Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Dis ding, we don't wan' it to habben!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl at this guy english. No wonder why every1 is laughing behind on vent.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Making fun of ppl that dont use English as they're native language and fail at speaking it correctly is so awesome and fun. It really is.

Old vid is old:P.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    I REALLY feel sorry for this guy. Just because english is obviously not his first lenguage people shouldn't joke on him. Moreover, instead of laugthing, some could have tried to help him explaining the boss. At least he seems like a nice person.

Maybe the part of the mage at the end is funny, but well, I really felt bad when he said "Sorry" because I think that everone laughting should be the one to say "sorry".

People from every country laugh at people having a hard time speaking their language. Some accents are just funny as hell sounding to native speakers.

I found the video funny for both his butchery of English and because he is reading the Dungeon Journal to people over Vent.

MAGAMA

The whole time I felt like punching the guy that's frapsing. The RL is genuinely interested in helping the raid succeed, while the douchebags are whispering and laughing in the back, but don't have the balls to take over and explain in better English. It's ironic that the OP's video description has a ton of grammatical errors even with English as his first language.

Deleted
    Just saw the guy is from stormscale - EU, no wonder he is such a dbag :/

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Rofl at this guy english. No wonder why every1 is laughing behind on vent.
    Oh, the irony!

Deleted
    I am one of those who find this hilarious. Mainly because i sometimes get picked on for mispronouncing words... :P
    However his English is not the only funny part but the fact that he is reading the journal on vent for the raiders like that would help them understand what it says. (which it obviously doesn't due to his amazing English)
    I'd just tell everyone to read it for themselves and then try to answer any questions that might pop up.

Additionally the ending is just golden!

who can actually stand to watch this whole video? It's not even funny, some foreigner playing WoW talking in vent and having people not listen at all is a common occurrence in WoW. At least he actually tried to explain the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 thread closing because of bitchery about the dudes english.

If he was really interested in helping the raid succeed he would just tell everyone to go watch the Tankspot video and ask questions if they had any after. Reading the dungeon journal in broken English is not helping anyone here. Tbh I could not watch the whole video lol I just skipped to the last part where he was like "MAGE WTF U DOIN?" -taking the traps...- "OOOOO dats how u take da trapz?". That was very funny indeed

@thatmageinthevideo DO consider getting some sort of error hiding addon, for an ARCANE mage I'm sure that annoying sound and the red text spam get's annoying.

WTB more encounter explanations from this guy. Somebody needs to make him his own YouTube Channel.
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn on transcribe audio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

That was amazing, thank you.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Clearly a troll. But hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by domie1595 View Post
    Even tho it was funny, i spend most of the movie feeling sorry for this guy
    he really seems like a nice guy, he talks politely and is just trying to make a raid working, its a shame there isnt a guy with better english that cares enough to help him out :/
    That's how I felt. The guy was trying his best to explain it out of the dungeon journal, and damn it, people were just making fun of him.

raegenos!!!!!

Deleted
    So funny!!!

Hello this is Peggy how may I be helping you with Rag?

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 06:34 AM ----------

The group disc bubble on the solo tank 2 seconds into the pull was actually my favorite part.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    Making fun of ppl that dont use English as they're native language and fail at speaking it correctly is so awesome and fun. It really is.
    Dude I laughed my own ass off when people corrected me when I said stuff wrong on vent during raids. When you speak out words wrong it is funny. Personally I would have helped leading if someone had problems understanding tactics...but if not I'd just sit down and enjoyed the show.

It would have been rude if they laughed at him in raidchat, what they say in private shouldn't matter.