Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simply amazing Haasth! Though, it makes me sad that isn't a real mod for Minecraft.

Can you remake the MW2 mission "No Russian"

Amazing, although i wont truely be happy without a FF7 remake, Chocobo's and all!

The world of warcraft one was sweet. I've not played team fortress, so i can't relate to it sadly.

Subscribed! Loved the Warcraft and Metal Gear ones.
    Hope to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Subscribed! Loved the Warcraft and Metal Gear ones.
    Hope to see more.
    Ditto. (haha so punny)

Deleted
    The Yogscast tries Portalcraft. Really awesome mod.

Deleted
    Thanks for the positive replies guys, got quite a subscribers increase too (Which helps a lot) and I figured I'd at least get a little 'thank you' video out for that. It's not really a full "Minecraft Meets" video I'd say, it's a little too short for that I feel, but it's close. Cross between Minecraft, Starcraft and.. something very sinister (Sorry about that, really) MineStaria!

I support ya. You make some quality and unique videos to the overdone Minecraft genre of "Let's Play," etc.

Team Fortress and the Warcraft one have to be my favourites

Deleted
    Short but sweet, Minecraft Meets Starcraft.

Sorry that I couldn't help recording it though, Haasth.

HOMEWORK-DEADLINE, Y U SO CLOSE? D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    I support ya. You make some quality and unique videos to the overdone Minecraft genre of "Let's Play," etc.
    Thanks! Good to hear.
    I was indeed rather reluctant to start making Minecraft videos at all, considering there's only a very few people that make quality content when it comes to that game... and so... so many bad ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    Thanks! Good to hear.
    I was indeed rather reluctant to start making Minecraft videos at all, considering there's only a very few people that make quality content when it comes to that game... and so... so many bad ones.
    That's because every 12 y/o kid with fraps trial version and WLMM think they can get famous like Lewis and Simon =\

fraps, vegas, vdub, and i still suck at movie making QQ

Amagad, Haasth and Dei have branched out from the Petro forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Amagad, Haasth and Dei have branched out from the Petro forums.
    My ominous presence is on many a forum!

Deleted
    Hey guys, sorry for the double post - my own damn fault making such a meaningless one in the first place! - but I wanted to share this next video as well. It's about a game some of you may have heard of, little indie sports title made by a company quite famous around this part of the internet.

I call it.. Diablocraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the double post - my own damn fault making such a meaningless one in the first place! - but I wanted to share this next video as well. It's about a game some of you may have heard of, little indie sports title made by a company quite famous around this part of the internet.

I call it.. Diablocraft.
    haha, that's awesome

Deleted
    Glad you like it.