I'll echo the sentiments of staying away from the forums. I've been seeing a LOT of QQ about prone being in game, no killstreaks, et cetera.

[QUOTE=frooste;13436862]
    Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Does not work [/QUOTE
    ODD, it worked for me just fine 5minutes ago. Sure your doing it right?
    Yep...maybe it does not work because all servers are full.. dont know, it gets around the pass tho.

yep there all 64/64 atm, its a spam refresh till you get in
    GL

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I'll echo the sentiments of staying away from the forums. I've been seeing a LOT of QQ about prone being in game, no killstreaks, et cetera.
    Keep the kill streaks in cod but bring back commander!

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Keep the kill streaks in cod but bring back commander!
    Wouldn't complain at all if that were to happen.

"You call that a knife?" haha!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Oh God, I hope that they never put killstreaks in BF. A loathe the idea of it. it may work in MW, but encouraging players to think of themselves and boost their streaks in an objective based game would just be terrible.

People are complaining about prone? WTH?! Wasn't there a massive uproar when it wasn't included in BC2?

Quote Originally Posted by Renelin View Post
    "You call that a knife?" haha!

-snip-
    Whoa. Some of those victims where just terrible and oblivious.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2011-09-29 at 02:36 PM.

Well, this sucks, it's impossible to get into a server

Deleted
    Is this the server browser system they will use when it ships? =/ Not liking it very much so far.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I found this article funny: http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/2011...d-3-open-beta/

I especially love the bit about:
    Got your buddy “MLG QuiCkkSk0p3z LeGiiT Pro Tru3 420WeedSniper” wanting to run around with the bolt action rifle? It wont work.
    LOL

---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Is this the server browser system they will use when it ships? =/ Not liking it very much so far.
    Yes, this will be the browser for when the game is released. It isn't ideal, and I don't like it in the slightest, but that is kind of a given with DICE and their history of terrible server browsers.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwHO9JwxH68

Some gameplay i just recorded, jet footage coming soon

I'm pretty much done with beta now. I've gotten my fill enough to warrant the preorder I just don't have the patience to deal with the amount of servers/people playing/wait times.

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    I've been stuck in the game manager matchmaking process for the last half hour so either im doing something wrong or this might be the worst thing known to man. As of right now BF3 has gone from getting my money to not getting my money.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    I've been stuck in the game manager matchmaking process for the last half hour so either im doing something wrong or this might be the worst thing known to man. As of right now BF3 has gone from getting my money to not getting my money.
    Join a server with the server browser not the quick match shit.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    for the ppl that get a BF3.exe error thingie: try this fix: (worked for me atleast and a buddy)
    You should rename the directory from "Bèta Battlefield 3" to "Battlefield 3 Beta" and change the registry paths under either HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/EA Games/BF3 Beta (32-bit Windows) or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Wow6432Node/EA Games/BF3 Beta (64-bit Windows).

You have to use the Windows Registry Editor for this. You can do this by pressing Windows Key + R, typing "regedit" and pressing Enter. Then traverse the tree as I described earlier. Double click the two keys which contains the "Bèta Battlefield 3"-folder and change it. Do not mess around in the registry editor, it can seriously harm your Windows installation. I take no responsibility for the fact you accidentally removed the whole SOFTWARE tree under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.

my origin's status is currently KIA, must be half the planet trying to download right now.

Deleted
    jhfiujsdgrfsiwoupedhfjcio[sd why did my friend want me to play tennis today! missed out on some valuable beta time grrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    jhfiujsdgrfsiwoupedhfjcio[sd why did my friend want me to play tennis today! missed out on some valuable beta time grrrrrrr
    It's a beta
    Your data will be wiped
    It's there till the 10th of oct

I wouldn't neglect people over that...even if it was the full game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small hint.

Stick to the European servers.

The US servers have a HORRIBLE tendency to crash when a game is about to end (right when the final ticket expires or mcomm explodes) leaving you with no gained experience and all lost class progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    It's a beta
    Your data will be wiped
    It's there till the 10th of oct

I wouldn't neglect people over that...even if it was the full game.

i didnt neglect anyone :P but he had eaqrly access so he played it last few days, now as soon as it goes open he wants to play tennis with me :P think he knew i wanted to play beta :P