how are rppvp servers

never been on a rp realm always pvp. not much of a pver boring and ez as hell pvp till i die. how is the community on rppvp servers, on pvp servers it all plain and all the pvp guild are arena and r just to serious that makes it no fun," everything requires a rating 2200 on my servers but i h8 arena so i dont have high rating sooo yea. i perfer do raid on org then doing 2s also hate when horde raids sw and everyone just stays in the ah. whats would be a good rppvp server to go to?
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure an RPPvP server isn't as 'active' as an actual PvP server, just as regular RP servers aren't as 'active' as PvE servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on EmeraldDream (US), the biggest RP-PvP realm around from what I hear. It has a good Roleplay community, but it's about 10-20% of us here I'd say, there are some anti-RPers but they can't form a cohesive sentence so no one listens to them. The majority of people are not Rpers though, but the community still thrives. Most roleplay is based off racial segregation (We still have apartheid), so roleplay guilds and communities (as well as the water fountains you can drink from) are decided by race. So if you want guild roleplay it'll be divided amongst us here on Horde (Blood elf guilds, anti-blood elf guilds, Tauren guilds, Goblin guilds, Troll guilds, Orc guilds, Tribal guilds (Orc, troll, tauren, and sometimes goblin), and a few multicultural guilds). Also people here have some class separation (DK is commonly separated). There are RP and PvP events every other week (check the realm forums), as well as Alliance city raids twice a week lead by <The Crew> (Ravenhul is the leader) any one 85 with decent gear can join (I don't know why I mentioned it it's not a roleplay event but a lot of roleplayers show up and its a good way to spend a Thursday or Sunday night).

Oh you're ally, the server has 5% more Ally than horde, but Ally never win anything PvP or PvE progression because they don't do much.
    Last edited by Mythodiir; 2011-08-19 at 10:19 AM.