10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    What legs and boots are being used here?
    Looks like green or blue plate gear from MoP for legs and the boots are from the salvage yard in the Draenor Garrison, or from class trial, or if you boosted a character up to 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Looks like green or blue plate gear from MoP for legs and the boots are from the salvage yard in the Draenor Garrison, or from class trial, or if you boosted a character up to 100.
    Ah, thanks much. Yes, the legs are Legplates of Pure Purpose, a blue from MoP.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

So heres my Blood Knight transmog for my prot pally

imageshack.com/a/img924/9403/PlpYbc.jpg

I'd love to embed it, but I'm a forum noob so I cant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillhoose View Post
    I'd love to embed it, but I'm a forum noob so I cant
    You need at least 10 posts to embed an image.

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Hey, thanks for imbedding the image for me! Much appreciated

Last edited by Heldamon; 2017-06-01 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkas View Post
    Been using this set for ages. A bit simple, but I keep coming back to it.

What items are you using for that transmog? I realise this was about one and a half month ago but I just saw that picture and instantly liked it. I do recognise some of the items but not all.

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    What items are you using for that transmog? I realise this was about one and a half month ago but I just saw that picture and instantly liked it. I do recognise some of the items but not all.
    Looks like 10m T7 from Naxx with T6 Shoulders, mace is 2h from Paladin transmog set at Broken Shore you can buy for shards, and the tabard is the old Argent Dawn one that's no longer available (Naxx/WotLK Pre-launch Event)

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    T6 shoulders with T7 (10 man version) chest, gloves and legs together with the matching boots and belt. I believe the boots and belt drop from 10man naxx too if I'm not completely mistaken. The weapon is from the Silver Hand ensemble you can buy at the Broken Shore for 1k nethershards.
    The tabard on the other hand is not available anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

I'm struggling a little bit with my paladin, cause I can't find a proper weapon and shield. Maybe someone knows a good combination: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch...rostwolf/nøxm

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    I'm struggling a little bit with my paladin, cause I can't find a proper weapon and shield. Maybe someone knows a good combination: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch...rostwolf/nøxm
    One idea:
    Platinum Shield of the Valorous
    Void Sabre (10N)

Seems lately everyone and their mother's cousin's brother's dog have T3 for mog...I'm even willing to put whatever it take into Black Market, if it only was there...

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Have used nothing but this mog since it released; excluding the shield obviously.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    Seems lately everyone and their mother's cousin's brother's dog have T3 for mog...I'm even willing to put whatever it take into Black Market, if it only was there...
    Yeah, it isn't as unique or cool as it was before. It is just a set with huge pixels that actually doesn't look very good, but got that "rare" status of it, which makes people believe it looks cooler than what it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Per the latest dev Q&A:
    Armaments of the Legion don't exist anymore. They were Legion weapon appearances. There weren't appearances for all types of weapons, so they changed the achievement.
    I was hoping for recolors of the invasion weapons, or that crazy sword used by the main eredar you fight in the 7.2 Broken Shore scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, it isn't as unique or cool as it was before. It is just a set with huge pixels that actually doesn't look very good, but got that "rare" status of it, which makes people believe it looks cooler than what it does.
    I spend millions on the set. I MUST wear it.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-06-07 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Per the latest dev Q&A:

I was hoping for recolors of the invasion weapons, or that crazy sword used by the main eredar you fight in the 7.2 Broken Shore scenario.

I spend millions on the set. I MUST wear it.
    Or people just have the set from classic and loved Nax 40, that's why they wear it...

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post

Have used nothing but this mog since it released; excluding the shield obviously.
    Kudos on using some different colors! With a kilted nod to (human) pally tradition. 10/10.

- - - Updated - - -

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"