Deleted
    @iFool
    Same problem. The only real match the is agility axe Gutwrench Goreaxe (heroic). Thanks to personal loot it will never drop for you unless you run with friends and are able to change the loot rules. The holy mace above matches the set completly.

If you find the shield post it. I could not find any matching shield. Maybe Blackhorns shield from heroic might be an option?
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...1;133610:6+0:0

Uhhh...maybe the shield from Ulduar? *edit* Yeah that is actually pretty good: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...14;59289:6+0:0

*edit* Ok I found a near perfect match. Available via auction house: http://www.wowhead.com/item=106529&bonus=19

*edit* Damnit too much new information. I just found this item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=118406
    Bought from this vendor: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=88161

That is the challenge mode shield. Hmm. Cool style but imo a bit to bright in color.

I made a list of all options: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items....0.0.0.0.1.518
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-11-17 at 10:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I've finally got the Blackrock set on my warrior:

Unfortunately (as has already been noted) finding matching weapons is a pain. There's always Blackhand's Mace, but that doesn't open for a while.

Deleted
    Aren't the other 2h weapons from ToGC fitting at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    Aren't the other 2h weapons from ToGC fitting at all?
    The Axe is somewhat of a close match, I personally think the mace goes better though. I can't say I care for the sword paired with the set, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    So I've finally got the Blackrock set on my warrior:

Unfortunately (as has already been noted) finding matching weapons is a pain. There's always Blackhand's Mace, but that doesn't open for a while.

How did you get so many Iron Horde scraps?

Deleted
    I pm you a spot I know of. Keep it private please.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-11-17 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    I pm you a spot I know off. Keep it private please.
    Well thats just mean

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    How did you get so many Iron Horde scraps?
    Before I even go into this, let me just say the drop rates suck. I have tried many places and everywhere I go, the drop rates are terrible.

P.S. Contrary to popular belief, Heroics do not give a ridiculous amount of scraps.

With that out of the way, there's an Iron Horde Camp near Breaker's Crown in Gorgrond. There's a pit with a Gronn, and some Grom'kar Grunts fighting Gronnlings. Up above that camp is a ridge with some tents and wagons, you can make a two really good AoE pulls on that ridge.

The respawn rates are extraordinarily good; however, the camp itself is a quest hub that a lot of players are travelling through. If players go up to the ridge and start tagging your mobs, just hop down near the pit and kill Grunts there for a while.

This is the best spot that I've personally found for farming, but you'll be there for quite some time.

Deleted
    Is there another spot? The one Wildberry mentioned is completely overrun on my server.

e: Allright, found another even better spot and got enough scraps. BUT HOW DID YOU FARM THOSE TOKENS? I went into like 60 or 70 heroic dungeons so far and only got the helmet twice. Yet to see shoulders/belt...
    Last edited by mmoc4b7bc10870; 2014-11-19 at 03:39 AM.

Here's an armor set I made mostly for my paladin, but I think it'd fit a warrior much more nicely.
    Last edited by Krek01; 2014-11-21 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My new Gladiator Dwarf.

Seriously this is the best spec ever. Bosses in FL died in seconds.

"The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I'm looking for 2h weapons and a tabard to match the Warrior tier 11 normal set. It's got a pretty rare (in wow) color blend of green and blue that I'm really having a tough time finding matches for, so far I've just got LFR Gurth, but it's not close enough.

Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!
    back when i used to rock that set i liked the Zandalari tabard and the dreadful cloak. relentless belt also goes good with, but is difficult to get unless they added it to a vendor. i suppose you could also use one of the illidari tabards which might look even better with the dreadful cloak

Quote Originally Posted by Griffeth View Post
    Well thats just mean
    I got my set in about 5-6h farming in Talador. There is an Iron Horde garrison above Frostwolf Overlook to the north. Till now the location is pretty unknown it seems as me and guildie are the only ones farming there on the server (high pop). We get about 50 -70 scraps /hour duo farming. High respawn rate and packed, so mass pulling + the zone ability = win

Deleted
    Sucks that Armored Irontusk is Alliance only. It goes so well with the Blackrock set

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the hype for MC is real, I decided to get out my fire set for my gladiator warrior.

The mount from MC + HC molten giant set is the way to go for lava warrior !

Deleted
    Tried to make a Viking/Nordic Barbarian kinda transmog here:

This is what I'm rocking right now, still farming for the Blackrock Belt though. Even if everyone and their moms will use this set, I still like it and I often get compliment about it in Stormwind.