I wish we Tauren could look closer to the Tauren Warriors in Warcraft. Man, what I wouldn't give to run around in a loin cloth with a giant totem.

decided to go for the heroic DS tier now, since I got sick of the icc one (don't like the shoulders anymore)
    christ pugs for this shit are awful :P

oh well gloves down, about 6 more pieces to go -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Elvisp View Post
    That sword looks amazing, haha!

So i just got these nice Pauldrons of Roaring Flame (http://www.wowhead.com/item=71612)

anybody got some good ideas to go with it?
    Noctus <Darkblade>
    This is who we are
    This is what I am
    We have no where else to go
    Divided we will stand

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    This is my new arms getup and was thinking of using swiftsteel shoulders ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=32570/swiftsteel-shoulders ) to add a little flare to tie in with helm/ sword.. what do you think?

Hi there , what sword are u using ? look like the untamed blade but is green and the hilt is different a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Sodomizer View Post
    Hi there , what sword are u using ? look like the untamed blade but is green and the hilt is different a bit
    Talon of Azshara. It's actually a one hander which I always thought was odd.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZCDhVLz.jpg[IMG]

Ooh, that's an excellent for a Night Elf. Nice work.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

going for the Lothar look (Obv). Ever sense I saw the honour gear of MoP I knew I had to transmog it into something. The rest is t1. Once I get Ashkandi this will be complete.

Yeah Sulfuras goes gr8 with those

No season or tier sets for me. All bloodforged, no helm or cape. Actually I use bloodforged for my DK and Pala too, lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacius View Post
    What helm would You suggest to use along with Dark Iron Plate set ( http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1055 ). Don't really like the original helm
    Whitesoul Helm!

Field Marshal
    My Tanking transmog:

My DPS transmog:

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Ooh, that's an excellent for a Night Elf. Nice work.
    ty, I wish I could find better shoulders but clipping into my warrior's face drives me up a wall lol

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    ty, I wish I could find better shoulders but clipping into my warrior's face drives me up a wall lol
    I wish the vanilla armor pieces had decent resolutions. I'm not sure the colors match with the boots but the axes are a great fit... even though elves don't swing axes like you're supposed to...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I love the way this looks on Dwarf.

Finally did my race change back to human so figured I'd update with the cloak that I found to match.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I wish the vanilla armor pieces had decent resolutions. I'm not sure the colors match with the boots but the axes are a great fit... even though elves don't swing axes like you're supposed to...
    It was a "close enough" compromise on the colours; I like the big stompy boot shape and of the colours avail that came closest; the saltstone boots themselves just look dull, even if they are intended. Same with the helm; the one I would prefer to use is mail only so I use the high chief one, took me a while to farm it from world mobs in silithus.

DPS transmog:

Tank transmog:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Talon of Azshara. It's actually a one hander which I always thought was odd.
    Yea I was surprised when it dropped and I looked at it in the preview... was like "OMG HUGE one hander gold and green... glorious sluty set for SMF inc"