Deleted

Question Breaking Retridin t11 4-set?

Hey guys,

im sorry if this is a silly question, I kind of just rolled Retri paladin today and I know very little about it. Im currently using 4 pieces of t11, giving me the increased Inquisition duration which is nice, but now I can afford getting the T12 Chest or Legs (only one of them) - so my question is, is it viable to break the 4 set bonus and equip either the chest or the legs, or would it be better to wait untill I can get atleast Tier 12 2-set bonus and then break it?

Or is it all together a better idea to leave t12 for now and buy some of the other Valor Rewards such as the Relic, Rings, Neck etc?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I bow to your wisdom fellow Paladins /bow

For reference, here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ennya/advanced

Please dont flame me too much, im new to this lovely spec :P

No it doesn't worth it. The minimal increase of str and secondary stats aren't enough to make for the loss of the 4 set bonus.
    Now as for the chest vs legs. I think that in our bis list the chest is from majordomo but some go with the head from alysrazor as the off piece.

In any case i would keep the valor points till i had enough to buy the legs and hands together (that means 2 resets worth of time) and hope one of them drops from bh. If it does then you can buy the other and with the remaining points get the relic, ring, neck or w/e.

Btw some thoughts on your gear. On legs loose the 20str + 20 haste and gem pure str since the bonus is 20 haste.
    On chest if you reforged out from crit instead of haste you would squize out a lil bit more mastery.
    On gloves i would also gem pure strength since: You will only want to gem str+hit or str+mastery if the socket bonus is 10 str or more when you are in a point of transition between t12 and t12 heroic gear. Also in your case you are .5% over the cap so its just a pure dps loss.

Deleted
    Hey! Thanks for the fast reply and for the tips, if regemmed for +40 strength in legs and gloves And yea, for now ill jsut save my valor Points and see how things go.

Thanks again!

Deleted
    may as well get the relic and rings/necks first if you already have 4p11 and go Baradin hold each week to hopefuly get legs/chest which means you can buy the other with VP to get a 2pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    may as well get the relic and rings/necks first if you already have 4p11 and go Baradin hold each week to hopefuly get legs/chest which means you can buy the other with VP to get a 2pc.
    Leg/gloves

Chest from Domo is BiS .. Meaning you should go with legs/gloves .. And wait with breakin 4p t11 untill you get 2p t12

I got chest myself at first .. but that's cuz i'm not raiding atm. (except BH)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could advice you to try and get Tier head from Nefarian because then you can buy tier12 legs and still hold tier 11 bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragons View Post
    I could advice you to try and get Tier head from Nefarian because then you can buy tier12 legs and still hold tier 11 bonus.
    or an easier way (althought more rng based) is to kil alakir each week as he is now 2 manable on 10 man. and doesn't invole you spending an hour clearing BWD before you get to nef.