Quote Originally Posted by jader View Post
    I really don't like how Blizz messed with the tier set items. It makes no sense to me that tier set pieces wouldn't match the tier set they actually belong to and are named after. Why didnt' they just make the offpieces from BT/Hyjal match the Sunwell gear instead of screwing with actual tier gear pieces? I guess at least there are matching pieces though, even if they aren't "tier" pieces.
    Matching belt and boots always come from the same raid(s) as the main tier pieces. It has been this way ever since TBC took away tier belts and tier boots.

Hyjal/BT = T6 pieces, T6-matching belt, T6-matching boots
    Sunwell = Sunwell pieces, Sunwell-matching belt, Sunwell-matching boots

Sunwell offset pieces are the only time they have introduced a new tier without a new set; you were supposed to farm the offset pieces from the first three bosses and then switch out the old T6 pieces for Sunwell gear without losing the T6 set bonuses.

I know they messed up the Warrior gear for a while so the Sunwell belt/boots DID match, but imagine if you were raiding when T6 was current content and you had to wait until the next raid tier to finish the look off :P

Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    So alliance it hurts! I love it!
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jader View Post
    Yeah, it might be one of the most overused sets, but I sure like it. The T6 sets were pretty awesome overall, every class.

Remember that you'll have to get a non-tier boot to match the tier set now (grumble, grumble...). Look for Myrmidon's Treads (Shade of Akama) or Dreadboots of the Legion (Reliquary of Souls). It took me almost 4 months of running BT every week to get a replacement boot piece so I matched in T6 gear again. Got a belt first week, but boots took a while.

I really don't like how Blizz messed with the tier set items. It makes no sense to me that tier set pieces wouldn't match the tier set they actually belong to and are named after. Why didnt' they just make the offpieces from BT/Hyjal match the Sunwell gear instead of screwing with actual tier gear pieces? I guess at least there are matching pieces though, even if they aren't "tier" pieces. I look at my heroic T10 from ICC and still wish there was a matching belt and boot.
    Welp, I finally got Myrmidon's Treads Using full Tier 6 + Gorehowl for my PvP set now.

I'm also missing the boots for my T2.5/Conqueror's set. I need one more Idol of War and there were none on the AH yesterday. I need that as well as Gauntlets of Annihilation to drop and then I'll have finished the whole set as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    Atm i'm trying to make a set if i ever get my hands on tusks of mannoroth.

i've made now 3 sets , all quite alike, but can't make up my mind. the tusks are easily replacable by T6 or T9 (or choose yourself accordingly )

Those pants that you use in the first two are the Elite PvP pants so you need 27k Conquest points and a rating of 2000 for the season. They won't be available after the season ends.

Here's my Warrior

Last edited by Arthas242; 2014-06-01 at 01:38 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    My Prot set at the moment, Lei Shen wont give up his damn shiny shield yet so bulwark it is!

My Fury setup atm ( minus boots, I forgot to remog them shhhhh)

You should take the time to farm do-tharak in LFR for this set. Its not that bad with unlimited coins and you will regret it when they remove tot lfr later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Way ahead of you lol, still no luck though...

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    You should take the time to farm do-tharak in LFR for this set. Its not that bad with unlimited coins and you will regret it when they remove tot lfr later.

Didn't they say that you'll be able to aquire LFR gear from earlier expansions in the future? This has been a very hot topic for me because I'm still lusting after Mage T13, LFR version, and I'm pretty sure I read something along those lines a couple weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Didn't they say that you'll be able to aquire LFR gear from earlier expansions in the future? This has been a very hot topic for me because I'm still lusting after Mage T13, LFR version, and I'm pretty sure I read something along those lines a couple weeks ago.
    yeah i ready too the other day that they were looking into making it possible in the future.

They've added a new guy on the Alpha who works with the Lorekeepers who will be able to "show" you the story of the old raidfinder raids. They haven't said how exactly this system works, as in, will we still need 25 people to clear them, or will you be able to enter with any groupsize so that we can solo them. This far all we know of this mob is that he exists, we will have to wait and see how / if he works out.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

My new mog.

Last edited by Mihalik; 2014-06-04 at 12:20 AM.

Hi guys, I play an orc male warrior, I'm looking for a transmog set that looks like a kor'kron orcish horde warrior, you know what I mean.

Something that goes well with 2x gorehowl (which i have), defiler shoulders maybe, and horde tabard. Can anyone help me with this?

Deleted

Hey! This is the transmog that I'm using now...

(I can't post images and links ... so i will just put the end of the url)

imgur.com/sdZbZs5
    imgur.com/hS1ePnf
    imgur.com/J5HGena

Quote Originally Posted by Barahir View Post
    Hey! This is the transmog that I'm using now...

(I can't post images and links ... so i will just put the end of the url)

ten characters

thanks for posting the images!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/rqw21h.png[IMG]
    So... just T3 then? Kind of hard to tell.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    My latest set. Didn't have to farm anything as I obtained all this gear while it was still current content, but I haven't worn it since Cata so I thought I'd bring it back out