Thread: In-game worlds.

Deleted

In-game worlds.

Hello MMO-Champion peoples.

Today, I ask If there is such thing as a ''Perfect'' In-game world
    I ask this because I'm always searching and researching for almost close to Perfect gaming worlds on multiable games, When I find a In-game world that sounds good enough, I always find something good about a different In-game world which is kinda annoying.
    I'd just like a In-game world in which I like and can play on without being bugged or pestered or killed etc.

So do I jump into the fray and choose a random In-game world or continue Researching for a good In-game world?

Thanks
    H E R O

P.S, Sorry it's abit confusing! What I had in mind didn't really express itselfs correctly on paper :x
    Any questions, Do ask.

Nothing is, and never will be, perfect. What you are asking looks quite subjective to your own likes. Keep trying I'd say.

Deleted
    I'd just like a In-game world in which I like and can play on without being bugged or pestered or killed etc.
    That sounds extremely dull. Go-go GTA with godmode cheat on.

An MMO with a perfect overworld?

I'd say you've probably got to specify genre (though most MMOs come under the RPG genre, hey, some don't), as well as the specifics of what you'd like in the game.. Good combat? Good explorable environments, however rare they may be in MMOs? Just a good playerbase that won't dick about with people in the overworld, or restrictions on said dicking about?
    Those who search for meaning in something will always find it - even if it's not there. Apophenia and pareidolia, gentlemen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That sounds extremely dull. Go-go GTA with godmode cheat on.
    I like to live a quiet life.

---------- Post added 2011-08-18 at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthalis View Post
    An MMO with a perfect overworld?

I'd say you've probably got to specify genre (though most MMOs come under the RPG genre, hey, some don't), as well as the specifics of what you'd like in the game.. Good combat? Good explorable environments, however rare they may be in MMOs? Just a good playerbase that won't dick about with people in the overworld, or restrictions on said dicking about?
    I love the aderaline rush I get from PvP in most of the games I play, But This doesn't mean I'd like to Pvp everyday, Sometimes I love just generally wandering around an In-game world with no clue where I'll end up, I also like to be alone and Just focus on my In-game aims for that day but I also like to have friends to geera who can actually take jokes and being stupid from time to time.

GW2 sounds like it would be good for you :P
    GW2 is kinda designed that meeting another player in the world is never a negative thing.

gothic 2
    morrowind

as immersive as it'll get just walking around.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are worried about being killed, Minecraft on peaceful. Each new world is randomly generated, and can have some spectacular views. Its pretty much impossible to explore everything. It can take you a years to explore a single generated map.

Just looked it up, it can take you 34 days of walking a straight line, before you reach the Far Lands http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Far_Lands
    Last edited by Idontlikeyou; 2011-08-18 at 05:55 PM.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    If you are worried about being killed, Minecraft on peaceful. Each new world is randomly generated, and can have some spectacular views. Its pretty much impossible to explore everything. It can take you a years to explore a single generated map.
    This, and to add onto what he said, Minecraft gives you the option to set mob difficulty or to completely turn them off. Not to mention Minecraft has an extensive amount of high quality mods, ranging from spawning items to completely new gameplay.