Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's a toughie, but I'd say either Orc, Troll, or Goblin.

on a looks factor, probably Orc.
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

Deleted
    Troll racial is slightly better than goblins if used as soon as its of cd.

Now i belive that the overall 1% haste and the rocket jump can in a movement fight prove to do more, as the 1~ sec rocket jump gives you can make a difference, if not a life saver

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magivante View Post
    Orcs, Goblins and Trolls should not be mages. These are not races that would be capable of wielding such immense powers. They're primitive and quite frankly, stupid.
    i think races as humans/dwarves/worgen have proven too be suffiecent stupid also, but they also are able to wield these powers. besides if one race should not use it, it would Night elfs and they just recently starting practicing it agian. geuss the alliance mages are just a stupid then as the horde ones. only difference is they dress a bit fancier?

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i think races as humans/dwarves/worgen have proven too be suffiecent stupid also, but they also are able to wield these powers. besides if one race should not use it, it would Night elfs and they just recently starting practicing it agian. geuss the alliance mages are just a stupid then as the horde ones. only difference is they dress a bit fancier?
    Except he didn't ask about Alliance races so why would I mention them? Also, if you check the lore, Humans have produced the greatest mages of all time and since Worgen are essentially Humans, they would make acceptable mages as well. Night Elves (known as the Highborne, in this case) were the first to practice the arcane arts (as far as we know) so I'm afraid your statement regarding them not using it is just silly. I do now, however, believe that they should have ever been implemented into the game simply because they were the cause of the War of the Ancients and they brought Sargeras' attention to Azeroth. Which in itself caused a myriad of problems that still persist today.

troll ftw! ...or maybe orc because of the SP on use

Deleted
    Blood elf male! or wait..

Goblins' racials are nice, I'd rather have them together with the awesome rocket jump, than the ugly look of a troll and situational racial use.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE - Troll
    PvP - Goblin always. Goblins are OP. >_> I wish I was a Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Blood elf male! or wait..

Goblins' racials are nice, I'd rather have them together with the awesome rocket jump, than the ugly look of a troll and situational racial use.
    gear on trolls look so much beter then goblins and the racial is really good with arcane beter then an extra blink i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Belf of course! /facepalm

Undead, Cannibalize is like an extra evocation

** Infracted: Necro - Heilige **
    Last edited by Heilige; 2012-01-28 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgbrown View Post
    Undead, Cannibalize is like an extra evocation
    Holy Moly! you just resurrected a 5 month old thread!

OT: im a orc female w00t w00t, she stands straight and yet has the orc racial!

PvE --> Troll
    PvP --> Orc

But hell both are ugly go UD for the win

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Plus they have a racial that makes it only

KAAMEEE

HAAAMEEEE

HAAAAAAAA

each time they cast.
    I lol'd IMO PVE Troll or goblin (as fire I would suggest troll for CD time'd with combust; PVP BE due to silence... pretty usefull
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall, Trolls are probably best.

PVP, I'd go with an Orc.
    PVE, Troll or Goblin
    Looks: Troll, especially male

Yay necroposting, btw
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Opinion:
    I've always loved undead male animations. But if you like to s key, male troll has the best backpedal of all time.

PVE Troll
    PVP undead

And yet another thread about Race, not to mention holy mother of Necromancy...

< Locked >

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.