Wintergrasp as a new 40 vs 40 BG?

Hey all, just a thought I had way before Cata came out - and thought it might be relevant nowadays with all the BG hate going on.

Would you like to see Wintergrasp brought back as a 40 vs 40 man BG? Done turn-style in similar vein to Strand of the Ancients?

I know many (like me!) have fond memories of the even-battles and the awesome coordination prior to everybody faction-changing to the percieved "winning side". And I'd love to experience that again, not just every 3 hours with a handful of people on either side...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Hey all, just a thought I had way before Cata came out - and thought it might be relevant nowadays with all the BG hate going on.

Would you like to see Wintergrasp brought back as a 40 vs 40 man BG? Done turn-style in similar vein to Strand of the Ancients?

I know many (like me!) have fond memories of the even-battles and the awesome coordination prior to everybody faction-changing to the percieved "winning side". And I'd love to experience that again, not just every 3 hours with a handful of people on either side...
    I'd love it!

Just upgrading the amount of honor gained would help make it more popular i guess or making the daily's give some more gold/tb tokens or something.

I was more reffering to bringing it back as a BG in the queue - not actually flying to Northrend and doing it or anything akin to that.

I'd rather not have the base flip, instead just randomly pick a side for offense/defense and that's it. Could be a good change of pace. And I may very well be alone in thinking this.