go-to winged white/gold set, is not good enough, and considering how pale it is and how little blue is on it, that sets the bar pretty high for a substitute.
    Good ideas here too.. T13 was a quite good option but it's too common somehow and more grey than white but off course it was good call, maybe to use it as base and to change some part. ty 5

- - - Updated - - -

Before to read your good ideas I tested some combinations, what do you think bout the final result? Whats missing or should be changed?

Deleted
    To be honest it looks to much like a pre-made set then an own creation. This is mainly due to matching legs, chest, boots and hands. I would change the hands and feet to another transmog.

For an idea on a more white/gold transmog take a look at the following set. It's a mix between ulduar 25 normal and Dragon Soul tier gear:
    White / Gold set

The boots and hands are already from a different set. T9, vs T14 for the chest and legs. We just happen to be blessed with gear that uses the same color theme over and over and over again. Kind of like DKs with their dark grey + blue glowies deal. Or Warriors and their... brown.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

To be honest it looks to much like a pre-made set then an own creation. This is mainly due to matching legs, chest, boots and hands. I would change the hands and feet to another transmog.

For an idea on a more white/gold transmog take a look at the following set. It's a mix between ulduar 25 normal and Dragon Soul tier gear:
    White / Gold set
    Looks gross.

The boots and hands are already from a different set. T9, vs T14 for the chest and legs. We just happen to be blessed with gear that uses the same color theme over and over and over again. Kind of like DKs with their dark grey + blue glowies deal. Or Warriors and their... brown.
    ha, rekT. Your posted set looks rad. Love those shoulders model. I used the gold ones on my paladin. http://www.wowhead.com/list=8829357/...utus-voltyrius
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    Before to read your good ideas I tested some combinations, what do you think bout the final result? Whats missing or should be changed?

I personally really like it. Actually makes me a bit jealous that those boots and gloves are Alliance-only, they look really good with the White Tiger set.

Deleted
    That explains a lot, thank you for the clarification
    Then it got my stamp of approval, YAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    It's nice and with good ideas, I will work on that idea.. tyvm!

- - - Updated - - -

Good ideas here too.. T13 was a quite good option but it's too common somehow and more grey than white but off course it was good call, maybe to use it as base and to change some part. ty 5

- - - Updated - - -

It looks really good, not sure about the weapon cause its so bright i cannot see the model but it looks really good !

- - - Updated - - -

White / Gold set
    The weapons doesnt match anything, the kilt doesnt match nor the belt nor the chest and the black in the boots stand out way too much (Mostly because the kilt have really soft colors)

The weapon is Heroic Calamity's Edge. Yes, I can tell just by the little tip of the blade sticking out of the enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arbo - Blackhand

YangØ - Blackhand

so far, so good
    Last edited by yango; 2015-12-25 at 08:53 PM.

"Whitehallow"

I've wanted to use the Wrathful Gladiator set for a while, but always spent my honor points on other sets. Finally put it together, sans the invisible belt which is a ridiculously low drop from the Archavon bosses.

The Spiked Battle Axe just matches it so well, I went with it despite me not liking axes for paladins; it's also too bad there isn't a yellowish cosmetic enchant available at the moment to match the yellow glowing crystals on the armor. The color of the cloak picks up on the leather parts of the armor, and the green trim reflects the light, "mint" green running through the armor.

As for the belt, the one shown is temporary until old quest rewards come back via the transmog system revamp. Girdle of the Lost Vindicator is my pick to match once I get it back. Another neat one is the Incarnadine Girdle, but it's one of those random drops from WoD dungeons, and you know how those are.

Item List
    Armor: Wrathful Gladiator set
    Back: Silksand Cape (Alternate: Gill's Glorious Windcloak)
    Waist: Forgotten Peacekeeper's Belt (Alternate: Girdle of the Lost Vindicator; Incarnadine Girdle; Dragonfracture Belt LFR)
    Weapon: Spiked Battle Axe
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-12-25 at 10:03 PM.

You should be able to just buy the Wrathful belt, actually.

Make sure your vendor options are set to "class" or "all" instead of just main spec so you can see the intellect gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    It looks really good, not sure about the weapon cause its so bright i cannot see the model but it looks really good !

- - - Updated - - -
    Thank you, the weapon is The Admiral Taylor's Greatsword, but i would like to find a 2hammer too

Deleted
    Not that creative transmog, but i think i'll keep this for a while. Cataclysmic gladiator set with savage gladiator shoulders (because cata-glad shoulders are too flashy for me, and savage-glad shoulder model is one of the best IMO) and while their details are not exactly same, they match nicely colour-wise IMO. Sword is simple ~20lvl green of course.

(Click for bigger picture)

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    "Whitehallow"

I've wanted to use the Wrathful Gladiator set for a while, but always spent my honor points on other sets. Finally put it together, sans the invisible belt which is a ridiculously low drop from the Archavon bosses.

The Spiked Battle Axe just matches it so well, I went with it despite me not liking axes for paladins; it's also too bad there isn't a yellowish cosmetic enchant available at the moment to match the yellow glowing crystals on the armor. The color of the cloak picks up on the leather parts of the armor, and the green trim reflects the light, "mint" green running through the armor.

As for the belt, the one shown is temporary until old quest rewards come back via the transmog system revamp. Girdle of the Lost Vindicator is my pick to match once I get it back. Another neat one is the Incarnadine Girdle, but it's one of those random drops from WoD dungeons, and you know how those are.

Item List
    Armor: Wrathful Gladiator set
    Back: Silksand Cape (Alternate: Gill's Glorious Windcloak)
    Waist: Forgotten Peacekeeper's Belt (Alternate: Girdle of the Lost Vindicator; Incarnadine Girdle; Dragonfracture Belt LFR)
    Weapon: Spiked Battle Axe
    Try the Landslide enchant for your illusion
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.