Deleted

Tier 3

So happy i saved my tier 3, 8/9 just missing the ring, so kinda easy decision for me

Deleted
    Trying to farm the original Ashkandi from BWL... A few months or so and still no drop.. Here's hoping :<

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Trying to farm the original Ashkandi from BWL... A few months or so and still no drop.. Here's hoping :<
    for me it dropped easy but am after the untamed blade from the first boss .. imho it looks better then ashkandi

I'm going to be wearing the "Light Plate" set.
    It's a "Twill"-like set from Vanilla, but the plate version.

wowhead.com/search?q=Light+Plate#items
    Just add www in front of the "link" above.

Deleted
    Anyone know any nice RED legplates that go with the Ragesteel set?

not sure yet either full t6 gear or level 60 pvp gear what do you people think?

Deleted
    Finished my set. Illidan shield is missing. Does not drop :/.
    http://imgur.com/a/YpN2n

possibly brutal, not too certain yet.
    Gladiator Underbyte

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Note View Post
    Are there any shields larger than the Bullwark of Azzinoth or Sword Breaker's Bulwark?
    Maybe barricade of eternity

Quote Originally Posted by barricade_ View Post
    Wall of Terror is pretty big too.

Which weapon is pro for arms?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=45165 (worldcarver)

or

http://www.wowhead.com/item=69592 (Reforged Trollbane)

Going for deadly set, but is it possible to get the deadly boots? Except for VoA drop
    If not, any boots that fit that set in the same reddish color?

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Every plate wearer will be using either Judgement (if paladin) or purple judgement. Overrated set is overrated.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    I guess that is the guild tabbard. It is hard to get rid of that if you are a fan of your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by weixing View Post
    Btw, Since legendaries cannot be used on it, I wonder if I could use Shadow's edge to replace some ugly axe? (Never had guild what could finish it for me after the WotLK expansion)
    I think that's on the forbidden list, don't quote me on it though.

I wanted my gear to consist of two things, rusted metal and spikes. This is what I came up with.

I also picked up the tier 13 shoulder plates and I think it gives my character a very distinct look. It's gonna be challenging to decide which pair I ultimately want to wear.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by weixing View Post
    Btw, Since legendaries cannot be used on it, I wonder if I could use Shadow's edge to replace some ugly axe? (Never had guild what could finish it for me after the WotLK expansion)
    Shadow's Edge should be fine, unless someone on the PTR has tried it and it didnt work

SE has stats, isn't stupid (like the fish daggers), it isn't legendary (like Shadowmourne is).
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Fuck that im using wrathful gear.. coolest by far