Thread: Gearing help

Deleted

Gearing help

Hey

I'm in need of an advice concerning my paladins gear.

This is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Paow/advanced

Right now im using pvp ruthless helm, gloves and the (h) pauldrons of greater ettin.
    I've also got:Reinforced Sapphirium Pauldrons and Reinforced Sapphirium Helmet

Now I wonder, should I replace the PVP helm and the Shoulders i'm wearing right now for the 2P T11?

I figured that i loose like 180 strenght, around 400 mastery ( before reforging the t11 gear ) and 115 crit
    But I gain around 400 haste, 100 exp and 150 hit. I also gain the 2P T11 set bonus of 10% more dmg with Templars verdict.
    Now I dont really know how much dps the 2p T11 is so thats why im asking for advice.

So which setup is the highest DPS?

Thanks alot!
    Last edited by mmoc06885e51a4; 2011-08-18 at 01:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    2PC T11 and 2PC T12 with Shoulders offset would be your best option if you have T11 372 Gauntlets and if not than you can go with the PvP Gauntlets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    2PC T11 and 2PC T12 with Shoulders offset would be your best option if you have T11 372 Gauntlets and if not than you can go with the PvP Gauntlets.
    Oki, i've got the T11 372 chest but not the gloves, however I got enough vp's to buy T12 gloves.
    Would the option with T12 legs + gloves and T11 372 Chest + 359 Head be a better option then the PVP gloves?

Thanks btw!
    Last edited by mmoc06885e51a4; 2011-08-18 at 03:26 AM.

Deleted
    the ammount of stre and mastery you would lose will probably be more than the gain of not using pvp the alternative is that with the pve stuff you have more secondaries to reforge into mastery as well as generaly higher ammounts of haste/crit.

my sudgestion is if you have both gemed and enchanted already do a random troll instance in one set and then do it again with the other.