Dota2 Beta Sign-up open

This is showing up since yesterday 17th august 2011 16:00 pm (CET+1) on the Dota2 tournament page.

Things I know yet, the beta invites start after Gamescom (21th august)

GosuGamers got the confirmation the game won't be released before 2012

Tournament : http://dota2.com/tournaments/international/

( If possible, watch the tournament first prior to signup so you don't waste a beta key if you don't like the game )
    Last edited by Mera; 2011-08-19 at 10:02 AM.

Deleted
    Signed and waiting. So excited. Always wanted to play original dota, but I don't own WC3, so I didn't had a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mera View Post
    GosuGamers got the confirmation the game won't be released before 2012
    This make me very, very sad Panda.
    Last edited by Lenin; 2011-08-18 at 06:38 PM.

Well 2012 is enough for me. Even when a tournament is going on, the game really feels unpolished to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoelle View Post
    Well 2012 is enough for me. Even when a tournament is going on, the game really feels unpolished to me.
    don't forget what you are looking on the stream is an admin interface not the game client and maybe they have removed stuffs ingame for the tournament

you'll polish it in the beta
    Last edited by Mera; 2011-08-18 at 11:15 PM.

I doubt I'll try to join the beta, I just need someone to tell me whether the Ogre Magi is in or not

And OP, what do you mean by subscription? AFAIK, the game is either going to be B2P or F2P.

I have replaced Subscription by beta key I wrote this line because this was probably intended by the developers you have at least to watch the stream before to join so you can better decide is the beta is right for you
    Last edited by Mera; 2011-08-19 at 02:23 PM.