Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    How come some players spawn inside jets or tanks? Or are they invis? For example, I decided to finally try jets, so I camp it, nobody around. Jet spawns, I'm running to it and bam, somebody already in it.
    You can spawn on your team's jets as they appear, through the deploy screen.
    Also applies to Amtracs and Scout helicopters. Attack helicopters, tanks and LAVs work as spawn beacon until they're on their appearing place
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    How come some players spawn inside jets or tanks? Or are they invis? For example, I decided to finally try jets, so I camp it, nobody around. Jet spawns, I'm running to it and bam, somebody already in it.
    When a heli/jet s available, it appears on the deploy screen so you can choose to spawn directly into it, alternately to camping right beside then jump into it. On some maps (at least a B2K map I can remember) you can also spawn on tank/LAV at bases the same way you do with heli/jet.

If theres seat available in an Amtrac/Venom, you can also choose to spawn on it. Amtrac is painfully slow but quite tough, it can act as a mobile spawn base for your team. Same thing applies for Venom on air. Most transport vehicles works the same if I recall it right.

If your squadmate got an empty seat on a tank, you can spawn on it. Max 3 in a tank if the last person spawned has CITV station unlocked.

Thats all I can remember right now, hope that help clearing your confusion.
    Last edited by kronpas; 2012-01-14 at 06:37 AM.

hey guys just got BF3 looking for people to play with and teach me wtf to do i do have a headset and mic i play it on my pc so Origin name is Murph1987

Give people Battlelog name instead, I dont really recommend Origin names as its never used.

Btw, not me but my friends:

What's wrong with the HARDCORE SERVERS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

One of the little moderators told me to reply in here instead. Although my thread was cooler in my opinion. Anyways, what's up?
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Id perfer they fix thier godawful maps and vehicle allocation before worrying about extra servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    What's wrong with the HARDCORE SERVERS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

One of the little moderators told me to reply in here instead. Although my thread was cooler in my opinion. Anyways, what's up?
    You meant servers for campers and noobs who cant aim?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokensavior View Post
    i still havent found out how to stop the game freezing every 5 mins , havent played in over a month and really annoying me now , does anyone have any help. ty in advance
    Happend to me aswell. Was something with my driver being to old and my settings to high, Switched down to High instead of ultra, never laggs or getting any errors anymore. You should try it

Anyone else feels that maneuverability of Viper is far superior than Havoc ? I can do crazy maneuvers with Viper better than Havoc.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is, but the armor on the Havoc is superior (not enough to make up for the shitty handling though). I absolutely hate driving the Havoc
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    You meant servers for campers and noobs who cant aim?
    What I got from this was: "Herp derp I want realism BUT NO CAMPING! COME HERE WITH YO SNIPER AND DO A 360 N SHOOT ME IN DA FACE."

HC Servers are beast.
    - wyrd bið ful aræd -

I know many that couldn't when they should because they didn't want when they could.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    It is, but the armor on the Havoc is superior (not enough to make up for the shitty handling though). I absolutely hate driving the Havoc
    I always thought it has stronger missles or st 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by jotad4 View Post
    What I got from this was: "Herp derp I want realism BUT NO CAMPING! COME HERE WITH YO SNIPER AND DO A 360 N SHOOT ME IN DA FACE."

HC Servers are beast.
    Dont put words into people's mouth. I never said I want realism, as a war game Battlefield is still graded arcade at best. I dont mind camping either, but too many people camping ruins the game and the fact that the percentage of sniper in a hardcore server is way higher than in a normal server should tell you something? Theres no glory in oneshotting people from afar, taking no risk in the process. You know what, I once played on a HC NA server with 400 pings and got 60-20 KDR, while my average KDR is far from excellent.

HC is for noobs who cant aim, and its for people who love camping. You cant deny that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    Dont put words into people's mouth.
    HC is for noobs who cant aim, and its for people who love camping. You cant deny that
    Don't make generalizations.

I can aim fine and I only enjoy camping sometimes (strategic camping, not "sit in the back and get 2 kills the entire game" camping) and I will always prefer hardcore to normal.
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I preferred Hardcore in BC2. Mostly played it for the increased damage since I hate having to empty an entire mag into the enemy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    I preferred Hardcore in BC2. Mostly played it for the increased damage since I hate having to empty an entire mag into the enemy.
    damage isn't increased, health is just decreased to about ~60-65% of normal health (if i remember correctly)

This game is sexy. But...I've unlocked everything for Recon...and I play recon 99.99_% of the time. I don't think I have any other kit past level 1 yet. There needs to be more stuff to unlock! Anyone know of a way to breathe new life into recon? Different play style, goals etc?

Im sorry but after a nice long gaming session which involved me playing nothing but canals and racking up a huge death toll from the enemy i have to say pretty much every chopper but the small scout ones have to much fucking armor. Spent a good 5 minutes poreing rounds into the medium ones only to finally take it out, a sustained burst from a anti aircraft tank is enough to cripple choppers IRL but these things seem to have more fucking armor than tanks in bf3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Im sorry but after a nice long gaming session which involved me playing nothing but canals and racking up a huge death toll from the enemy i have to say pretty much every chopper but the small scout ones have to much fucking armor. Spent a good 5 minutes poreing rounds into the medium ones only to finally take it out, a sustained burst from a anti aircraft tank is enough to cripple choppers IRL but these things seem to have more fucking armor than tanks in bf3.
    Agreed entirely. I haven't played much BF3 in the past 2 months or so and when I came back to play for a few hours I decided since everyone complains about the choppers I'd attempt to be the one to take them down. So, for the few hours I played, that's about all I attempted to do. Literally spent an entire match attempting to take down ONE chopper. This includes other people attempting to shoot it down as well. I hit it 3 times in a very short amount of time and I only took it down to burning before he repaired it...

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    In BF3, if "in range", even with silencer on I can usually take out an enemy within half a mag. And my aim isnt great actually.

To be honest, I dont mind camping, its a legit strat in battlefield. I dont really mind removed HUD either, as I can count stats myself. But half a team switch to recon sniper? Just no. Perhaps those wookies hiding in bushes since BFBC2 days made me biased so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    You complained too much. Dont compare it to real life counter part, this is not a sim game. Each team has only an assault chopper, 2 choppers at most, so its not point riding on them if a lone soldier can take it out. Despite what you said, AA is the most formidable land enemy to choppers, ask any pilot about it.

Tell your team to plant SOFTLAM, bring on javelins, things should be so much easier in small to medium maps. On huge ones like Caspian Border, you have no choice but to rely on jet pilots, or content with mobile AA-controlled air zone.

15+ Year Old Account
    PTFO