Seething Cinders...

I am wondering if, in a 10 man raid instance, can two players collect seething cinders at the same time?

No they can not. The seething cinders that drop cannot be divided up

So two seperate stacks do not drop at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkilly View Post
    So two seperate stacks do not drop at all?
    in our group we have 3 casters on the seething cinders quest, on avg 54 drop per boss. They are in one stack and that stack cannot be broken into separate stacks. once one of your players gets 1000 the next person in line can start getting them. or if you want to be extremely inefficient you could loot 1 boss's seething cinders to 1 caster and the next boss loot it to the next caster. Why you would want to delay your guild getting a legendary for a couple more months though is beyond me

okay thanks for the information

So it has been confirmed that you all apparently cannot read. I asked "I am wondering if, in a 10 man raid instance, can two players collect seething cinders at the same time?" and the responses led me to believe that more cinders would drop, just in one stack that could not be divided up. This is incorrect. My guild now has 2 casters on the quest to collect 1000 cinders and no more than 26 cinders has dropped at one time on heroic mode. My guild has two 10 man raid groups, the main run has 2 casters working on the legendary and the second run has one caster working on the legendary. So all in all we've had to do the delegation quest 3 times, yes the quest is super easy, but it is still a pain to repeat the quest 3 times in a row and only doing the 3rd time thinking it would help the caster with the first legendary get his cinders faster... Kind of bummed out by this.

I asked "I am wondering if, in a 10 man raid instance, can two players collect seething cinders at the same time?"
    Your question was answered on the second post. 10 or 25man it doesn't matter the size.