Poll: Should Blizzard allow legendaries to be used in the transmogrification?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd love to be able to transmog legendaries.
    However, I believe blizzard should scale the quest/requirements to obtaining one.
    Currently its too easy to solo/duo certain events for them, while legendaries were the current content, it was quite challenging to obtain. And this required full raids, lots of finances, and days of farming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Some items taken out of the game (i.e. t3) have recently come back into the game through the Black Market Auction house. What of the players who received this before Wrath? The 10,000 + gold you spend can be Transmog'd? Then the player who actually worked for it, transmog'd his set and now people think he just had a lot of patience and at least 100k gold? I say if you are truly worried about uniqueness, you would not have done the BMA. I worked tirelessly for 2 years (after receiving my first binding in vanilla while i was raiding) to get my second binding of the wind seeker. Now that i have done that, it has to sit in my bag, and i have to feel like a pretentious arse by placing it and sitting in orgrimmar to have people see? This, I think is unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention other items like the Quel'Serrar, that literally took months to drop out of Dire Maul, and then get a raid group for Onyxia (if you didnt have a guild ) Have them Willing to heal you while you stand in front of Onyxia and place the blade, and if all goes perfect get your sword. (this was extremely difficult in the time)

Then you made Onyxia a level 80 raid! not only that you made the quel'serrar drop in both 10 and 25 player, and had no quest strings attached to it!!

Lets talk about uniqueness some more, Blizzard. get off your lazy butts and put 12 million subscribers $14 a month on what we want done.

Most Legendaries are still rare/very difficult to attain, so allowing a player to transmog them just allows them to show off their luck/accomplishments IMO.