Deleted
    I'm working on this mog, I'm not happy with belt and cloak , any good idea please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Wow. And they still won't make MoP CM gear account-wide.

/golfclap

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    Wow. And they still won't make MoP CM gear account-wide.

/golfclap
    It's only the weapons? well screw that. Never liked any of the CM weapons anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    It's only the weapons? well screw that. Never liked any of the CM weapons anyways.
    Ye, the MoP sets will be class wide only, so if you make a 2nd paladin for some reason you will be able to use the CM set on that char if you have completed it on a paladin and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Ye, the MoP sets will be class wide only, so if you make a 2nd paladin for some reason you will be able to use the CM set on that char if you have completed it on a paladin and so on.
    What a bummer, got it on a hunter back in MoP, haven't even level him up to 100, because I changed server and main for WoD.. : /
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

It'll be nice to have the glaive on my paladin for now, and down the road have it on warrior/druid and have daggers on rogue, etc. Not a terrible change at all... I would LOVE to have the set on my mage/priest that hadn't even been created in MoP but get tons of playtime these days.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since I posted here but I managed to complete the Guiding Light set prior to the launch of patch 6.2, interestingly enough the belt was the last and hardest piece of the set to acquire. Thought I would share. (I'm surprised I don't see more of these.) As a Draenei paladin I plan to "rock" this set well into Legion!

Keep being fabulous you beautiful, beautiful paladins!

Yeah that set is amazing. Would rock that as well if I was a draenei for sure!

Also, isn't the belt BoE though?

There's a BoE version from Highmaul, the problem is that people don't really run the normal version anymore (or Blackrock Foundry for that matter, for the BoP version from Maidens). I rarely see the belt on the AH now, and when there's one it's usually the mythic version.

Couldn't agree more! On Draenei it looks amazing, sadly I'm human

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
    Been a while since I posted here but I managed to complete the Guiding Light set prior to the launch of patch 6.2, interestingly enough the belt was the last and hardest piece of the set to acquire. Thought I would share. (I'm surprised I don't see more of these.) As a Draenei paladin I plan to "rock" this set well into Legion!

I like this set, i'm having problems to drop boots of HC version..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post

-snip-

Woah that stance isn't restricted to monks only?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account

The belt is BoE and I got it through my guild thankfully. They had one in the guild bank when I joined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Woah that stance isn't restricted to monks only?
    It is but you can still preview it in the model viewer / dressing room on Wowhead even if your character is not a monk.

I actually managed to complete the set through a combination of running normal Highmaul, normal BRF and the garrison raid missions before my guild started moving onto to higher difficulties. It's one of the few times I finished an Xmog set while the set was still relevant or before the next patch released.

Personally I have trouble imagining using any other set with my Paladin at this point.
    Last edited by Silver-Fox; 2016-01-27 at 10:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    There's a BoE version from Highmaul, the problem is that people don't really run the normal version anymore (or Blackrock Foundry for that matter, for the BoP version from Maidens). I rarely see the belt on the AH now, and when there's one it's usually the mythic version.
    You can get the belt via garrison missions from brf cache. I got the full lookalike gear from garrison missions, because i don't have a raid since start of WoD.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You can get the belt via garrison missions from brf cache. I got the full lookalike gear from garrison missions, because i don't have a raid since start of WoD.
    Well yeah, you can get the whole off-set through those caches over time but it's not a reliable source. If you're specifically after the item, you're not very likely to get it when you have one free item every 2 weeks out of an entire raid's loot table (minus weapons and tier tokens). I got the BRF one from a cache on my Warrior and DK, but never on my Paladin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post

Blades of light!

I've always felt an attraction to this fanatical group of light-wielding maniacs.
    My tauren would never be accepted into the faction, and probably attempted killed on sight, but it's fun to dress up as them anyway.
    The top one is my old transmog which has a lot of gold, and the bottom one is a little different take on it, going for more white.

Edit:

I have a prot variation of the white/red mog:
    I love this one! Keeping it classic.

Some very interesting transmog ideas in here that I'd love to try out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post

Anyone know a suitable 1H + Shield for this set? Couldn't find anything that suits it properly..
    Apologies for answering late, but when I was running around with that set, I was using Cataclysmic gladiator's barrier and Soul Blade. The shield can be bought for honor points, the sword requires a bit of luck, as it is a BoE drop in Bastion of Twilight (or a bit more luck to see it on AH).

Apologies for late answer, I hope you will still read this. x)
    Last edited by Serenais; 2016-01-29 at 12:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Apologies for answering late, but when I was running around with that set, I was using Cataclysmic gladiator's barrier and Soul Blade. The shield can be bought for honor points, the sword requires a bit of luck, as it is a BoE drop in Bastion of Twilight (or a bit more luck to see it on AH).

Apologies for late answer, I hope you will still read this. x)
    I'm using this set for Ret and Prot. For Ret I use Frostbitten Greatsword. For Prot I use Quel'delar. I used to use Bulwark of Azzinoth as it's an awesome shield that goes with anything. Lately I've been using Neverending Winter (normal version), as I saw it on a WoWHead comment. I really love the model of this shield and it takes me back to my Wrath tanking days