i like this

what are the pieces in this set? I love it xoxo I'm going to use a different shield though I think

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Double-D View Post
    Thought I'd share my transmog with you:

Prot warrior (can be used by any plate-wearer though):

Note that I currently have 2 2h axes equipped that also fit the set. I included 2H swords as well. Just swap out the shield + wep for the axes or swords to see how they look

Edit: Forgot the cloak in the comparison. No need for a new pic since the cloak would be barely visible anyway.

what armor set is this???

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Double-D View Post
    Thought I'd share my transmog with you:

Prot warrior (can be used by any plate-wearer though):

Note that I currently have 2 2h axes equipped that also fit the set. I included 2H swords as well. Just swap out the shield + wep for the axes or swords to see how they look

Edit: Forgot the cloak in the comparison. No need for a new pic since the cloak would be barely visible anyway.

what armor set is this???

Hey guys, resubbing after college exams end this week. Any advice for an armor set for a gnome to match http://www.wowhead.com/item=59039

Or any plate armor that looks good on a gnome? S1 glad is the best I've found.
    Last edited by Drknife; 2013-04-28 at 01:12 AM.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

I finally learned to craft the Dreadful Gladiators pants today! Gentlemen, for your consideration:

Last edited by Snakeseye0; 2013-04-28 at 06:37 AM.

Seems ok, but a better lighting situation will really help show off your character. Try not shooting inn the open at night if possible. Also, hover your mouse over yur character frame to lighten the model. Then take your screen shot.

10+ Year Old Account

i miss my t11

dreading running raids to get it

it's funny, because I never see anyone wearing it. yet whenever you join a 10 man raid theres like six fucking warriors in it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    Any advice for an armor set for a gnome to match Very Light Sabre
    If you want blue set to match this specific weapon check Magma Plated Copy (T11 DK lookalike), Vanguard Set or Tier 9 for ally.

Mreeh. I'll hit up the model viewer! Thanks!

EDIT: Not bad, model viewer gnome face is way different than mine though... Makes it a tad off putting.
    Last edited by Drknife; 2013-04-29 at 12:16 AM.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Got bored of Challenge mode gear. Give me ideas for Weapon and Shield, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Xald View Post
    Yesterday I got Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen and now i am struggling to find a suitable transmog with it, any ideas?

I know i could just hide the helm and use my current transmog, but it looks too damn epic.
    Only started building a set to go with the crown yesterday myself so not really finished but I went with T8 from Ulduar myself. The normal mode version of T10 could also work I believe. The Sword is from Ulduar as well, still trying to find a better shield.

Mmm yes the random firelands weapon looks nice. I find the normal Baleroc shield to fit better tho. If only it was bigger!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofifi View Post
    Give me ideas for Weapon and Shield, please!
    Shields:

- Facade Shield of Glyphs
    - Zora's Ward
    - Crepuscular Shield
    - Buru's Skull Fragment
    - Neverending Winter (HC)

Weapons:

- Elementium Hammer
    - Twilight's Hammer
    - Empowered Deathbringer
    - Revenger

Sorry, but no links - too few posts on forum.

Deleted
    This is my WIP. Just need weapon and shield.

[/QUOTE]

Not too sure about the weapon..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    This is my WIP. Just need weapon and shield.

You know, I quite like it for a white haired NE. The challenge mode set is starting to get old, I may recover the good old t11, or try your set. I think I have some pieces laying around, at least the shoulders and boots should be on the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

Managed to roll the shield on yesterdays kill!
    This is so amazing. I love it <3

Dragon Soul tier looks pretty good, but just because it's Dragon Soul I tend to avoid it