Prot:
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Currently have full T6 with dual Apolyons (I prefer that over Glorenzelg, which is in my bank), but I can't find a good cloak to go along with the look. It's kind of frustrating. In case I get some 2-handed axes, I have a Soul Cleaver in my bag (from Gorefiend, love that axe) as well as Shadow's Edge, and I have my 2-handed maces covered with heroic Cryptmaker and a Warmace of Menethil. So at least I have choices. Just need to find a good looking cloak now.

Just like most of you, I have a Bulwark of Azzinoth for when I tank, also.

the red bra wasn't even supposed to show.....

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Was kind of going for the whole warrior princess type of look.

And I haven't seen anyone with anything close to this yet, I must say I like it very much if I may say so myself.

Feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by Hellkung; 2011-12-18 at 02:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to quote your post asking "Is that Xena?"
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    I was going to quote your post asking "Is that Xena?"
    You like? You like?

Last edited by Hellkung; 2011-12-07 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    It's been a while since I last saw a Betrayer of humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post

And I haven't seen anyone with anything close to this yet, I must say I like it very much if I may say so myself.

Feedback is welcome.
    I like this look a lot! Very original. What axe is that?

Betrayer of Humanity.

Like the poster above me mentioned.

And thanks a lot for the compliment.

I spent a lot of time putting that set together and farming it, so thanks again.

Deleted

Here is my warrior's offspec transmog set. It is basically the same as my main spec but I am still working on a good sword and board choice. But figured I could share the offspec, after I finally got my second heroic skullstealer, to make a fitting pair. My blog as a full item list, if anyone is interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably just roll with S3 gear. I don't really like the look of most of the green plate sets, so I don't have much inspiration. Heavy Mithril looks alright, but you can really see how dated the textures are :<
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I can see Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword on some of the screenshots already - It does have very nice model so can't blame that its a popular choice! I used the vengeful axe (decapitator?) before I got my sword from raid, so now I have to use greatsword one to transmogrify of course. Can't find any other dark weapons what would match my t7.5 set so well, so I have to go on with these two weapons and hope that I'll never have to use Mace again.

Btw has somebody seen some nice dark cloaks other than the "Cloak of the Brood Lord" I currently have?

Here's something that I've been dabbling with recently...

Blightborne Mix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    "insert image".. done that, nothing happens, tips?

upload the image to imgur, then put the link inbetween [ IMG] [ / img]

Deleted

Feel free to comment.
    Last edited by mmoc4d7b96f32a; 2011-12-08 at 02:01 PM. Reason: a

Deleted

Not seen anyone else on my server transmogged similarly - also I get a nice light effect underfoot from the mace

This is what I recently came up with for my warrior, let me know what ya think! i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/Bigty-1/WarriorTransmogset.jpg[/url]

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 11:18 PM ----------

had to take out the http because It wont let me post links yet :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by TheConsumer; 2011-12-08 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    I can see Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword on some of the screenshots already - It does have very nice model so can't blame that its a popular choice! I used the vengeful axe (decapitator?) before I got my sword from raid, so now I have to use greatsword one to transmogrify of course. Can't find any other dark weapons what would match my t7.5 set so well, so I have to go on with these two weapons and hope that I'll never have to use Mace again.

Btw has somebody seen some nice dark cloaks other than the "Cloak of the Brood Lord" I currently have?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=33484

isn't bad for a dark cloak and very easy to get. Maybe a little to close to purple for the flavor of your set tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    They had a picture in the post by Boub where a pally is in full T2 with Hand of Rag...
    Probably normal, non legendary version.