Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbor View Post
    Invite her to bingo.
    This made me rofl.

but seriously treat her like any other woman.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.
    This x2.......

Hate to sound like a broken record, but you're honestly going to be used as a living, breathing sex toy. That's probably about it. She's going to like sex, so get to readin
    Bleh

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking from my personal 3 years old experience... I was in a relationship with a woman that was 45 years old when I met her, and I was at the time 22. It was easy to be with her because all my friends are mostly 30+ years old (working as a construction worker lets you meet way older people), I have learned that they like to talk a lot, they also want someone who listens to them, and is mature enough to give them an advice, that really doesn't sound childish. Mature women don't look for another kid to take care of, they love to act young and being taken care off. Be yourself, don't try to play her because she is too smart for it and she has seen a lot, but also don't tell her everything this way you will keep something to talk about when you feel like you have nothing else left. Bed wise, I've learn a lot, and I mean things that I've never imagine to learn with any other girl that is my age. All in all I checked the mature bracket and I actually quit on girls that are may age (mid 20s), and now I only check girls that are 30+. My current girlfriend is 38 years old and we understand each other like we never could understand anyone else.

Sorry, but I just don't see this going anywhere.