378 ilvl legs question.

i just got leggings of billowing fire from FL's tonight, and im currently wearing the T12 legs(as well as the T12 gloves so i have the 2-piece set bonus)

my question is.. should i wear the billowing fire legs with the reckless ember topaz in both gem slots.. which will mean i'm sacrificing my 2-piece set bonus.
    or should i just keep my T12 legs with 2 brilliant inferno ruby's and keep my 2-piece set bonus.

Deleted
    no. i dont think so.

if your at the haste threshold of 2589 keep the pants if not keep t12 2 piece.... i have them pants and am over 2589 without di but got t12 pants for my 4 piece but luckily i have a lock in raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Actually I would suggest grabbing the tier 12 Chest piece with valor points and THEN wear the leggings of billowing fire. That way you have more haste and still retain the 2pc bonus. You will need that chest piece eventually anyway.